• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Good point, Weebles!

Shocklee - are you seeing your OB or an RE? My doc said I'll be referred to an RE if still not pregnant after 3 rounds of clomid.

Weebles-I kind of want to test it out, when I test the other day, it was faint 2 line, so I think I can prob test earlier than 2 weeks, but I have a blood test scheduled with the clinic around 2 weeks anyways, good luck! :)

Fluff-I didn't experience much pain after ovulation, I heard with trigger shot, you will have more painful ovulation, but it didn't happen with me...and I didn't have much side effects with clomid too...I guess I am lucky, just maybe mild cramping on and off...and please don't be afraid of hsg, i had one last month, it wasn't bad! I read horror stories online, but it turned out to be ok! Good luck! :)

Ask-enjoy your weekend getaway! :) Hope you will ovulate soon!

Shock-my fertility clinic was telling me if clomid doesn't work this cycle, they will switch me to another medication that doesn't thin the uterine lining, I think that maybe another option? I heard IUI is an option too, it has more success rates than timed intercourse.

Baby dust to everyone and have a great long weekend! (it's Thanksgiving long weekend here in Canada):hugs:

I'm still getting a positive opk today so I'm pretty sure it's just from the trigger shot.. I should be Oing today based off of when I had it. (If I haven't already) Hubby and I BD.. First time on O day I think but it hurt sooo bad. My uterus feels very tender and crampy. TMI warning, he just finished inside because I was so sore I just couldn't do it. Never felt like that before in my life. I don't know if it's from all the hormones or what but I'm not a huge fan. I hope it's a normal side effect. Really hoping to be successful on the first round too. I'm still crazy bloated too but it's gone down a little bit from what it was before. At least I don't look pregnant now. I mean, I'd love to look pregnant if I actually was but its no fun otherwise.

I would test it out Rawan! But I'm a poas addict!

Weebles - sex usually hurts a little for me on o day. Like it makes my ovary hurt...doc said DH is probably bumping my ovary. I noticed it a little this morning. FX I'm about to O! My opk this morning was light but just now at 2pm it looks positive or almost positive! Also feeling lower back pain on right side. Gonna test again tonight and hope for a blazing positive! Tests are below...what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_5377.jpg
    IMG_5377.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
Blazing positive this morning! Yay!!! Temp is high because we did wine tasting (and then some) last night so I'll probably have to discard it.

Attachments

• IMG_5403.jpg
    IMG_5403.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
Whoop whoop! There's no doubt about that one!

Anyone else who's triggered notice that their ovaries are less tender than usual after ovulation? I was expecting the opposite and I can't think of any reason why it would feel less noticible. Thoughts and speculations?

Ask-glad to hear that you are going to ovulate soon!

Weebles-I also read online that ovulation can be more painful with trigger shot, but it wasn't the case for me. I felt some mild cramps on and off, and that's it...not really sure why

Now I'm even more confused! FF gave me my crosshairs and a day earlier than I was expecting which pretty much never happens. EverythingI read was pretty clear about Oing 36 hours after the trigger. This is the first time we managed BD the day before, the day of, and the day after so we are covered either way.

Hi all- my first Clomid round! I am on CD 4, started Clomid last night. Still catching up to all the terminology- I think this is what is considered a monitored cycle? I am going back in on CD 12 for another u/s and hopefully trigger shot. Fingers crossed. Just feeling overall pretty nervous! :)

Welcome 2much!

Weebles- I think you have good chance this cycle, good luck!
I just tested with the hcg strip (want to save first response test for later), there was a very faint line, but maybe could be still from trigger shot...today I am around 9 dpo...I guess I will keep testing then...

Hey 2much, I'm not really sure what constitutes a monitored cycle either as my OBGYN only does an ultrasound and I know some women have bloodwork drawn as well... Either way, it's exciting as it gives me a fresh sense of hope,

Hi all...

Newbie to the forum.. Here it goes!!

I'm also on my first round of clomid (2-6), partly due to irregular cycles and not always o-ing on my own.. Also, my husband has quite bad sperm quality (though a high count, so the Dr wasn't too pessimistic).. I'm currently on cd14 and had + opk on cd 9-12 but now back to negative again. I'm trying to temp but am having problems temping at the same time each morning (either I wake up early or I get up during the night so I don't get the three or so hours of sleep).. But so far no increase in temperature..

Oh, and no side effects of clomid, but got a sinus infection on second day of clomid..

I live in Thailand atm so haven't been able to find preseed or conceive plus at the pharmacies here.. Many other things are difficult to find here, such as grapefruit juice ��

Welcome Norelisa - are you able to order preseed online / through Amazon?

I had nearly positive opks around the same time as you but finally got an obvious positive on cd19 accompanied by ovulation pains. Keep testing! FX!

Keep us posted Rawan! Hoping that line gets darker!

Welcome Norelisa - are you able to order preseed online / through Amazon?

I had nearly positive opks around the same time as you but finally got an obvious positive on cd19 accompanied by ovulation pains. Keep testing! FX!
/QUOTE]

I might be able to order online, though sometimes things get lost in the mail (this is Thailand, as they say here), got a bit desperate so tried egg whites :blush:

I'm testing twice a day almost, just hoping no o in the next couple of days as my husband is going to China tonight - Saturday.. :)

Seems like I have fertile cm, negative opk and no spike in temperature.. Though I'm so confused wrt temping, haha.. Is it more important to do it at the same time everyday or just after waking up? I've noticed that my temperature rises from when I wake up until a little bit later in the morning. . :blush:

Oh. My reply dissappeared..upsi :)

Yes, I was thinking about it, but sometimes things get lost when ordering to Thailand. Or taxed. Haha :) I know they have conceive plus outside of Bangkok, but we got a bit desperate and tried egg whites, haha ��

Got fertile cm today though, hope it stays this way tonight so we don't need any lube.. So fertile cm, negative opk and hubby going on a business trip tonight .. Hopefully no o-ing when he is away, haha...

No spike in temperature either. Though I am confused, what is more important? Taking temp every day at same hour or after a good few hours of sleep?

Actual egg whites? I'd worry that the spermies might get stuck but I have no idea about that tbh.

About your chart though, I used to take it at the exact time every day but I was having trouble falling back asleep so I just take it now when I get up. My charts not as pretty but it seems to work just as well that way.

Rawan, I just saw that you're testing out too. I went out and bought a bunch of first signals from Walmart and yesterday morning I got a fairly dark line, so dark I decided testing it today would be pointless. I'm saving my first response as well but I'm worried about different sensitivity levels. How many days past your trigger were you when you tested? I was 5 but I think it's going to take a while longer.

How long does it take for the trigger to disappear?

I'm on a slow rise after O but if I rise again tomorrow FF will give me crosshairs on Monday. I think I actually O'd on Sunday later in the day because I had significant pains that permeated my lower back as well and had a blazing positive early Sunday morning but had to discard the temp because we had several glasses of wine the night before! Oops!

I think temping after several hours of sleep is more reliable...in the summer when I was on break I was testing later than I do now and my temps weren't much different.

That slow rise after o is so annoying! I think I have a one day delay in temp temp rises.. Not quite as annoying as a slow rise but at least you know you O'd now. Can definitely see how clomid effected your temps this month too.

Not sure how long it will take to test out the trigger, saw a lot of people saying it was gone by 6, overs 8 or 9 and I think it's officially 10... But it all just depends on how your body metabolizes it.

I feel sooooo sick though. I had terrible morning sickness with my son and I think even just this itty bitty amount makes me nauseous. And tearful. At least the bbs don't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->