Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Norelisa, you're lucky to be able to just walk in and see your doctor. Hopefully they can see you and you can get a trigger. Get to the BDing too!

Nita, I think we are quite similar. The first time I took provera I had a very light AF. It wasn't much heavier than spotting. My doctor ran some blood tests and said to count it as AF. I think spotting is a good sign! Let's hope it gets heavier. No I don't think the pain is from stress. I'm hoping it's a nice juicy egg (or two). I'd probably not think twice if I wasn't symptom spotting so hard though haha.

I got some pretty stretchy CM tonight!! I'm so hopeful it's going to happen soon!

It's positive, more than it was at the hospital (right?).. Oh what to do?!! It's 14:30 and DH not replying..

Oh and I think I saw a local celebrity at the mall (terminal 21), lots of cameras and young girls drooling, haha.. Trying to figure who it could be..

Looks positive to me :happydance::happydance:

Hope you hear back from DH soon. FX for you that you O and catch that egg :hugs:

I didn't hear from husband, so I went to the hospital. My RE is off today,they said they could call him but I didn't want to disturb. Will wait to see if I can see another RE instead, checking if worth getting the trigger. Don't want to wait til over the weekend as I don't want old over-mature eggs :jo:

Ok, they are so sweet, they took pictures of my opk and sent to RE. Was told to bd tonight and tomorrow and start progesterone on Sunday.. At least I didn't pay anything.. Wonder how happy hubby will be, haha, 4 days in a row bd-ing.. Or more..

Norelisa, you're lucky to be able to just walk in and see your doctor. Hopefully they can see you and you can get a trigger. Get to the BDing too!

Nita, I think we are quite similar. The first time I took provera I had a very light AF. It wasn't much heavier than spotting. My doctor ran some blood tests and said to count it as AF. I think spotting is a good sign! Let's hope it gets heavier. No I don't think the pain is from stress. I'm hoping it's a nice juicy egg (or two). I'd probably not think twice if I wasn't symptom spotting so hard though haha.

I got some pretty stretchy CM tonight!! I'm so hopeful it's going to happen soon!

Fingers crossed :)

I know, it's one of the good sides of Bangkok, lots of hospital and Dr available.. :)

I had a look at your chart. How do you get that much specific in? Right side pain, left side pain etc? I'm using it in vip so maybe I missed something :)

That's awesome! Lucky you :) I suggested to DH we go to Thailand for a holiday/IVF and he thought I was joking...!

Click on the day, scroll down to specifics and select the ones that fit. You can add new specifics by going to the calendar page, clicking the 3 lines/3dots imagine at the top. Click settings, click customize data entry form. Then click add specifics and select the ones you want to add to your usual list.

I have VIP (I bought it when it was discounted) but I think you can do it with the free version.

Any of you other PCOSers notice that around (hopefully) ovulation that their skin and hair issues are minimal? My skin is so clear at the moment and I hardly have any of the hair growth that I usually get. I think it's something to do with the estrogen.

Any of you other PCOSers notice that around (hopefully) ovulation that their skin and hair issues are minimal? My skin is so clear at the moment and I hardly have any of the hair growth that I usually get. I think it's something to do with the estrogen.

:0 I dont know if I have PCOS - have not been diagnosed with anything other than not Oing on my own after BC. So can't help you there, but what I did notice from Provera and Clomid is that I get seriously bad Acne, like i am back in high school. BC kept that under control for me. So with taking provera and clomid I know my hormones are totally wack. Even have these weird PMS moodswings which i never had.

PS. I barely have any hair growth on the whole of my body (TMI)

Sarah - I always feel O pain. Cramping before and after but a significant pain on one side front and back on the day of O.

Norelisa - that's tricky. I JUST got my big temp spike this morning, but if it stays high tomorrow, FF will put my CH at CD15 (6 days ago)! If your temp seems to be slowly rising I'd say go ahead and start the progesterone. The chances of getting a +OPK and having mature follicles and then not ovulating soon after is very slim.

And it seems like the spotting has stopped, nothing but just some brownish spotting :( back to being frustrated. I am getting very light cramping but I have never had spotting like this. I usually get full AF in a few hours. Guess someone is trying to test my patience:haha:

Sarah how are the O pain feeling? Hope its not too bad.

Sarah my skin always clears up around ovulation and gets worse before AF. Its definitely estrogen related!

Got my first bit of ewcm today, but not much so I think I'm just at the beginning of my fertile window and will O a little later this cycle.

Belle,yay for first signs of fertile period!

Nita,sorry the spotting is messing you around :hugs:

Belle, that's good to know. Maybe a good sign that you're ovulating a little later? Might be the herbs?

Nita, on provera I definitely broke out but Clomid I didn't get any worse. Now my skin is really clear. How frustrating about the spotting. FX it is just a slow start and will kick in properly soon. I haven't really had much O pain, the odd bit of dull cramping on both sides but nothing that definitely feels like ovulation pain.

Ask, how annoying about your chart. Those few low temps in the middle are going to make it a little tricky to accurately put in crosshairs.

My temp took a major dive this morning. I had thought I read 36.88 but it was 35.88. Maybe it'll shoot back up tomorrow or maybe my body is just going to be stupid again

Belle, that's good to know. Maybe a good sign that you're ovulating a little later? Might be the herbs?

Nita, on provera I definitely broke out but Clomid I didn't get any worse. Now my skin is really clear. How frustrating about the spotting. FX it is just a slow start and will kick in properly soon. I haven't really had much O pain, the odd bit of dull cramping on both sides but nothing that definitely feels like ovulation pain.

Ask, how annoying about your chart. Those few low temps in the middle are going to make it a little tricky to accurately put in crosshairs.

My temp took a major dive this morning. I had thought I read 36.88 but it was 35.88. Maybe it'll shoot back up tomorrow or maybe my body is just going to be stupid again

Almost no spotting now so dont really know if I should consider it CD1 or first see what happens.

Have you done another OPK? Might be a good idea with that temp drop?

If it gets heavier today or tomorrow, I'd retrospectively call today CD 1.

Nope I haven't taken an OPK yet but I think I might do a few today. I've got a whole bunch of cheap ones and I'm not even sure if they work. Might as well just use them up

Nita- my RE said CD1 is the first day of "full" flow. Usually CD1 is the second day of bleeding for me since my first day is generally really light. Everyone's different, though!

https://i67.tinypic.com/4hsjzc.jpg

This was this morning at 9.30am. So maybe today or tomorrow? These OPKs were stark white up until yesterday.

2 much, my doctor said that too about the full flow. It after my first round of provera I never got full flow AF. My doctor ran some blood tests on my 3rd day of spotting and said to count that as CD 3 once he'd got the results. My second AF on provera was like a normal AF.

I think if you haven't started AF by Monday ring and if you still have spotting on Monday, ring. If it gets heavier then count your first full flow day as CD 1

Looks like you are going to ovulate in the next day or two Sarah!

My temps are acting funny again. Next cycle I'll use an alarm! Just struggling since I often wake up during the night, and ideally I should temp after the biggest block of sleep?

04:10: 36.7
05:40: 36.4
07:40: 37

I'll check temps again tomorrow, but just in case I ovulated I'll try to eat a pineapple core today.. :)

Sarah - looks almost positive to me, keep testing i would say. I think you will get a solid positive in the next day or 2 especially with that temp drop.

Norelisa, wow your temps are crazy. I didnt even bother to take my temp today because i woke up every 2 hours during the night. And i definately say eat the pineapple core.. Just incase 😉

I think I need to make peace with having a light AF this month. I am having brownish and some bright pink flow, its more than spotting (enough to stain my underwear - TMI) but not enough for a full flow. Also come and goes. If it goes on like this I will count today as CD1 as I only saw bright pink this morning. I have read that it does sometimes happen to have a light flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->