Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Norelisa, if you're trying to increase implantation with the pineapple it needs to be the core and it needs to be eaten on 1-5DPO. I did it the cycle I got my BFP. I'm not sure if I'll try it again this cycle. Hopefully you get your temp rise soon, we might even be cycle buddies!

Thanks Rawan. Good luck to you too. Where are you at in your cycle?

AFM, I've got increased CM today and it was stretchy and lunchtime but just watery this afternoon. I've got pain in both ovaries. I don't know how many follicles I have because I'm not being monitored. I had to Google Octomom to make sure she didn't get pregnant off Clomid haha. I could handle twins, but not more than that. I've got some OPKs which I've been using but they're just cheap ones and I'm only getting 1 line. I think they're just rubbish so I'll probably just stop and rely on CM and temps.

Aphy - I am so happy for you. Congratz.

Sarah - My CM was also crazy last month, and I was sure at times I would O. I hope your temps and CM gives you that positive O.

7days after Provera, temps are rising and no sign of AF. And I am getting down with some stomach bug and had a bad fever last night, so I dont know if my temp this morning was reliable. Ill wait till Sunday if AF dont show by then I will call my doctor on Monday. :nope: Just feeling that if Provera don't work how can I expect Clomid to work :cry:

Nita, Yeah mine was all over the place last cycle too. I thought I was going to ovulate but it never happened. I'm sorry to hear about your tummy bug :(. The nurse said to give it 10 days before contacting them. I so understand the frustration around AF not starting. It's hard to keep your hopes up when you're just waiting for AF and she isn't coming. I'm not sure if your temps would be reliable at the moment though.

Sarah - thank you I will give it 10 days. I actually expected a rising temp this morning due to the fever I had last night. 2 other ladies at my work also have to bug. The only good thing about this bug is that I am loosing a lot of weight :haha:

My CM change constantly, but next cycle I think I am going to try and rely on OPK and Temps. I bought those clearblu OPKs so think they are reliable and it will be interesting to see what my temps do.

Thank you everyone! :flower:

Babydust, I am still rooting for you!

Sarah, I hope those symptoms lead to a good strong O!

Nita- sorry to hear abut the stomach bug, I hope you feel better soon!

Aphy thank you :hugs: I'll let you know when the :witch: arrives

Sarah- I'm thinking of doing the pineapple core on my next cycle and have decided I'm going to take clomid 3-7 instead of 2-6

Have ordered a 2 decimal place bbt thermometer so it'll be even more accurate

I am so sad - DH suggests that after the coming cycle I should stop all fertility drugs and we should just try naturally - he doesnt really understand the concept of I don't O on my own and without the drugs it wont happen. He says the costs are just too much and he believes the fertility drugs are making it worse.:cry::cry:

I am so sad - DH suggests that after the coming cycle I should stop all fertility drugs and we should just try naturally - he doesnt really understand the concept of I don't O on my own and without the drugs it wont happen. He says the costs are just too much and he believes the fertility drugs are making it worse.:cry::cry:

Uhohh I'm so sorry to read this hub :hugs:
It's kind of right what he says... since ive been on the meds I notice I've obsessed more than ever... now I never thought I could get any worse.
But at the same time he needs to see that without that little eggy it's impossible to baby make so you need the little magic pills to just jeer you on... same as me.

I hope he settles and sees that you need the meds :flower:

I'm so sorry DH is being unreasonable Nita,I hope he catches a wake up soon so you can stop stressing!

Uhohh I'm so sorry to read this hub :hugs:
It's kind of right what he says... since ive been on the meds I notice I've obsessed more than ever... now I never thought I could get any worse.
But at the same time he needs to see that without that little eggy it's impossible to baby make so you need the little magic pills to just jeer you on... same as me.

I hope he settles and sees that you need the meds :flower:

Oh noes :(

Never nice not feeling supported (hubby wanted me to check job offers in France, since I'm "probably not going to be pregnant anytime soon, anyways", because he is starting to want to go back. We are not on same wavelength for Xmas, he kinda wants to go home, I'd rather spend Xmas alone in Bangkok than just with him and mother in law (both his brothers will be away, if we are not going she will spend Xmas with one of the other sons +their families)... sigh.. Tbh, his family has been my only concern wrt to trying for a baby :haha:

Anyway, we all should only be on clomid for a limited time, right? So lets see if there are other ways to trigger ovulation that doesn't require so much follow up (for me, the medication itself isn't that expensive, it's the Dr fee, ultrasound etc that is expensive!) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aphy- Woohoo, congrats!

Babydust- I'm sorry, I was there just a couple weeks ago...AF came, and I was able to start again. Looking forward seems to help. Hugs to you!

CD8, early this morning woken up by severe cramps and followed by stomach issues...hoping I'm not overstim from Clomid. Keeping a close eye. No bloating at least.

Thank you 2much! I hope the stomach issues aren't anything serious and you feel better soon!

Aphy- Woohoo, congrats!

Babydust- I'm sorry, I was there just a couple weeks ago...AF came, and I was able to start again. Looking forward seems to help. Hugs to you!

CD8, early this morning woken up by severe cramps and followed by stomach issues...hoping I'm not overstim from Clomid. Keeping a close eye. No bloating at least.

Thank you
I'm out, :witch: got me. I have such bad cramps so have taken pain killers and have my hot water bottle snuggled on the sofa.
Urghh at least now I can get to the next cycle.
I started to feel emotional yday but I'm now feeling quite positive about the next cycle and hoping it works next cycle...I'll be a little thinner on my wedding day now I didn't catch the little eggy this time...

I'm going take clomid cd3-7 rather than cd2-6 and see how I go.
My new bbt thermometer should be here tomorrow, I went for the 2 decimal places as this one is only one... apparently they're a little more accurate and can see temp shifts much easier.

Glad you're not bloating maybe it's just some adjustments that our bodies constantly do but yeah keep an eye on it... I'm keeping everything crossed that it's nothing clomid related xx

Congrats, Aphy!!! So happy for you!

I don't know what is going on with my temps. Still haven't had a big spike, but all signs pointed to O last weekend. I am usually a slow riser but this is very slow. Also zero soreness in breasts / nipples which is unusual. Hoping I did ovulate!

Thank you Ask! Sorry that your temps aren't playing nice this cycle,hope you get confirmation soon!

Sorry about AF Babydust! Onto the next cycle and your potential bfp!

Nita, haha I'm not sure if I'd think the weight loss was worth it! I hope you're on the mend soon. They say it can take 2 weeks from your last pill, my doctor said it should start the next day. Is 10 days Monday? How frustrating about DH. What do you think you'll do? It's not like you're taking Clomid to increase your chances when you already ovulate, you need something to help you ovulate. My DH goes through big mood swings too and he's usually very reasonable and calm about everything. Maybe he's just getting so fed up that it's not working and it was all too much and that's his way of trying to stop it all from happening. Maybe give him some time and talk to him about it again. I'm sorry though :(

Babydust, I'm sorry the witch got you. I'm glad you're feeling positive, you know that Clomid makes you ovulate, so just like aphy it'll be a matter of time until you're pregnant. Try and keep your hopes up. I have read there's a better chance of a BFP earlier in your cycle you take Clomid. Not sure if that's true, I took mine 3-7.

Norelisa, that doesn't sound like fun. I hope you can work through your Christmas plans. Our plans for Christmas seem to be more trouble than it's worth. I'm sorry about your DH's pessimism too. It's so unfair we have to pay all this money and go through all this heartbreak for something that most other women don't have to do anything special or pay anything for.

2much, what dose are you on? I hope that it's just Clomid working its magic. Keep an eye on it though because that's a serious complication.

Aphy, are you having a beta done?

AFM, I'd hoped for a temp rise this morning, but nothing. I just want to know if this has worked or not!

Sarah,blood level came back at 46 today. He isn't doing any further bloods to confirm if it's doubling or not so goin to have to use tests to reassure myself that hcg is going up initially

Sarah, monday will be 10 days yes. Still no sign of AF and freaking out. I cant be preg so if i dont start soon there might be something wrong. I told DH its just 6 months that i can take the meds so i want to give it a go all the way. He then agreed after long talks. Think he is just getting frustrated. Thanks for all the support

2much, what dose are you on? I hope that it's just Clomid working its magic. Keep an eye on it though because that's a serious complication.

Just 50mg. Not to be gross, I think it was just a stomach bug. But it caused this really intense stomach pains which felt like cramps. It is tough trying to sort out symptoms! No bloating, no anything else other than crappy memory hahaha.

Thanks all for your concerns, I don't think overstim happens anyway until O or after...at least from my quick reading lol.

Sarah-I am in the tww, around 4dpo today. Glad to hear that you are feeling ovulation pain, which means you are going to ovulate soon! I am also thinking I can handle twins, but prob no more than that lol...

Norelisa-Yeah I think clomid is only used for short term basis, but I think most of the fertility med require monitoring, so they can monitor how many mature follicles, when to trigger ovulation etc (that's what i think)
And Sarah is right-for pineapple you need to eat the core, that's where bromelain is concentrated. Hopefully you can work out a Christmas plan that work for you!

Nita-I understand it could be hard if your dh is not supportive of using fertility med...maybe if I were in your position, I would try to talk to him, or if I have a job, I might just pay for my med on my own. Hope you can have a smooth talk with your dh so both of you are on the same page.

I know the trigger shot is still in my system, but I took a pregnancy test anyways just to see that 2nd line now. I am so sad right lol:rofl: My job involves working with children and seeing those children all the time and not having my own just makes me feel so sad sometimes...I am still snacking on brazilian nuts/sunflower seeds, and taking my supplement, hoping they can help with implantation. Baby dust to everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->