Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Yes and the only positive I got so far was the day after my last Clomid pill so I didn't count it...I'm about to take my pm test in a few mins, it's 9pm here, this afternoon was close to the control but not quite as dark so close but not positive yet.

Oh - I hope you get a +OPK soon. I never got one, somehow I think either Clomid messed with it, or my surge was just very very quick. OPKs are expensive here so could only test once a day. This was my first ovulatory cycle, the second I just skipped it and went with what my doctor suggested.. BD every day from CD14 - CD16

i get regular periods and I have an ovulation tracker but don't succeed on getting pregnant

So here is my progression so far...
3/2
3/3
3/4
And three tests today
3/5
3/5
3/5

https://i66.tinypic.com/2ypeo7o.jpg

Thats almost positive Four :o you might O whithen the next day or 3, how exciting that you will O before Friday. If I were you, I would start to BD every day/every other day.

Those on Clomid, I don't know if you use these, but I used to use this calculator to help me figure out when I might O. Four, maybe this will help you too :)

https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

I really hope so!! I feel a little crampy tonight, I just told dh he better hurry and finish his homework before I fall asleep because we have a baby to make lol I said we have to dtd every day till I leave and maybe twice a day if he's lucky and he had a big grin on his face he was so excited, he's always horny lol It is snowing like crazy here tonight, it has been all day, I wish I was in some sunshine!!

I really hope so!! I feel a little crampy tonight, I just told dh he better hurry and finish his homework before I fall asleep because we have a baby to make lol I said we have to dtd every day till I leave and maybe twice a day if he's lucky and he had a big grin on his face he was so excited, he's always horny lol It is snowing like crazy here tonight, it has been all day, I wish I was in some sunshine!!

My DH was the complete opposite, complained every night that he is tired, and I had to really go through a lot of effort to get him to BD on my fertile time...now, that we dont have to BD every day, he wants to :dohh: men lol
Do you think the cramping might be O pain?

Wow that calculator helped a lot thank you! It says I should O between 3/7-12 which is my Tuesday-Sunday (tomorrow is Monday) so hopefully I'll see a +OPK to give me a little warning ;) Just sucks I will be gone 3/10-13 so hopefully I O sooner than later lol. I find it all interesting...on my last chart when I got preg with dd#2 I O'd cd 20 which was 13 days past my last Clomid pill but I still got pregnant...so the 5-10 day after last pill thing you mentioned earlier didn't apply there...guess it's all just in Gods timing :) Cramping does feel a little like O Pain but not as strong of cramps as I usually get on Clomid so hopefully it picks up and I release an egg or two haha

Four, it is very possible to O later, they just say if you O later then it is not because of Clomid. But if you keep on using the OPKs and BD every other night, or every night since your DH can keep up :happydance: then your chances will be really good to catch the egg, regardless when it gets released. But it sounds very positive that you will O within the next few days.

Four your top wondfo opk from 3/5 looks positive!!!!! I think this will be your month!

You think so TTC?! I thought it had to be as dark as or darker than the control, it wasn't that dark at the 5 minute mark but this pic was taken hours later and it has darkened up...Crap we have only dtd this morning so I hope we catch it if O is coming! I'll be sure to dtd twice today lol

Also anyone have an idea about this...I normall temp at 6am. I woke up at 4:10 this morning so I temped and it was 97.3....I woke up again at 5:40 and temped and it was 96.9....which temp do I record? First one seems close to my normal before O temp but second one is closer to my normal temp timing of 6am. I woke up for good at 8 and it was 96.9 again.

You think so TTC?! I thought it had to be as dark as or darker than the control, it wasn't that dark at the 5 minute mark but this pic was taken hours later and it has darkened up...Crap we have only dtd this morning so I hope we catch it if O is coming! I'll be sure to dtd twice today lol

Also anyone have an idea about this...I normall temp at 6am. I woke up at 4:10 this morning so I temped and it was 97.3....I woke up again at 5:40 and temped and it was 96.9....which temp do I record? First one seems close to my normal before O temp but second one is closer to my normal temp timing of 6am. I woke up for good at 8 and it was 96.9 again.

Both lines HAVE to be the same color or test darker than control to be +, WITHIN the time frame.

and always go with 1st temp and make a note on your chart

Oops sorry four....I thought those were in the time frame....
I will say I had tons of cramping for 2 Days when I ovulated ❤

No luck so far today...Cd 11, super crampy, cervix feels a little firmer than it has been last few days but still high and medium open. Mixture of watery ewcm but not sure if that's from dtd this morning...really hoping I see a + OPK to let me know I'm on the right track to actually O. It's going to be a long 10 days till my cd21 blood test...would much rather see it on my OPK and chart at this point!

https://i66.tinypic.com/rjk5lg.jpg

Nita & TTC how are you ladies feeling? Have either of you seen a dr yet? What are your due dates?

Nita & TTC how are you ladies feeling? Have either of you seen a dr yet? What are your due dates?

I went to my clinic for blood work but that's it until my ultrasound on the 16th. I had a rough weekend sick with a virus with a fever and of course this is the worst time to have a fever in pregnancy. I was a little nauseous this morning but idk if it's the virus or pregnancy. I worry I don't have symptoms. I worry about everything because it's hard to imagine a good pregnancy that I don't miscarry 😬

I really hope your opk goes positive soon! I got a positive on day 14 and ovulated day 15. You're almost there ❤

Im feeling good, had a stomach virus but its all beter now. My first appointment is 27 March.

Hope those OPKs turn positive for you very soon :happydance:

Awe so sorry you both have had to deal with being sick lately, that's no fun st all! I was sick with both my dd's all through my pregnancies but that was like the only symptom I ever had of being pregnant, well that and my growing belly :) Have either of you continued to take tests till to make sure the line is still dark? I've never experienced a m/c and have no idea how I would handle one, I'm sorry you've had so many TTC :( How far along were you with each loss? I don't think the worry ever goes away after you get that bfp, and only gets worse once they are born. Hugs too you both! I'm excited to hear about each of your appointments! Thanks for sticking around here <3

I only did the 2 tests that I posted here, and also a CB just to confirm. And I did one bloodtest just to confirm the pregnancy, thats it. I am not testing further as it will only make me stress, next set of bloodtests should be with my appointment with my OB when I am 8 weeks.

The days before the CD21 bloodtest takes forever, especially if you dont get a +OPK, dont be too down if you dont get a positive OPK though, I think Clomid mess with it. And if you think you may O later you van also do the bloodtest a bit later. I did mine on CD20 and I realised too late that it was only 2/3dpo, and the test should be done 7-10dpo. I got very low results, and I think if I had just waited till around CD25 I would have gotten more accurate results.

On earth, have af arrived yet?

I was driving this morning and got the most awful painful cramps, I had to pull over and breathe through them for a few minutes. Rushed home to do an OPK...and it's still negative. Feeling pretty bummed, I might go crazy if I don't O this cy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->