• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Morning Ladies. So I can't believe how the time goes by, CD24 and in a few hours I have to go do some bloodtests (still stressing about it lol) Still not even sure if I O'd.

Thanks weebles. I really need to snap out of my negative mindset. I've been moapy all day. Tomorrow will be a better day.

You're right, there are so many variables with unexplained that it doesn't make sense to lump them all into one group. I'll give the femara a try next cycle and just hope for the best.

Morning Ladies. So I can't believe how the time goes by, CD24 and in a few hours I have to go do some bloodtests (still stressing about it lol) Still not even sure if I O'd.

I'm CD24 too:D I hope the blood results are ok? :)

Thanks weebles. I really need to snap out of my negative mindset. I've been moapy all day. Tomorrow will be a better day.

You're right, there are so many variables with unexplained that it doesn't make sense to lump them all into one group. I'll give the femara a try next cycle and just hope for the best.

It's easy to fall into that rut. We're here for you whatever you decide. :flower:

Thanks 2much, its nice to know that there are others around who get it!

Hi ladies,

Just an update,
I went for my follicle tracking scan, the nurse was very happy with what she found.

I am on my first cycle of clomid days 2-6, currently CD12.

9mm lining
Left side i had one follicle was 27mm the next size on that same side was 13mm
Then on the right my dominant one was 12.5mm
I had lots of others just they were the biggest one.

She thinks O will be this weekend.
Does 27mm seem too big??

I have my blood test booked for 31st October to see whether I ovulated.
She said hopefully I just ovulate by myself and there will be no need to trigger and basically I'm off to a fab start. So I'm feeling really positive. Xx

Hi ladies,

Just an update,
I went for my follicle tracking scan, the nurse was very happy with what she found.

I am on my first cycle of clomid days 2-6, currently CD12.

9mm lining
Left side i had one follicle was 27mm the next size on that same side was 13mm
Then on the right my dominant one was 12.5mm
I had lots of others just they were the biggest one.

She thinks O will be this weekend.
Does 27mm seem too big??

I have my blood test booked for 31st October to see whether I ovulated.
She said hopefully I just ovulate by myself and there will be no need to trigger and basically I'm off to a fab start. So I'm feeling really positive. Xx

That's great :hugs: it will be interesting to follow your temp chart to see if it shows ovulation or not :)

I'm CD24 too:D I hope the blood results are ok? :)

I am so happy the blood tests are done, i was so scared, but the nurse really did her best to calm me and make it easy when i told her i was scared :) they said the lab should be done with the tests tomorow and i should hear from my OB in the next week or so. Stressing about the results though. Hope all is still well with you?

Belle - Unexplained is so hard...it's hard not to feel powerless. But I don't like the word infertility. We are fertile, we just have yet to conceive. I'm feeling pretty low today, myself. Probably means AF will show in the next day or two. Bfn after bfn. DH keeps telling me that if I think positive it will happen which only makes me more upset.

Weebles! Was just looking at your chart! Did you get your bfp?!?!?

I did! I'm feeling more cautious about it now because after my blood work I was told my hcg level is only 15. A very early pregnancy but it might be a chemical, I'm to go back in after a week. I mean, she didn't say that but she was careful not to sound excited and she used the words "very very low". I'm hoping it's just very very early! I'll poas on Sunday and see if the line gets darker.

Weebles I'm honestly so nervous for you!

Ask that's exactly how I feel, powerless. TTC is such a crap shoot!

Weebles are they testing your levels again in 24 hours time?

Ask, I've asked my DH to stop trying to 'fix it' and stop telling me that I need to be positive. Every time I moan about it he just tells me that he knows, he hears me and that it's sh*t. He pretty much says that every single time. I find it so much easier to hear than him telling me to stop being so miserable about it.

AFM, no AF yet... I finished Provera on Thursday and it's Saturday afternoon now.. Hurry up!

Weebles are they testing your levels again in 24 hours time?

Ask, I've asked my DH to stop trying to 'fix it' and stop telling me that I need to be positive. Every time I moan about it he just tells me that he knows, he hears me and that it's sh*t. He pretty much says that every single time. I find it so much easier to hear than him telling me to stop being so miserable about it.

AFM, no AF yet... I finished Provera on Thursday and it's Saturday afternoon now.. Hurry up!

Hi Sarah, im on my first cycle of clomid as well CD25 and im pretty sure I did O as well, did my blood test yesterday and now waiting for the results.I too was on provera and for me AF only showed on day 6 after the pill. I hope AF show soon so you can start your next cycle of Clomid.

Hi Nita, fingers crossed you ovulated! Do you ovulate on you own? Hopefully you'll get the results soon.

I took Provera before my last cycle and AF came 24 hours after I finished my last pill. I'm now 48 hours post my last pill. I didn't ovulate on my first cycle of Clomid and if I don't ovulate this cycle then we will be moving on to something else. Hopefully just femara and maybe with IUI.

My DH is in the army and this may be our last or second to last cycle before he will probably be deployed for a few months. Then he's likely to be away for some of 2017. We have talked and we would probably consider doing IUI with frozen sperm while he's away. It's scary and a strange thought that I could get pregnant while he's on the other side of the world! I just want to get pregnant now so we don't have to go through all that!

Belle, I'm nervous too! I honestly don't feel like I'm out of the tww yet but I have another FRER and a less sensitive digi waiting for me.

Sarah, they said to come back next week.. I'm not sure if they meant to wait a whole week or just until Monday since they won't be in the office over the weekend.

Ask and Sarah.. The comments that made me feel the most down were the ones telling me to "think positive". I know they meant well but it made me feel worse, like it was my fault because I wasn't "positive" enough. I had a friend tell me my negative attitude was chasing it away.. Ugh. People just don't get it.

Haha weebles, those comments are pretty much in line with "you're trying too hard... just stop trying and it'll happen" OR "the harder you try the less likely it'll happen" OR "it'll happen when you're ready" "If its God's will it'll happen" "You could always JUST adopt" *face palm*

I hate people sometimes

Hi Nita, fingers crossed you ovulated! Do you ovulate on you own? Hopefully you'll get the results soon.

I took Provera before my last cycle and AF came 24 hours after I finished my last pill. I'm now 48 hours post my last pill. I didn't ovulate on my first cycle of Clomid and if I don't ovulate this cycle then we will be moving on to something else. Hopefully just femara and maybe with IUI.

My DH is in the army and this may be our last or second to last cycle before he will probably be deployed for a few months. Then he's likely to be away for some of 2017. We have talked and we would probably consider doing IUI with frozen sperm while he's away. It's scary and a strange thought that I could get pregnant while he's on the other side of the world! I just want to get pregnant now so we don't have to go through all that!

Hi Sarah, seems i made a mistake in my previous post, i meant to say I am sure I did not O. I used to have 32 day cycles so im sure I did O on my own, then I went on BC for just under a year and stopped in February, simce then my cycles were wack, anything from 14 -50 day cycles. My Gynae said sje is sure I do O on my own just very late, i have never used OPKs or temped so not sure, just know I am not getting pregnant.

I will keep fingers crossed that you O before your DH go away :hugs: and that you can fall pregnant soon XXX :dust:

Hoping that number keeps rising for you, Weebles. FX!

Belle - those are the same people who got pregnant the first month they tried. What do they know?!

I just started spotting/bleeding this eve after dtd - ugh. Feeling pretty gutted. Was hoping clomid might extend my luteal phase but today is 11-12dpo (I think I actually O'd the day before FF gave me crosshairs but had to discard the temp).

I'm not going to be able to go to a day 3 ultrasound on Monday, so not sure what they will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->