• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Just did my OPK and negative again. However on the last 2 days the test line was sblightly darker than all previous days, but not near positive.

Will have to try again tomorrow and hope CD21 bring me some luck. :cry::cry::cry:

Keep testing Nita, hopefully they will go darker and darker. fingers crossed for you x

Did another test, very negative, not even a faint line. :nope: also almost out of tests and they are not cheap here.

DH and i will keep on BD and then ill most likely see my doctor after my blood test.

Yes a blood test will tell you what is happening. Can you order the opk from amazon? I got 50 for under £5. I need to as I pee on them obsessively :dohh:

The problem is paying the shipping to get it to South Africa, the shipping alone costs more than I pay for a box here. I will need to find a local spot who sells them cheap. I am buying a no name brand, but it is still costly sinve i also like to pee on them obsessively :winkwink: i am going for my blood test friday, still hoping something happens between then and now. I usually O on around CD18 and its already CD20 so getting a bit worried the fertomid is not working.

Has anyone had a lighter period following one round of clomid? I know it can think the lining but should I freak out? It's a very light period for me but I'm having tons of cramping which I never have on my period normally.

Aww weebles that's crap news. Let's hope you're just too early for testing. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and sending lots and lots of :dust:

Norelisa- the first think I do without even lifting my head from the pillow is take my temp, the times dont vary much at all really and they say as long as you've hadone 3 hrs sleep and take it first thing it's OK.
I'll see how it goes further into my cycle.
X

I've heard periods can be made more painful, not sure about flow though x

I called my doctor and he said that was all normal and not to be worried. He said even though clomid can cause the uterus lining to thin it's still still so great at starting ovulation that it out ways any issue.

Well ladies! I'm out for this cycle. We've decided to move right on to IVF... which is scary and exciting at the same time. I wish you all luck and I hope you get your BFPs soon! xoxo

I'm sorry fluffpackmama. That is a big and scary decision, I really hope it all works out for you ASAP.

Thank you Sarah :hugs:

I am so deathly afraid of needles, OHSS sounds horrifying, and it is also completely out of pocket... but hopefully it is worth it. :flower:

Just did my OPK and negative again. However on the last 2 days the test line was sblightly darker than all previous days, but not near positive.

Will have to try again tomorrow and hope CD21 bring me some luck. :cry::cry::cry:

Keep testing Nita, hopefully they will go darker and darker. fingers crossed for you x

Did another test, very negative, not even a faint line. :nope: also almost out of tests and they are not cheap here.

DH and i will keep on BD and then ill most likely see my doctor after my blood test.

Yes a blood test will tell you what is happening. Can you order the opk from amazon? I got 50 for under £5. I need to as I pee on them obsessively :dohh:

Unfortunately I have to pay in Rands and the exchange rate is just to hectic. I have one more test left for today and then I can get some more next month. Everyone keeps on saying it will come when the time is right, so maybe i should try and be less obsessive :hugs: :)

Thank you Sarah :hugs:

I am so deathly afraid of needles, OHSS sounds horrifying, and it is also completely out of pocket... but hopefully it is worth it. :flower:

Hi Fluffpackmama,

I share your fear of needles, going for my blood test on Friday, first time in 24 years i'm having it done. So scared, but I know it will hopefully help me get pg in the future... :thumbup:

Uh oh.. positive test .. again.. I think my husband is starting to think I'm taking him for a ride :( Maybe there is a problem with the egg - third time it tries to release it.. :cry: I sent the picture to my husband and his reply was "N'importe quoi" - more or less "what the hell" ... yay... :nope:

Attachments

• DSC_0799.jpg
    DSC_0799.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 9
Uh oh.. positive test .. again.. I think my husband is starting to think I'm taking him for a ride :( Maybe there is a problem with the egg - third time it tries to release it.. :cry: I sent the picture to my husband and his reply was "N'importe quoi" - more or less "what the hell" ... yay... :nope:

It's a positive atleast. DH keeps on asking me why we have to BD on a schedule if I dont get any positives :dohh: enjoy the positive and hope you catch that egg :dust:

Well ladies! I'm out for this cycle. We've decided to move right on to IVF... which is scary and exciting at the same time. I wish you all luck and I hope you get your BFPs soon! xoxo

I wish you all the best. Keep your chin up and Keep positive...easier said than done I know. Thinking of you and sending lots of :dust: xx

Hi ladies, so I did another OPK and its super negative, again not even a faint line. This might be overshare (sorry) but my body is finally producing some CM for the first time this cycle - its white and thick and somewhat stretchy ??!! CD21 and still no O and now the test results are getting lighter, so I guess no O this cycle. First month on Fertomid is a fail then. :cry:

Norelisa, sorry if I'm asking something you've already posted but what cd are you? Clomid can make opk's positive, if I remember mine were positive for a day or two longer than I was on it for. And if you triggered that will make them positive as well.

Nita, clomid can really dry you out.. I didn't notice it but it is a side effect that's pretty common... And maybe you missed your surge? There were months where temperature confirmed ovulation for me but I never got a true positive on an opk.

Norelisa, sorry if I'm asking something you've already posted but what cd are you? Clomid can make opk's positive, if I remember mine were positive for a day or two longer than I was on it for. And if you triggered that will make them positive as well.

Nita, clomid can really dry you out.. I didn't notice it but it is a side effect that's pretty common... And maybe you missed your surge? There were months where temperature confirmed ovulation for me but I never got a true positive on an opk.

Hi weebles, this is the first month for me using OPK's but i ahve been testing 1 - 2 times everyday since around CD13, at first no test line but Sunday and yesterday i had a darker line (not enough to be positive) and now nothing. Maybe I missed it then :shrug: The last I was this dry was when I was still on BC. But I am happy that my body is producing some CM now..Makes BD so much better :happydance:

I'm on CD 21 today.. No temp rise yet.. And no trigger.. My last cycle was only 27 days so I am starting to stress a bit, haha.. The cycle before that again was 34 days.. so not easy to predict.. :shrug:

Buuut on the bright side hubby is ok for bd tomorrow again, haha:) Tonight we are both too tired.. And I am so bloated that I look 3 months pregnant! :haha: :cry:

Anyone with partners who has swimmers of less good quality? SA? (I am sorry - I'm not a 100% sure that is the right abbreviation, but I dont want to write out the s-word :spermy: )

PS; I have changed my morning temps from last time but it doesnt make much of a difference, instead of a little dip on day 16 it now shows a little top.. I was woken by my dear foster kitty at 5:35 and temped 36,4 and then woke up again at 8 and temped at 8:15 for 36,8...

Attachments

• b_P9Uxj6.jpg
    b_P9Uxj6.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
Just giving an update!
CD12 u/s showed four follies- 22mm, 19mm, 18mm, 16mm. So that makes three good mature ones. Going to trigger tonight and DTD Thurs night when hubby gets back in town. Hoping we don't miss the window and one or two sticks!

Just giving an update!
CD12 u/s showed four follies- 22mm, 19mm, 18mm, 16mm. So that makes three good mature ones. Going to trigger tonight and DTD Thurs night when hubby gets back in town. Hoping we don't miss the window and one or two sticks!
2 much fab news! fingers crossed for you. What trigger are you taking? may hit you up for some advice next month if this one doesnt work for us

Nita, have you tried preseed? might be a good idea

Norelisa your hubby will be exhausted by the time your cycle finishes! haha good luck xx

Just giving an update!
2 much fab news! fingers crossed for you. What trigger are you taking? may hit you up for some advice next month if this one doesnt work for us

Nita, have you tried preseed? might be a good idea

Norelisa your hubby will be exhausted by the time your cycle finishes! haha good luck xx

Hi Bonnie- thank you! My trigger is Ovidrel. I did Clomid CD3-7, been feeling crampy this whole time. The nurse mentioned stabbing pains after the trigger is normal. Yuck, I hope it isn't too miserable, who wants to DTD with that? Also have preseed. I really hope this works!! It hasn't been a fun month lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->