Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Ask, I can see it without opening the picture. I reckon you'll get a positive digital tomorrow or the day after. My line was a little darker than that on a FRER when I got my positive digital. Will you get a blood test? There must be something to say about BFPs before IUI/ovarian drilling. Everyone should ask their doctor to do IUI the next cycle, it seems to be the best fertility treatment! That's cool it wasn't Clomid, I'm glad Vitex didn't screw up your cycles, they say not to take it if you have regular cycles. Congratulations!

Belle, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Thinking of you.

Ask, I can see it without opening the picture. I reckon you'll get a positive digital tomorrow or the day after. My line was a little darker than that on a FRER when I got my positive digital. Will you get a blood test? There must be something to say about BFPs before IUI/ovarian drilling. Everyone should ask their doctor to do IUI the next cycle, it seems to be the best fertility treatment! That's cool it wasn't Clomid, I'm glad Vitex didn't screw up your cycles, they say not to take it if you have regular cycles. Congratulations!

Belle, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Thinking of you.

I know we cant/wont do IUI. Its nice others have that option.

I am so happy for you ask <3

And Sarah is right, when you are ready please join us on the first tri board in the Clomid/FE thread. Even though you didnt conveice on clomid, you created this thread when you started Clomid and brought us all together, I created tgat thread so we can all stay in touch and go through the next rollercoaster ride together :hugs: would not want to do it without you on board

Onearth, it seems all it takes is planning to do IUI next cycle haha. You don't have to do it!

Yes Ask, it doesn't matter that you weren't on Clomid. It'll be good so we can all stay in touch without discussing pregnancy related stuff on here for those who are TTC.

I'm so upset. Just did another FRER with fmu and BFN. I don't see a line at all. I did drink a lot of water before bed - it was about a 6 hour hold but yesterday's was only 4 hours. The First Signal from Walmart is still showing a faint line but hasn't gotten darker. I know I shouldn't give up hope before AF shows but feeling pretty worried and let down. :(

Attachments

• IMG_6608.jpg
    IMG_6608.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
Ask, I am so sorry. :( I think you need to have a bloodtest done if AF doesnt show. They are much more accurate than those hpts. Do you still have spotting?

Still spotting brown/rusty color. :( Assuming this is another CP. My doctor's office is closed for the weekend but I'll call Monday. When this happened last June I didn't go in for the blood test until I was on day 3 of AF and the blood test was negative. I think my hcg levels were so low and dropped off quickly. Obviously getting faint lines on so many different tests and AF being late isn't a coincidence...there was/is hcg in my system but it doesn't seem to be increasing. :cry:

I am so sorry! I am keeping all my fingers amd toes crossed that your hcg levels rise soon and those lines get darker. Sucks that your doctors office is closed, dont you have emergency doctors or labs that stays open over weekends that can do the bloodtest? Otherwise this weekend is going to be a long one. Just keep up your hopes.

I'm so confused! Just took 2 more tests that are showing faint lines with SMU - a blue dye and an FRER. Going to see if urgent care can do a blood test but we are moving into our new house today so I don't know when I will be able to go!

Attachments

• IMG_6613.jpg
    IMG_6613.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6622.jpg
    IMG_6622.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Wow, I see those lines!! I really would try and get the test done as soon as possible. I hope you get a chance to do it. Atleast you will know for sure then

I agree with Nita! Get the test. FMU is always the weakest test lines for me. So it could be that!

Also I think it's so important to get records of chemicals and miscarriages because they may be able to figure out if you need progesterone or estrogen to help you &#10084;

I'm keeping my FX for you Ask. Definitely get that blood test as soon as you can.

Thanks girls ...dropping DH off to pick up the moving truck then going to urgent care.

Ugh urgent care only does urine tests. On hold to speak with a nurse to see if there is anywhere else I can go.

My doctor faxed in an order to the lab at the hospital. Waiting to be seen!

Luckily she was the doctor on call today! She's been rooting for me lol.

Got blood drawn. Probably won't know results until Monday. Bought more First Responses...the 6 day sooner kind and the rapid results kind that you can take the day of a missed period. I'm gonna go broke on these tests lol. The rapid results is giving me a stronger line than the 6 days sooner one altough both are faint. Hoping it's still early...every single test except the FRER with fmu this morning has given me a faint positive. Stick, baby, stick!

Attachments

• IMG_6627.jpg
    IMG_6627.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
Wow!! Ask I'm so sorry you've had such a rough eventful morning!! Take it easy moving today <3 There is no denying that those last tests definitely have lines!! Maybe try to give your dr a call this afternoon again and see if she can access the results of your test? Do you know if she ordered a quantative test or just a yes/no test? I would think if she's rooting for you she would hopefully call you right away with results since she's on call, praying she does so you can have some reassurance over the weekend!! Big big :hugs:

Afm I'm having tons of cramping this morning :( Not sure that's a great sign...7dpo and my temp jumped again this morning (click on ticker in my signature to see my chart) and two hpt were bfn which I expected since it's so early but I couldn't resist to try. I sure hate this waiting game..........

Ask - yes I see that pink line on both tests although one is fainter than the other! Maybe your just one of them gals who takes time to double like every 48-72 hours. I'm sure the line will be dark by Monday for sure!!!

I hate that my doctor told me I ovulated because now I'm symptom spotting so hard & it's bad. I'm trying to forget about it all & just relax but now that I know I actually ovulated, everything is sticking out to me lol ugh. & I'm only 8dpo -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->