Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

I just noticed I had some spotting, is this normal?!
I am around 4 dpo. Anyone had similar experience before? Thank you!

Aphy, it's good they ran initial testing. You'll have to do your best to reassure yourself. Although it isn't great, the odds of a MC are 20%. So you've got a far far greater chance of this sticking than not. Enjoy being pregnant and do your best not to stress and worry!

Nita, I'd give it until Monday. Can you get some parsley tea or vitamin C? I've read that they are both meant to help bring on AF. I'm glad you managed to talk it through, it's hard for them. But I think give it some time and keep trying.

2much, that's a relief in some respects. Let's hope it's run its course before you O. I I said to DH if I get too sick during O then I'll send him to the pharmacy to get some syringes and sterile containers. He didn't like that idea. Good to know that about overstimulation.

Rowan, the spotting could be implantation but it is a little early. My temp was still low so no ovulation yet. I also work with kids and know what you mean!

AFM, I took my medications this morning and then went to make breakfast. As soon as I started eating it I felt ill and ran to the toilet and threw up. Today I've been feeling really dizzy. If I knew I hadn't ovulated then I would have thought I was pregnant. No ovulation yet, I had hoped that my temp would spike up this morning but nothing.

Sarah - Been taking Vitamin C for a while now :hugs: as you can see my temp is still not dropping and still no sign of AF. On 8 days now after my last pill. So really not feeling positive.

Hope O happen soon for you, it's still early days. :hugs:

:dust:

Do you have your chart? I think spotting might happen for several reasons. It can be ovulation spotting, implantation spotting, or just getting rid of old stuff.. Depends on colour, if pinkish it might be implantation or ovulation. Bright red is not always good, it means fresh.. but it depends I guess.. Brownish can be impl/o or just old stuff getting out.. If its really not much, I wouldn't worry too much about it..

My dilemma:
So I went to see RE - we took OPK that he said was +. So I should be ovulating between yesterday and today (24-48h after positive OPK, right?). I was told to take Progesterone 10mg 3 times per day from Saturday, after ovulation. BUT, what if I don't get my temp rise? He did say the follicles seemed very ready to "pop", and no need for trigger as I had positive OPK.. BUUUUT, what if I don't "pop" and I take progesterone before ovulation? I have read that progesterone before O stops the O... So--- what if no temp spike, should I still follow DR order to take progesterone?

- I have seen girls talk about this in other threads - BUT they were to take 400mg daily! I'm getting 30mg daily..
-What if I don't get a clear spike right after o? I need progesterone for my lining...

I guess I am stressing too much with this, why can't there be clear cut answers?! I mean, I don't mind reading up on things, its just a bit too much, haha.. All the small details seems to take on a big impact..

I will try to buy pineapples once I have confirmed O. Again, how to be sure of O day, if you don't necessary spike the very next day after O? I think I read someone talking about spiking a few days after... And me who have a "rocky chart" as I have a stupid sleeping pattern and hence try to take after the longest block of sleep rather than same time (I have checked both, but my BBT after being awake for a little bit goes up quite a bit, From 36,6 to 37 this morning, f.ex...)

Thanks Norelisa! I don't have my chart, my spotting stopped, and it was only a little, so i guess I am not too worried, if it was alot, I would contact my doctor.

Sarah-hope your dizziness/nausea will stop soon. I guess that's side effect from clomid?

Norelisa-My clinic confirmed ovulation 48 hr post the trigger shot, by ultrasound and bloodwork. That's one way to confirm ovulation other than temping. I had positive opk too, but I insisted on getting ovidrel, because I wanted to ensure/increase the chance that I ovulate. I don't mind paying for something if it gives me peace of mind...even though I know nothing guarantees ovulation, I think the trigger shot helps.
I think if you have irregular sleep/wake up cycle, then temping might not be 100 % accurate.

Good luck everyone! :)

Do you have your chart? I think spotting might happen for several reasons. It can be ovulation spotting, implantation spotting, or just getting rid of old stuff.. Depends on colour, if pinkish it might be implantation or ovulation. Bright red is not always good, it means fresh.. but it depends I guess.. Brownish can be impl/o or just old stuff getting out.. If its really not much, I wouldn't worry too much about it..

My dilemma:
So I went to see RE - we took OPK that he said was +. So I should be ovulating between yesterday and today (24-48h after positive OPK, right?). I was told to take Progesterone 10mg 3 times per day from Saturday, after ovulation. BUT, what if I don't get my temp rise? He did say the follicles seemed very ready to "pop", and no need for trigger as I had positive OPK.. BUUUUT, what if I don't "pop" and I take progesterone before ovulation? I have read that progesterone before O stops the O... So--- what if no temp spike, should I still follow DR order to take progesterone?

- I have seen girls talk about this in other threads - BUT they were to take 400mg daily! I'm getting 30mg daily..
-What if I don't get a clear spike right after o? I need progesterone for my lining...

I guess I am stressing too much with this, why can't there be clear cut answers?! I mean, I don't mind reading up on things, its just a bit too much, haha.. All the small details seems to take on a big impact..

I will try to buy pineapples once I have confirmed O. Again, how to be sure of O day, if you don't necessary spike the very next day after O? I think I read someone talking about spiking a few days after... And me who have a "rocky chart" as I have a stupid sleeping pattern and hence try to take after the longest block of sleep rather than same time (I have checked both, but my BBT after being awake for a little bit goes up quite a bit, From 36,6 to 37 this morning, f.ex...)

Nita, you are exactly where I was a few weeks ago. I know how much it sucks. It was almost harder waiting for AF to start than waiting to see if I'm going to O. I really hope she starts soon. I just feel so frustrated for you.

Norelisa, sorry I'm not really able to help but I know the OPKs can be inaccurate for PCOS and they can't confirm if you will actually O, just that you're gearing up. I would wait for the temp rise or talk to your doctor again. It's hard when things aren't clear cut. There's probably no harm in eating the pineapple from your positive OPK until 5 DPO.

Rawan, I'm not sure if it is Clomid or the fact I took Metformin and Prednisone plus prenatal and then didn't eat for 10-15 minutes. I felt better after I spewed. Man there's lots of us unwell at the moment :(

Sarah and Rawan :

Getting even more confused now, took an opk that was really, really dark!!

The first one (with pink) was taken at the hospital, the second was taken at home a few hours later and by me would be considered a negative. The third one is from today and I would say positive.. Not sure I'll manage 5 bd-days in a row.. Haha �� my husband might also be slightly annoyed as I told him it was pretty sure I'd ovulate today at the latest.

I will go out and buy the more expensive opks soon and check again at 2pm. Maybe it's too late to do a trigger by now, I guess..?? Or? Is it bad to trigger when maybe already ovulating?

Attachments

• DSC_0573.jpg
    DSC_0573.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
  • _20161111_125314.jpg
    _20161111_125314.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
Norelisa - I remember you having crazy OPK results last month as well :wacko: maybe it would be best to talk to your Doctor again, or wait for the temp spike as Sarah suggested.:hugs:

Norelisa - I remember you having crazy OPK results last month as well :wacko: maybe it would be best to talk to your Doctor again, or wait for the temp spike as Sarah suggested.:hugs:

Haha , I know. It might have been my opks, which is why I want to buy the more expensive ones. (I talked to my RE and showed him my FF chart).

I am just worried that I won't ovulate now, because my body can't manage the last "push" for my eggs to pop... haha:) I will check the expensive OPK and if that one is positive too, I think I will go for trigger shot. I am texting my hubby about it now, as it will be expensive if I go to see the RE again.. Or I can check if they sell it at local pharmacy, though highly unlikely..

I am worried my mature eggs won't pop like they should, and the quality won't be that good if I ovulate in 7-8 days.. They were already 24mm +/- a few days ago...

Yeah I would say if your OPK is still positive that you haven't ovulated yet. Maybe today or tomorrow. I would wait until your temp rises, which should be tomorrow or the next day based on the number of days of +OPK.

When you guys ovulate, do you always feel ovulation pain? The past few days I've had a bit of cramping in both my right and left ovaries. Today I've had no pain. the cycle I got a BFP (and MC'd) I was just on Metformin and definitely felt O pain. Getting SO impatient.

Norelisa, that's what I'm worried about too. I don't know if I have any juicy follicles and if I do, whether they'll pop.

Yeah I would say if your OPK is still positive that you haven't ovulated yet. Maybe today or tomorrow. I would wait until your temp rises, which should be tomorrow or the next day based on the number of days of +OPK.

When you guys ovulate, do you always feel ovulation pain? The past few days I've had a bit of cramping in both my right and left ovaries. Today I've had no pain. the cycle I got a BFP (and MC'd) I was just on Metformin and definitely felt O pain. Getting SO impatient.

I have O'd over a year ago for the last time but have never had O pain. Only pain I get is when AF starts and the first 2 days of AF.

Norelisa, that's what I'm worried about too. I don't know if I have any juicy follicles and if I do, whether they'll pop.

Yeah, since I had so many positive opk last time, I think I o-ed too late in the sense my follicles were more than mature and probably of poor quality when I finally ovulated. It's possible that the body geared up for ovulation but didn't go through with it, I don't know.. If I get positive again and no ovidrel at local pharmacy I'll go to the hospital.. (to see RE). I have read that it's not dangerous to take ovidrel if ovulation already on the way, it won't override it. But if my body doesn't want to pop that egg, then the ovidrel will help.

Oh, and I never ever think I felt ovulation pains or anything, I think I've felt a little something the last two cycles, but might have been nothing as I'm not sure how it is supposed to feel.

Same with using the position of the cervix, I have no clue if it is high or low, firm or not, open or closed..

Norelisa - 100% with you - no idea of the position of the cervix :haha::haha:

I have no idea about cervix position either. In my early 20s when I got a smear done the doctor told me I had a really long vagina and if I was a guy, I'd be bragging about it in the changing room..... So weird! But it's made me think I can't actually feel my cervix.

Hmmm, in terms of the pain I'm not sure what's going on. I'm so scared I've got the same problem with the over developed eggs or that they won't pop or no eggs at all. It's driving me crazy! I think next cycle I'll look at monitoring. If I don't ovulate, I'm pretty ready to give up on Clomid.

Sarah - I am freaking out here, our bodies might be even more alike than i thought. I just went to pee and when I wiped I saw the tiniest bit of blood - it was very brownish so hope its not just spotting but that I am actually starting AF today. I would love to call today CD1. P.S. 8 days after provera

Do you maybe think you are getting the pains from stress?

P.S. having no AF pains at all...so weird that I might be starting.

It's positive, more than it was at the hospital (right?).. Oh what to do?!! It's 14:30 and DH not replying..

Oh and I think I saw a local celebrity at the mall (terminal 21), lots of cameras and young girls drooling, haha.. Trying to figure who it could be..

Attachments

• _20161111_143016.jpg
    _20161111_143016.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
It's positive, more than it was at the hospital (right?).. Oh what to do?!! It's 14:30 and DH not replying..

Oh and I think I saw a local celebrity at the mall (terminal 21), lots of cameras and young girls drooling, haha.. Trying to figure who it could be..

Looks positive to me :happydance::happydance:

Hope you hear back from DH soon. FX for you that you O and catch that egg :hugs:

Looks positive to me :happydance::happydance:

Hope you hear back from DH soon. FX for you that you O and catch that egg :hugs:

I didn't hear from husband, so I went to the hospital. My RE is off today,they said they could call him but I didn't want to disturb. Will wait to see if I can see another RE instead, checking if worth getting the trigger. Don't want to wait til over the weekend as I don't want old over-mature eggs :jo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->