Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

BTW guys, my doctor called me today & confirmed I ovulated!!! <3 now just to wait & see if I caught that egg :)

Ask, theres definately a line, it might be worth it to ask for a bloodtest to confirm pregnsncy?

Yay love, so happy you Od. FX you get your bfp this month

Thanks Love and Nita. I'll test again on Sunday to give hcg time to double and will call the doctor on Monday.

Ask that is definitely a :bfp: Girl you are pregnant!!! That looks just like my 10/11 dpo frer with my dd! :yipee:

Love that's so exciting!!! How does you bd timing look near O? How many dpo did you go in to have your test done?

This board is on a roll for BFP's. Pretty soon everyone will be converting to a new board!!! I'm so excited. Ask this is your time now girl!!! <3

Four - I got a blazing POS on OPK (although I don't count these tests) CD 16 & cd 17. Today I did my blood test which is CD 23 so 6dpo roughly. I BD so much because my birthday just passed & we were on vacation so sometimes it was twice a day, for 11 days straight lol TMI so I'm hoping this is it!

Honestly, I wouldn't even be upset if I didn't get pregnant this cycle. To actually release an egg is good enough news for me to keep pushing forward lol

Ahh I'm trying to let myself feel excited! DH is over the moon! He came home and I said, "I don't know...can you see it?" And he said "yes! And it's pink!" And started jumping up and down. Lol!

Love - so happy you ovulated! Your BFP is coming!

Happy St Patrick's day to you Ask!! How sweet you get to celebrate this day as your engagement and BFP day from here on out!!! So so happy for you <3

Ps this is the reason I said get multiple tests/brands lol my first bfp I was in crazy denial until the line got dark dark! I definitely think you will get a dark line wth fmu tomorrow <3

Ask here is my am and pm 10dpo frer with my dd...yours is totally darker!!! I also took a clear blue digital on 11dpo with fmu and it came up "pregnant" so go ahead and use that digital tomorrow!!!

https://i64.tinypic.com/2lj22qd.jpg

Four - I got a blazing POS on OPK (although I don't count these tests) CD 16 & cd 17. Today I did my blood test which is CD 23 so 6dpo roughly. I BD so much because my birthday just passed & we were on vacation so sometimes it was twice a day, for 11 days straight lol TMI so I'm hoping this is it!

Honestly, I wouldn't even be upset if I didn't get pregnant this cycle. To actually release an egg is good enough news for me to keep pushing forward lol

I too got my positives cd 15,16,17 but blazing positive on cd 16, I'm on cd 22 now so I figured I would wait until Monday to do my test, I'm honestly scared to know the numbers :( I also don't think our timing was so great since I was gone on my girls weekend on the first day of my + and my blazing positive day :( I really want to know my numbers on one hand but at the same time I'm scared to know because I'm not mentally prepared for this cy to be over on the other hand. What was your numbers do you know?

I used the digital this morning because I didn't have anything else other than the Walmart cheapies and it said "No" (should have listened to you all)! I have another one but I think I'll wait till I have a darker line on an FRER...I have 2 more. Now that it's dry I can totally see that the line is pink!

Wish I had a more creative way of telling DH but after a year of trying I needed his opinion on the tests lol!

Whelp, the femara dizziness has set in already. Can't wait for the next few days to be over with. I can't even drive it's so bad

Awe I'm sorry to hear that Belle :hugs: I have vertigo time to time and it's the worst!!

Ask I'm so excited for you!

Four, don't count yourself out! You still had good timing!

LoveCousar so happy you ovulated!

Belle I'm sorry you're so dizzy! I hope and pray this is your month &#10084;

That's definitely a BFP ask! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Definitely get a blood test.

Also, Nita has created a thread on the first trimester board for conceived on Clomid/Femara. Pop over when you're ready Ask!

I didn't tell my DH in a creative way either. I woke up at 2am on 12 DPO and said I need to pee I'm doing a test. I brought it back to bed and we watched it. My DH didn't want me to test without him and after dealing with infertility it felt almost deceitful if I had known before him.

Thanks Four and TTC. I hope this will be our cycle. I am so tired of this.

Here ya go, Four. I have to say I've taken many FRERs in the last year and the only time I saw a line like that was 10 days post trigger shot which was gone the next day.

Belle - that sounds intense! Does it go away after you take your last pill?

Thank you, Sarah! I wasn't on clomid this month. Was set to start it again next month with IUI. I was taking Vitex for the first time though.

Attachments

• IMG_6600.jpg
    IMG_6600.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g