• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

The worst side effect for me with the trigger was the bloating that followed.. No stabby feelings for me but I've been extra weepy and moody this cycle, I'm assuming from the hcg. Are you administering it yourself? I brought mine to the office and had a nurse do it because I was scared but it was seriously not a big deal and I know I could do it myself now.

The worst side effect for me with the trigger was the bloating that followed.. No stabby feelings for me but I've been extra weepy and moody this cycle, I'm assuming from the hcg. Are you administering it yourself? I brought mine to the office and had a nurse do it because I was scared but it was seriously not a big deal and I know I could do it myself now.

Yes, I have to administer it myself after 10pm tonight. I'm a little bummed it's so late in the evening so I can't recruit a friend to do it for me, lol. I'm glad to read you think it will be easy to do it myself! I'm a little worried about it.

It didn't hurt at all and I'm a total wuss. I hope there's not a next time until ttc #3 but if there is I'd lay down to do it, just because I think that'd be a little easier than standing. There's a video somewhere on YouTube if you haven't seen it yet.

2much - that's great! Multiples may be in your future! ;)

Weebles - sorry to hear about the bfn, but there's still time yet!

I had a wondfo bfn today at 8-9dpo. Temp was higher than its ever been before and I felt mildly nauseous. Lower back is aching on one side. This is also the first time in years that my breasts don't hurt post O?! Hard to know if it's just the clomid changing things or something better!

It didn't hurt at all and I'm a total wuss. I hope there's not a next time until ttc #3 but if there is I'd lay down to do it, just because I think that'd be a little easier than standing. There's a video somewhere on YouTube if you haven't seen it yet.

Actually I haven't watched the video- that's a good idea to search it on youtube! Thank you for bringing that up.

2much - that's great! Multiples may be in your future! ;)

Weebles - sorry to hear about the bfn, but there's still time yet!

I had a wondfo bfn today at 8-9dpo. Temp was higher than its ever been before and I felt mildly nauseous. Lower back is aching on one side. This is also the first time in years that my breasts don't hurt post O?! Hard to know if it's just the clomid changing things or something better!

Haha I think I would be good with two...more than that is too risky/scary!

Ask4joy the Wondfos are cheapies so don't feel too bad about the bfn... it's not over until AF shows!! Fingers crossed for you.

Nita I typically lie down while they're taking blood and look the other way. If you let the nurse know they can really make it a more comfortable experience. Today I was just trying to envision myself poking my tummy with the fertility drugs I'll have to use next month. I think it makes it much easier to fathom when focusing on the fact that it leads to babies! Lol that's what I do anyway. :happydance:

Definitely, 2much. The odds of higher order multiples are very slim, even on clomid! FX you get your bfp this cycle!

Just to update on my light cycle...yeah that ended abruptly and now it's incredibly heavy. I'm thinking the reason it was so light for so long may have been the clomid sort of working, 'maybe trying to extend my cycle out. Anyway it was painful,and I made a mess because I thought I was done :(, but I'm sort of relieved because I was worried maybe my lining was thinning.

Not positive so far today (test taken at 10:30 am.. But still very colour full, no? I think my egg don't want to drop.. And it's getting older and older and I'll have to wait one more month to try.. Well. We have to wait, haha, I guess my husband is also part of the project ;)

Attachments

• _20161019_105510.jpg
    _20161019_105510.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
Nita I typically lie down while they're taking blood and look the other way. If you let the nurse know they can really make it a more comfortable experience. Today I was just trying to envision myself poking my tummy with the fertility drugs I'll have to use next month. I think it makes it much easier to fathom when focusing on the fact that it leads to babies! Lol that's what I do anyway. :happydance:

DH thinks its very funny that I am so scared, but I convinced him to go with so I don't have to do it alone. All these years I have avoided needles and finally I have no choice, and I am keeping my eyes on the prize...if this brings me a baby I will gladly face my fear. But at this moement I am so very scared :nope:

Not positive so far today (test taken at 10:30 am.. But still very colour full, no? I think my egg don't want to drop.. And it's getting older and older and I'll have to wait one more month to try.. Well. We have to wait, haha, I guess my husband is also part of the project ;)

Thats the same result I got 2 days ago before it fainted yesterday :wacko: although thats the most colourful result I got this whole cycle. No More OPK for me for this cycle. Will see how long it lasts lol. I am also hoping next month is more succesful for me :dust:

Last day of provera tomorrow for me! Excited for AF to come and start a new cycle!

Any of you ladies gone from 50mg to 100mg and noticed an increase in side effects? I was fine on 50mg, a few hot flushes but nothing major.

DH thinks its very funny that I am so scared, but I convinced him to go with so I don't have to do it alone. All these years I have avoided needles and finally I have no choice, and I am keeping my eyes on the prize...if this brings me a baby I will gladly face my fear. But at this moement I am so very scared :nope:

I'm the same way. I did it myself yesterday though! I KNOW you can! It really wasn't bad, I promise. :hugs:

I'm the same way. I did it myself yesterday though! I KNOW you can! It really wasn't bad, I promise. :hugs:

Thank you, I really needed to hear that.. I feel a bit better now about it. :hugs:

Well Ive officially entered the TWW. O'd 2 days ago and BD every other day for 6 days over the O. Now all we can do is wait!! 2 much think we will be doing the TWW together! Urghhh I wish someone would invent a pregnancy test that worked from the day of conception :haha:

Well Ive officially entered the TWW. O'd 2 days ago and BD every other day for 6 days over the O. Now all we can do is wait!! 2 much think we will be doing the TWW together! Urghhh I wish someone would invent a pregnancy test that worked from the day of conception :haha:

I'm sooo hoping that I can join in the 2ww soon too... Crossing fingers for a temp rise before the weekend...

Bonnie11- Wow, we will be in this together! I'm excited for us both. I'm jealous of your BD schedule...with my hubby being out of town, I'm on edge! Ugh!

Norelisa- Join on in! :)

Sarah, I don't normally wish AF on anyone but I'm glad your dr is willing to make adjustments for you as needed and I hope this next cycle brings your your BFP!

Good luck to those in the tww!

AF is due tomorrow, I sure hope she stays away! Testing on Friday, I don't know how I'm managing to hold off but I am.

Sarah, I don't normally wish AF on anyone but I'm glad your dr is willing to make adjustments for you as needed and I hope this next cycle brings your your BFP!

Good luck to those in the tww!

AF is due tomorrow, I sure hope she stays away! Testing on Friday, I don't know how I'm managing to hold off but I am.

I dont know how you're holding off either!! I test obsessively :haha:

Weebles, I'm actually really looking forward to AF haha. I can't wait for her to arrive. I thought she had this morning but hadn't and I was disappointed haha.

My nurse emailed to say she'd be in touch to talk about the following cycle if I don't respond to 100mg. So I'm guessing that means changing something? DH is in the army and may be deployed in December/January-April so maybe IUI with frozen swimmers plus Clomid or Femara? I'm just hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->