Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Sounds very frustrating and stressful, Ask! It must be really hard to wait for answers. It's still possible you have a sticky baby in there, which would be amazing, but it must be so hard to not know! I am glad you got to get a blood test done and should be getting some answers by Monday.

Yesterday I was on this website, but I couldn't post anything (or in some cases even read the posts) because whenever I clicked on the links, I kept being redirected to what looked like a Walmart website selling baby supplies. I tried over and over again, both on my computer and on my cell phone, and the same thing kept happening. Anyone ever experience that? Seems like other people were able to post yesterday, so maybe it was just me, but then why would it happen on both my computer and cell? So strange. Seems to be working now.

Love we are both 7dpo and I am crazy symptom spotting too, it's enough to drive me crazy!! I would love to hear your symptoms :) I did have a ton but they seemed to all be gone now, today I just have a little nausea and lots of cramps and I'm super moody/grumpy...

Omg yes Lar it was pissing me off!!! I finally noticed at the top of the screen there was a bar that says "go to mobile view" or something like that and I clicked that and it was the only way I could view/post. Sometimes the ads on this board drive me insane! Glad it's working now, I'm still using the Mobil view because every time I tried it yesterday it took me to that stupid Walmart ad!

Thanks everyone! Trying to not think about it too much (impossible) and just enjoy the fact that I've actually had positive tests.

LAR - that same exact thing was happening to me yesterday on my phone too. I had to clear cookies and data and then in stopped but I had to keep cookies blocked. Must be some kind of bug! We should probably contact the forum admin.

Love- glad to hear that you ovulated! I know symptom spotting is so annoying because every little thing seems like a symptom and you end up getting your hopes up when you aren't even pregnant. At least I know I have done that before. I have completely convinced myself I was pregnant only to be let down. I start looking for symptoms as soon as 1dpo, even though that is way soon! I am on 5dpo now, but haven't experienced anything much different. I am trying to keep a level head, but it's so hard when you really want this. At least you know you O'd, so that is a really good sign that if it doesn't happen this cycle, you can make it happen, maybe one day very soon!

Thanks Four and Ask! Glad to hear it wasn't just me. I will have to try clearing and blocking cookies if it happens again. I was trying all kinds of stuff, but maybe I didn't try that.

I had a dream last night that I had a little baby girl. I keep having these baby dreams! It is driving me crazy because then I wake up and there is no baby. Also dreamt last night that I had implantation bleeding at 5dpo (a little early). These baby dreams are killing me.

Thanks Four and Ask! Glad to hear it wasn't just me. I will have to try clearing and blocking cookies if it happens again. I was trying all kinds of stuff, but maybe I didn't try that.

OMG!!!! The same thing kept happening to me it was either Walmart or Target but my DH told me to use an ad-blocker to block any ads on the site I go to & it worked lol. I was so pissed & it was doing it on my cellphone as well

Four - I made a typo I'm 8 dpo. But it's more of me being tired & my boobs!! Like literally my nipples are so tender & sometimes I have random shooting pains in my boobs on the side. Also last night, I dozed off on the couch while DH was playing his game & when I woke up at 2 am to go to bed he LITERALLY had to throw my arm around his neck & carry me upstairs I had 0 energy.

I have never been pregnant so honestly, I don't know what to watch for. What symptoms do you have?

Love my nipples were suuuper sensitive and sore up until today, now they feel just tender so far today, other than that I'm exhausted too, I've been taking 2 hour naps in the middle of the day the last few days just to make it till dinner time. I don't have much of an appetite but I'm nauseas at the same time. The biggest one for me is that I'm irritable, especially with dh and he's been trying to be so sweet but I'm just moody.

Four - When will you start testing? I'm addicted it's so sad I have been testing since 6dpo & of course, it's negative but I think I will wait until 10-11 DPO for a more accurate result. Furthermore, I can't associate these symptoms with anything because it could be the vitex. Have you experienced any cramping?

LOL I have been testing since 5dpo...I have a progression thread going in the testing board, here is the link!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ng-my-way-bfp-progression-pics-round-2-a.html

I have lots of cramping off and on, my lower stomach feels tighter, firmer, maybe bloated? I dunno I just want this wait to be over with. I think I'm going in Monday for a progesterone test to be sure so O'd and that my level is even high enough for pregnancy, if it's not then I'll start another cy of Provera and hopefully talk my dr into upping my Clomid to 150mg...I broke down today and told dh I can only do this routine for a few more months, I'm exhausted and burnt out on the emotional roller coaster. He really really wants #3 and I do too, I can't imagine never having another baby, but I just can't continue to put my mind and body through this. I dunno I'm supper emotional today. I am the most impatient person ever and I hate waiting for answers!!

I'm not feeling very good ladies. My lower back is killing me just the way it does right before AF starts. DH keeps telling me to think positive but I'm pretty "positive" this is an early MC. Feeling gutted but I guess I should hang on to a shred of hope until AF starts.

Four - This was my last try on Clomid since the previous 2 I failed to ovulate then I was going to do 1 round of Femara & call it quits after if that failed as well. It's so exhausting mentally & physically on top of MY 2 BEST FRIENDS BEING PREGNANT A WEEK APART! Just don't give up yet. It'll make it so worth it in the end! There are many great ladies on this thread who continue to motivate each other & also we all relate to each other because of our experience. Once you see that you ovulated after your blood test, I know you'll feel better!

Ask - Both of my BFF's said that's the only way they knew they were pregnant bc of AF cramps but no period came. They had no other symptoms in the beginning so keep hope hun! <3 I know this has to be it for you

Ask I'm prayin for you sweetie <3 I too had horrible back cramps with both my dd, the first one though I actually went to ER because I thought I had a massive kidney infection it was so painful, the second time I luckily knew what it was :hugs: hang in there

Thanks Love & Four but it's not looking so good. The spotting is increasing a little and is turning more red. Not bright red but not just brown. This is supposed to be a happy day...moving out of our little apartment into our beautiful home...my DH and stepsons are packing up the moving truck while I lie here curled up in pain. :cry:

I know this seems silly but I felt like I could see something super super light on this mornings test...I just took another one and inverted the last 4 tests and feel like I can definitely see something from this morning but nothing from this afternoon. I know it's still way too early but can any of you see anything?

https://i66.tinypic.com/2isgrva.jpg

Four - I kind of see something in the 2nd to bottom but it's hard to tell.

I'm driving myself crazy. Spotting more of a reddish/orange/brown color and AF like back pain. I've taken too many tests to count...all faint BFPs. The most recent 2 I took were the First Response Rapid Results which apparently are not very sensitive and have a sensitivity of 50-100miu - but the one I took at 5pm seems a little darker than the one at 11am. This limbo is agony.

Attachments

• IMG_6629.jpg
    IMG_6629.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
Ask your tests still look promising sweets <3 I have been praying for you! I think you need to order your favorite meal and start a warm bath and relax as best you can. The stress you are under with moving and this uncertain bfp is causing your body more cramping and pain and maybe even the bleeding I'm sure, that's how mine does. Enjoy every moment and try to be positive <3 Also try calling your dr on call and ask if she has any results for you, let her know the anxiety you are feeling and ask that she contact the lab for your results if she can, it's okay to be pushy when your heart is on the line and it's causing you so much fear and anxiety :hugs:

I so agree with Four! Ask to me those tests look perfectly reasonable AND darker. It's also common to have some implantation spotting about where you're at. Call your doctor, hydrate and put your feet up &#10084;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->