Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

https://i68.tinypic.com/19muyw.jpg

So top OPK was the one I posted early, done at 9.30am.
Middle I did at 11.30am.
Unfortunately we were out all day and I got home at 10pm, which is when I did the last OPK

I got some intense stabbing pain in my right ovary at about 9-9.30pm. We BD when we got home and my insides just felt bruised and sore. Not a sharp, hitting your cervix kind of pain, but achy from below my belly button and inside my hip bones.

I'm thinking I might have O'd. FX I get a temp rise in the morning!

Thanks Ask. Was ovulation painful for you on Clomid? Your rise is looking good.

Norelisa, that's the hard part about temping. But I've come to realize that you're just looking for a pattern, not just individual temps. Once I accepted this, I wasn't so fussed about getting every temp at the same time and even skipped a few early or late in my cycle. For your chart so far, I think things are looking normal for pre O. They are quite high temps for pre O though. My temps usually are around 35.7-36.3C preO. They haven't ever reached 37. Maybe it's partly a climate thing. Ideally you would get at least 3 hours sleep and do it at the same time. I think the 3 hours sleep is slightly more important than the same time. I'm going to buy some pineapple tomorrow too!

Nita, it sounds similar to my first provera AF. I would definitely go with that plan. Take your temp in the morning if you can too. If it's dropped then I would definitely call it CD 1. Also, remember you can start Clomid anywhere from CD 2-5 so if you weren't completely sure, you could hold off another day to check with your doctor.

I ate a little over 1/2 a pineapple core. I ate some of the pineapple too, but it hurts my tongue for some reason :haha:

Otherwise I did opk today too, still dark but not as dark as yesterday.. Fingers crossed for higher temp tomorrow..

Attachments

• _20161112_202753.jpg
    _20161112_202753.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
https://i68.tinypic.com/19muyw.jpg

So top OPK was the one I posted early, done at 9.30am.
Middle I did at 11.30am.
Unfortunately we were out all day and I got home at 10pm, which is when I did the last OPK

I got some intense stabbing pain in my right ovary at about 9-9.30pm. We BD when we got home and my insides just felt bruised and sore. Not a sharp, hitting your cervix kind of pain, but achy from below my belly button and inside my hip bones.

I'm thinking I might have O'd. FX I get a temp rise in the morning!

Thanks Ask. Was ovulation painful for you on Clomid? Your rise is looking good.

Norelisa, that's the hard part about temping. But I've come to realize that you're just looking for a pattern, not just individual temps. Once I accepted this, I wasn't so fussed about getting every temp at the same time and even skipped a few early or late in my cycle. For your chart so far, I think things are looking normal for pre O. They are quite high temps for pre O though. My temps usually are around 35.7-36.3C preO. They haven't ever reached 37. Maybe it's partly a climate thing. Ideally you would get at least 3 hours sleep and do it at the same time. I think the 3 hours sleep is slightly more important than the same time. I'm going to buy some pineapple tomorrow too!

Nita, it sounds similar to my first provera AF. I would definitely go with that plan. Take your temp in the morning if you can too. If it's dropped then I would definitely call it CD 1. Also, remember you can start Clomid anywhere from CD 2-5 so if you weren't completely sure, you could hold off another day to check with your doctor.

My post o-temps have been over 37, up to 37.3. :) I always thought I had quite low body temperature, but maybe not :)

I usually just take my temperature when I wake up. I'm just wondering if today the 37 would have been correct and ovulation already happened.. As I am supposed to start with progesterone I'm a bit worried - I don't want to start too soon, as if I haven't ovulated, well, then I won't.. But I don't want to start taking it too late either, coz in that case my lining won't be any good..

I understand why it's so much fuss for us women compared to men, not many men would spend as much time as us ladies checking signs / symptoms, looking up things etc.. Haha :)

Norelisa - your temps don't seem to indicate that ovulation has happened yet. Hopefully soon!

Sarah - sounds like you did ovulate. Those are the same O symptoms I get. O has felt a little more painful on clomid, but I've always noticed some pain and tenderness while bding around O.

I'm done temping now that FF confirmed O. All symptoms pointed to last Saturday/Sunday so I'm glad to see FF gave me CH there. Now I wait!

Norelisa - your temps don't seem to indicate that ovulation has happened yet. Hopefully soon!

Sarah - sounds like you did ovulate. Those are the same O symptoms I get. O has felt a little more painful on clomid, but I've always noticed some pain and tenderness while bding around O.

I'm done temping now that FF confirmed O. All symptoms pointed to last Saturday/Sunday so I'm glad to see FF gave me CH there. Now I wait!

I know, but today I chose the lowest of the three temps taken (woke up at 4, 6 and 8 ish.. Ranging from 36.4-37.). If I get high tomorrow and following days I might revise which temp to use ;)

You don't temp the whole cycle? I will continue to temp because I know a temp drop indicates af coming and ruining my plans :blush:

Let's see if we can manage a 4th day bd-ing.. After 12.5 years it's not often it happens with this frequency anymore :haha:

I've temped everyday for the past 6 months. I'm over it! If AF is coming I'll know it when she arrives.

I've temped everyday for the past 6 months. I'm over it! If AF is coming I'll know it when she arrives.

I'm only on my second month temping, I guess in a few months time I'll be too annoyed to do it after confirmed o :)

Thanks ladies. My temp spiked this morning but I was hoping it was going to go through the roof and make things obvious. We are both getting pretty over BDing every day, me especially. But I don't want to miss our chances if i haven't I'd yet.

Norelisa, you don't have to eat very much of it. I'd say between 2-4cm thickness. If it's too hard to eat it all, just have the core. I had a really sore tongue and was very sick of pineapple last time. Haha.no, they're very high temps. Some cycles I wasn't getting more than 35.5-35.9 pre O. It could just be in the way that you're temping. It's hard to know if you've ovulated yet. If it was me, I think I'd give it one more day and see what your temp does tomorrow. I do the same as Joy and just temp when I think something is going to happen but after 9 months of temping, I know the patterns. When you're starting out it's definitely best to be as accurate as you can and temp every day

Ask, that's interesting you had the pain too. Enjoy not temping! I think I plan to do the same.

Ask I quit temping a few months ago and don't regret that decision one bit! It's helped me try to make this process as normal as possible.

Morning ladies,

Sarah, i was hoping your temp would spike to confirm O put the opks do seem positive, hoping you did O and hopefully your temp would confirm it so you dont need to BD everyday.

Norelisa- i see you got the temp spike, hopefully this mean that you did O and caught that egg XD

I had some mild AF cramps yesterday, still have a light flow but comsidering how i felt yestarday, it definately was the right choice to call yesterday CD1. I think I have enough of a flow to confirm AF so i am not going to call the doctor and id be starting Clomid at the end of day 4 :D

Morning ladies,

Sarah, i was hoping your temp would spike to confirm O put the opks do seem positive, hoping you did O and hopefully your temp would confirm it so you dont need to BD everyday.

Norelisa- i see you got the temp spike, hopefully this mean that you did O and caught that egg XD

I had some mild AF cramps yesterday, still have a light flow but comsidering how i felt yestarday, it definately was the right choice to call yesterday CD1. I think I have enough of a flow to confirm AF so i am not going to call the doctor and id be starting Clomid at the end of day 4 :D

It spiked, didn't it? :)

I will still wait a little before starting the progesterone, it seems like most re recommend starting it only at 3dpo, so I reckon waiting for two days with higher temps should be OK. I had a few twinges in the lower part of belly this morning, but it was probably nothing, haha.. But my husband promised if I have any signs of still being fertile we will bd again tonight.. He is not interested in knowing what those signs are, haha, I tried showing him my opks but no.. Not interested :)

I took an opk today too, just in case, and it was much lighter.

CD11: I guess negative
CD:13 positive. It has faded a bit, but comparing the cheaper opk you can see that it was stronger than on CD 14
Cd14: i would say positive for the more expensive one, but almost negative for the cheap opk
CD15: i only used expensive one as the others had run out.. Negative but visible line.

I will order a special ttb thermometer when I get home tonight - according to eBay it should arrive by 8th of December :)

Attachments

• _20161113_122926.jpg
    _20161113_122926.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Nita, I think I must have a really short LH surge. I've never had a positive OPK before but maybe that was because I only tested once a day. I was hoping my temp would be an obvious spike so I would know that I had O'd. I'll just see what it does in the morning. I'm so pleased you finally have your CD 1. Are you taking Clomid CD 4-8? I really hope you don't have too many side effects. I had more hot flushes on 50mg than 100mg.

Norelisa, all signs looking good that you O'd. We might be cycle buddies. I'd say, if you're up for it, BD tonight. Once the egg is released it can be fertialized for 12-24 hours. So it's possible to get pregnant shortly after you O. Keep using your current thermometer until the end of your cycle and then start next cycle with your new thermometer.

Around lunchtime I checked my CM and there was heaps of EWCM but since then it's gone creamy. Plus today I haven't had any pain in my ovaries. I think I've either ovulated or my body has tried and it's not going to happen. I guess I'll wait and see what happens to my temp in the morning.

Sarah, i am supposed to take clomid from 5-9 but i thought sinve i take them at night i will start at night of CD4 which is already 2 days from now. Cant wait to start the next round. AF also decided to show her face in full force, i have normal AF cramps and a normal flow now. Was scared the Clomid and Provera thinned my lining and therr was nothing to shed.

Just heard one of our good friends are pregnant and they only started trying a month or 2 ago. So i want to cry and be happy for them at the same time.

Sarah, i really hope you O on the 100mg, it will give me hope that maybe i will too.

Sarah - my temp is usually slow to rise after O. CM goes creamy day or two after O for me too.

Nita - glad you are officially on to your new cycle! Babydust to you!

I am trying hard to resist the urge to test early! I'm 7dpo today. Hoping to hold out until 12dpo. We will see how that goes!

So painful, went to visit my dad for his bday and my aunt was there. She just recently became a grandma and literally went on and on and on about when were we going to try and don't wait too long. My dad just kept telling her things happen in their own time and I was so upset I could barely speak. I just went to the bathroom and cried. Luckily I was quite jet lagged and already looked tired and strained so nobody thought much differently. Talking about my infertility just results in me bursting into tears which I didn't want to do at a table of my dad's friends and family. So AWFUL. :(

I'm so sorry Belle :hugs: Even though she doesn't know about your struggles, no person should go on and on like that without knowing what's the real deal. I'm sorry you had to go through that! There is nothing wrong with being emotional from it, it's understandable!

Oh Belle, I think most of us understand how you feel!! I've been super reluctant to tell anyone we are trying.. It almost feels ashameful not to be able to make a baby on first few tries :( and I don't think people realise that they may hurt someone by simply talking about it.

My husband said for years "we'll start in a few years time" and he would never listen to me when I said we might not get pregnant straight away.. he is very stubborn sometimes.. Really annoying.. And his family never asked him (until recently), whereas even his friends would ask me when we would finally start a family, since we are the couple who have been together the longest.. (and don't get me started with his friends: my husband feels like it's difficult to keep in touch like before, he doesn't realise it's because they all have one, two or three children already. I have been thinking the longer we wait, the bigger the age gap and less in common with their children.. Too bad. )

Belle, i am so sorry to hear. Its horrible when people dont know what you are going through and dont understandwhat you are going through.

My hubby also wanted to wait before we ttc and i told him it might not happen immediately, and i was right, 8 months later and still nothing.

I have had the worse couple of hours with heavy cramps and af is very clothy today, but I read provera can do that, so i am hoping something isnt wrong and hopefully i wont have to take provera again.

Will reply properly a little later.

We had a VERY shaky night here. About 5 minutes after midnight we had a 7.5m earthquake. We lost power and it looks like there have been a few deaths around the country. There's also been a tsunami alert and a lot of my family have been evacuated. It was really scary and all our neighbors ran out into the street.

So I was frustrated that I wasn't going to get back to sleep and get enough sleep to temp... but I did! And I have a pretty good temp rise!!

Will reply properly a little later.

We had a VERY shaky night here. About 5 minutes after midnight we had a 7.5m earthquake. We lost power and it looks like there have been a few deaths around the country. There's also been a tsunami alert and a lot of my family have been evacuated. It was really scary and all our neighbors ran out into the street.

So I was frustrated that I wasn't going to get back to sleep and get enough sleep to temp... but I did! And I have a pretty good temp rise!!

Omw!! We heard about the earthquake and some videos made news this side, its hotrible. Goodluck and I hope everyone therr is OK, now that I know you are close to it I am watching the news for updates.

Very nice temp rise, all signs indicate that in fact 100mg Clomid are making you O and I have so much more hope now. Are you going for a 21 day blood test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->