Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Thanks Four & ttc. The 5pm test looks darker to me too. At least they aren't getting lighter. Been reading success stories of women who spotted for days and ended up having a viable pregnancy. It could go either way.

AF seems to be starting. Cramps are intense and spotting is bright red. Heart broken. :cry: Will have to ask doc if I should still start clomid and IUI this next cycle.

aww sorry Ask :( that is heartbreaking. i hope you can do the iui and clomid as planned. i would imagine you probably can.

Ask I'm so sorry. It doesn't matter how long you know about a baby..they fill your heart right away. I'm so sorry.

Thanks Four and Ask! Glad to hear it wasn't just me. I will have to try clearing and blocking cookies if it happens again. I was trying all kinds of stuff, but maybe I didn't try that.

OMG!!!! The same thing kept happening to me it was either Walmart or Target but my DH told me to use an ad-blocker to block any ads on the site I go to & it worked lol. I was so pissed & it was doing it on my cellphone as well

I had to turn on an ad blocker too.
-------
No symptoms of Clomid today, so that was nice. 1 more night after tonight and then ill start temping. Only going to be doing Target and Pink CB ( just yes or no OPK, not the High/Peak).
-----
Ask, HUGS. I had full AF type bleeding with DS and DD1, dont give up!

Ask I am so sorry today has been such a roller coaster for you :( I know many people who have bled bright red in the beginning of their pregnancies and gone on to have healthy babies, I am praying that is the case for you and that you are no mc. Either way please know we all care so much :hugs: Any luck reaching your dr? I would call to let her know you are now bleeding and may be mc, since she's on call she may want to see you <3

Thank you everyone. It really does help to have all of you to lean on. We were so excited and couldn't believe we got a BFP our 12th month ttc and the month before starting IUI...I've now had 2 CPs in the last 9 months...hoping it was just chance and doesn't mean something is wrong. Flo is getting heavier and I just took 3 ibuprofen for my back pain so if for some crazy reason I am still pregnant, I hope it doesn't do any harm!

I had myself a long hard cry. I'm lying in our bed in our new house looking into what will someday be our nursery. One of the reasons we loved this house was because the master bedroom has a connected bonus room that will be a perfect nursery. Someday (soon I hope).

Ask :( I am so sorry. Heartbreaking, :( :hugs:
Glad you still got the bloodtest done, the result should be interesting no matter the outcome. I hope the result will also be able to determine a possibly of why it was a CP / early MC if that is the case.

Keeping you in my thoughts ask, it must be extremely hard on you and DH. :(

Thank you Nita and Sarah - I'm very sad. I guess the only silver lining is that we know we can get pregnant...I'm ovulating, egg and sperm have met (at least) twice and the embryo has implanted or enough to start releasing hcg.

I'm worried that my progesterone is low...I've been worried about this since before ttc. My doctor won't test it. I'm wondering if vitex raised it enough to get me pregnant but it wasn't enough to be viable. Maybe clomid will help. I don't want to go through this again. :(

Still getting faint positives but passing clots now. TMI warning but the clots look different than normal ...usually just red but these are red with light pink mixed in, like tissue mixed with blood. Anyone else who had a CP / early miscarriage - is that what it looked like for you?

Wonder if that has any impact on being able to start clomid on cd 3 if I still have hcg in my system. Will try calling my doctor today.

Attachments

• IMG_6639.jpg
    IMG_6639.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
Ask I am so sorry...i have two friends who bled the first trimester and have two healthy babies now...I Am praying for you!!!!

What day did you ladies O on? I am on cd 10 and am using a fertility monitor to check for so andbhave had highs the past two days. my first pregnancy I conceived with clinic I didn't get "peak" until cd 17

Ask I had one loss where I had clots similar to what you're describing. I thought I got a faint positive test. Then started bleeding and clots like that. So I assumed it was a false positive or chemical. Two weeks later I was getting tons of opk blazing positives. After a week I tested with a pregnancy test and sure enough I was pregnant. It was later determined I'd been pregnant the whole time I just didn't know because I thought I'd had a chemical. My hcg was 41 and based on dates I would've been 6 weeks. It took another month from then to go to zero.

Ask if you are miscarrying I don't think you should start clomid now, just in case you actually aren't miscarrying! I hope you can get in to your doc soon. So sorry that this is happening. I was thinking though, that if its linked to a SA quality issue, then IUI should do wonders for you as they only put in the best! I'll keep my FX for you that it will all work out okay

I'm very anxious to hear what my hcg was yesterday! I can't imagine that I'm still pregnant after having full flow and clots today, but I have read many other stories like yours ttc.

Belle - I'm thinking you are right. Even if my hcg drops enough in the next couple days, I'm not sure I should start clomid until I give my body a chance to reset. I'll see what the doctor says but if nothing else we will just try naturally this month. DH is not at all eager to do IUI. TMI but he can only ejaculate through intercourse...he was able to do it manually for the SA but he said it took him an hour and he did some damage! Lol poor guy. He said as he's gotten older that just doesn't do it for him anymore. So I was going to ask our RE about using a collection condom?

What do you all think about continuing vitex this month if we don't do clomid/IUI? I don't know if it contributed to our BFP or not...we also started taking more vitamin D, coq10 and omega 3 fish oil (and I took EPO until CD 14).

Ask- not sure if they have it at your dr's office, but I know at my office they provide people with a cup or a condom to produce the sample, because masturbation is against some people's religion. Maybe that's an option for your dh.

Something like this:
https://www.babyhopes.com/semen-collection-kit.html

Ask I'm so sorry you are going through this :hugs: I'm holding out hope that baby is okay and this is just a fluke/weird bleed. Have you tried another frer to see if that line darkened or lightened? Have you tried to contact your dr? Thinking of you <3

Thanks Four. FRER is BFN...maybe the faintest of faint lines but definitely lighter/almost invisible. Been bleeding bright red all day. Not as heavy a flow as I usually have on CD 1 but definitely not just spotting. I usually have heavy flow cd1 and cd 2 and lots of clots...I had 2 big clots this morning but just spotty red flow off and on since. Sigh. Maybe I'll get lucky and get another bfp next cycle and it will stick! After all...this was the most pregnant I've ever been so maybe we are heading in a better direction. My first CP I wasn't even late and kinda always wondered if they were just fluke tests.

Didn't call my doc today as I know the office is closed and there's nothing she can do. Will call tomorrow and will probably do another blood test to determine if I can start clomid or should just wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->