Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

The kittens are here! Bodhi and Lilou! :cat: :cat:

Attachments

• IMG_6715.jpg
    IMG_6715.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh my goodness!!! I have serious kitten envy right now :D So cute!

I have a cat too, but he's not a kitten, and definitely not that cute! :)

Four - when are you going to do the blood test to see if you ovulated or not?

Love my dr never returned my call to go have my test done. I'm 14dpo now and still no af so if it doesn't show by tomorrow I'll start Provera again and assume I never O'd :cry:

Four, sorry to butt in. Your chart looks like you've O'd and I see you're getting BFNs. Before starting provera can you ask your doctor to do a blood test to check? Some women take a lot longer to get a BFP on a HPT. Provera itself is considered ok when pregnant but if you stop it it can cause a miscarriage. I know you didn't O last cycle on the same dose but if it was me, with those temps, I'd just want to check.

Ask, I'm definitely not a cat person but they are VERY cute!

Four - when are you going to do the blood test to see if you ovulated or not?

Love my dr never returned my call to go have my test done. I'm 14dpo now and still no af so if it doesn't show by tomorrow I'll start Provera again and assume I never O'd :cry:

I dont think youre 14dpo.

-------------
I dont think Clomid is going to work this cycle. I feel NOTHING

Four I agree with the others. It does look like you've O'd based on your chart, I just don't know that you O'd when FF says you did. You might not be 14 dpo today, so I would hold off before starting provera.

Thanks girls - they are pretty darn cute! Nore - you're right, they are half Siamese half Ragdoll.

Four - it definitely looks like you Od but maybe not until cd18, which would mean you are 12dpo. I agree with the others that you should get a bloodtest before starting provera.

Thank you everyone for responding. I'm having major af cramps today so I'm sure it's coming...I too have questioned the 14dpo even with all the positive signs then and was thinking I might have O'd late like cd 21 like I did with my youngest dd on Clomid. Anyhow I wish my dr would have called back this week but she didn't and I can't reach anyone until Monday now...if af hasn't shown by then, I will definitely go in for a blood test before I begin Provera. I just want this cy over with already :(

Four hoping you get your BFP

I got my peak ready yesterday morning and this morning. Hubby and I dtd Friday and Saturday. Not sure we will be able to anymore. Will that be enough?

four- if AF does show, are you still thinking you will skip trying next cycle?

Lar I'm not sure...I feel like crap right now with cramps pretty bad and just moody and tired so at this moment I would say rip all of my insides out so I never have to deal with af again lol...I'm pretty sure I'll start today, I'm not sure what the next cy will be I haven't had a chance to really talk with dh about it but he did say he wouldn't mind a Christmas baby and after looking at a due date calculator I probably wouldn't be due till the beginning of 2018 anyhow so we might go ahead and try...but again my PMS is bad right now and I don't even want to think about it lol

sorry to hear you are feeling so crappy. it is always the worst when you wanting a BFP and then AF symptoms kick you when you're down. :(

Arabon - most women ovulate within 72 hours of getting their first +opk so you definitely got some BDing done in your fertile window. If you can do one more Monday to cover your bases that would be good! Do you temp?

Four - have you tested again? I felt like AF was coming for a week then finally tested when I was 3 days late and got a BFP (although it was a CP).

I've been having lots of O pains and CM has been watery since last night but I'm only on cd8. My OPKs are dark but not positive. Wondering if I'll O early due to the CP and being a week late last cycle.

Well OPK went positive this afternoon. Kinda thought it might. Time to get busy!

I think so. Everyone responds to it differently and not everyone will have side effects. The only side effect I had was burning while BDing and that was only one time. I never felt O twinges or anything and I was on 100mg and my body responded to it successfully.

is is normal to feel NOTHING on clomid? Like no O twinges or anything??? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->