Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Love, we have been TTC for 2 years. We have a 12 year old dd and a 4 year old dd. This is my third round of Clomid, first 50mg and second/third at 100mg. Our first dd took 5 years TTC, our second dd took 2 years TTC. I'm older so not willing to go as long this time, we may have to just settle for the two we have, which is totally fine, we would love another but feel blessed as is. My dh is really wanting the third where as I'm okay either way. He's a special education and physical education teacher and I own two businesses, a salon and a photography business. I'm struggling to get my body to O, I haven't for 4 years now, and I have to take Provera every month to jump start af, it's frustrating! I thinks about all I have to share lol

Four, have you been diagnosed with PCOS or anything else? I mean do you know why you dont ovulate? Perhaps taking metformin can help you ovulate if you have insulent resistance..

Hi.. I am new to this thread and I wanted to see if anyone has had similar experiences on clomid. My doctor started me on 100mg of clomid last cycle and I didn't really notice any side affects. At some point my face seemed extra red, but it wasn't bothersome and I don't know if it was related to the medication. I also got a shot of ovidrel and did an IUI last cycle, but didn't get pregnant. This cycle I took 100mg of clomid again. I finished it about 3 days ago. About two days ago I noticed a large streak of peach colored discharge in my underwear. I never saw anything like it before. Then today, when I was having sex, it burned a lot. I have felt dryness in the past (preseed helps a lot), but I have never in my life felt burning during sex. I had preseed in today too. I have no idea if the peach discharge or the burning intercourse has anything to do with clomid, but since they are things I never experienced before, I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this in relation to clomid?

LAR, I definately had the burning during sex, but only in the begining each time, DH and I didnt use lube in my fertile window so it hurt at times. Clomid Really dries it up down there. As for the discharge sorry to ask this but did it smell like something? Odourless discharge is usually nothing to worry about but if it had a smell of some kind it might be an infection. The burning might also be due to an infection. I dont think thats related to Clomid. If it doesnt get better I suggest to see a doctor to find out whats going on.

Omg!!!! I just got my +OPK at 9pm!!!! I KNEW THIS WIULD HAPPEN :( We dtd at 11am but I am now gone all weekend till Monday! I'm so upset I wasn't to drive 3 hours home and jump dh lol ugh so much for enjoying this girls trip! I'm going to be eager to get home!! Sooooo happy I got the + though <3

Omg!!!! I just got my +OPK at 9pm!!!! I KNEW THIS WIULD HAPPEN :( We dtd at 11am but I am now gone all weekend till Monday! I'm so upset I wasn't to drive 3 hours home and jump dh lol ugh so much for enjoying this girls trip! I'm going to be eager to get home!! Sooooo happy I got the + though <3

Whoooohooooo, now you know when to do the CD21 bloodtest, 7-10 dpo, so around CD23-CD25 :happydance: oh I am so excited for you.

Congrats Earth! What CD are you on? If you ovulate in the next 48 hours, which you probably will, you'll still have a good chance after BDing this morning! I know what you mean about getting older except I'm 34 and have no children yet so stopping isn't an option! DH has 2 boys: 12 and 14 but wants 2-3 more. Built in babysitters when we do finally have a LO! :)

I can't sleep...2am here. I rarely have trouble sleeping but fell asleep for 2 hours and woke up and haven't been able to go back to sleep. Have this dry cough and am losing my voice and throat started hurting this eve. Blah. Not sure how many dpo I am...8-10 I think. I asked DH to pick up my clomid script for next cycle but he wants to wait a few more days to see if AF shows. We will start IUI next cycle - eek!

Thank you ladies I'm suuuuper excited!! In a lot of pain tonight and feel O coming on my left side and it hurts from my growing alll the way down my leg, it's been so long since I O'd that I forgot how painful it is on clomid. I took some I upropjrin to help me sleep because it hurts so bad so I hope that's okay. The hot spring was soooo nice to relax in today :)

Woke up with a fever of 98.9 (temp is never that high)...took an hpt after feeling kinda hopeful and BFN. Uhg. I don't know how many dpo I am but feeling let down. Moving on to IUI next cycle and feeling pretty depressed that I wasn't able to conceive naturally. Maybe someday.

I'm sorry Ask. I'm almost 100% positive that we'll have to go down the IUI route and I'm also feeling depressed that we couldn't conceive naturally. Even using fertility meds feels like a failure of sorts to me :( I know I shouldn't see it that way, and I don't mean any disrespect to ladies who need fertility meds to ovulate. Its just that I was able to ovulate naturally before, and nothing is wrong, so I feel like I shouldn't need help. My body should just friggen do what its supposed to. I haven't told my family that we've started using fertility drugs (aside from my grandmother who struggled with infertility for years herself), and I likely won't tell anybody at all if we decide to do IUI. The way my child (if i ever have one) was conceived is nobody's business.

Four - what cycle day are you on? & what type of OPK do you use? I'm so excited for you! Have you ever gotten a + OPK before??

So I got a blazing positive on CD 15, negative CD 16, CD 17 & this morning CD 18, I got another positive OPK on Wondfo & high fertility (smiley flash face) on CB test. Sigh, I really don't think it's gonna work again. I think I will gear up many times to ovulate but not actually release an egg. I had so many false positives last cycle it was sickening unless I ovulate later than my CD 21 blood test.

I'm on cd 16, this is my first + OPK while TTC #3! I do have pcos but hate metformin and the way it makes me feel so I quit taking it when I got pregnant with dd #2 I'm using the wondfo OPK's from Amazon :)

I'm trying to get my OPK pic to load but have really bad service so it keeps failing...I hope it's a true + I keep second guessing myself lol also my temp took a drastic drop this morning which is also what happened when I got preg with #2 right before O so I'm hopeful it will jump tomorrow!!

Hopefully this works!

9pm yesterday
https://i66.tinypic.com/654cqc.jpg
Noon today!!
https://i64.tinypic.com/2wdq3i9.jpg

Four - there's your blazing positive! Yay!

Love - so sorry that you are going through that and feeling frustrated. Hoping you find something that works soon and I'm sure after that you'll be pregnant in a few months time!

Belle - that's a good point about it being nobody's business. I'm too much of an open book. Really hoping we both get our BFPs soon and can be bump buddies! My grandmother had my dad and aunt at 30 and 35 and my great grandmother had her at 42 and her sister at 40. Tests imply my egg supply is excellent for my age so hopefully we find something that works soon and can continue having babies for another 6-8 years (if we want)!

Ask are you talking to me or Earth? I think today's is DEFINITELY positive and I'm dying to get home to dh to dtd!! Praying O takes place tomorrow, I'll be home tomorrow instead of Monday that way we are only missing dtd today! I hope this is my month!!!

Ask are you talking to me or Earth? I think today's is DEFINITELY positive and I'm dying to get home to dh to dtd!! Praying O takes place tomorrow, I'll be home tomorrow instead of Monday that way we are only missing dtd today! I hope this is my month!!!

Oops I meant you, Four! Don't know where my head was! Running a fever today. :( Great plan to get home tomorrow!

I really didn't do anything but stress a ton in the beginning lol I was tired of not O'ing on all these meds and it was making crazy...so I changed my Clomid from cd 4-8 which my dr said to do and took them cd 3-7 instead.

How long is it after a +OPK should I expect to O? And is that after my first + or what happens if I have multiple + days?

Four I usually ovulated the same day or next day according to my chart. But that was not on clomid. And not a great healthy ovulation. Unfortunately I didn't chart my clomid month but I think it was 36 hours after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->