• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

What is happening with my posts? I've tried at least ten times to post, and nothing.. *poof* gone... I'm sure this one will show up though :/ haha

Well, egg whites isn't really first choice, haha :) but after a long Google search it seemed to be the best bet for us (actually found some old forum threads about it!) . But today I'm travelling out to the ONLY pharmacy in Thailand who currently stock conceive plus.. A rather bad decision seems like, with lots of traffic due to the passing of the King yesterday here in Thailand.. Next time I'll order online and hope it makes it in the mail! :)

Oh.. And didn't I get a big nice positive opk today since husband is away in China?! Hopefully we won't miss the window when he is back tomorrow night. I get so annoyed at his job sometimes, no point in me taking clomid if he won't be around anyway.. :/

Ps: I'm not followed up at all. I went to the Dr in June and ended up doing an u/s. Then my husband went to check his products, then I went back end of September where he asked me for how many months I wanted clomid (stupid me said 2 months) and I had to start the very same day (cd2).

Sorry for the post* many :( I guess they needed approval?

Thank you Weebles, again my temp has gone erratic this morning.
Its dropped down from the huge spike, it's crazy, i hope i can still see when i O with it being like this.
I have 1 more 100mg clomid to take tomorrow and then its get to work and BD like mad to make our rainbow baby :dust:
Im feeling unusually positive! I sat there the other day thinking wow this could be my last :witch: for a whole 9months... that was a crazy feeling but i'm praying hard.

I've noticed i'm getting crazy hot flushes and thought it was just me but wow they're crazy and send me dizzy at times.

So how is everyone feeling?
How long have you all be TTC for?

Its been on and off for us so id say 4 years on and off, basically when i say off i mean NTNP (if that's even possible when i want it so bad :haha: )

:dust: sent to you all x x

I'm waiting to hear back about when I can legitimately test! I have no idea what dosage my trigger shot was so I'm kind of going crazy trying to test it out. It's just as dark today as it was yesterday so obcessing is in full effect.

Feeling exceptionally crampy today. Like pre-AF cramps. Anyone know if this is a common side effect of clomid?

Weebles - I would be obsessing too! Hope you get an answer soon! Looks like we are both in the middle of the TWW!

Norelisa - good luck with the conceive plus! Sounds like it was a mission to get it!

Babydust - have fun! This is our 7th month ttc so still early I guess but doc wanted to give clomid a try. All tests so far are normal. If no bfp this month DH is going to get a SA (my doc doesn't think he needs it as he's fathered 2 children but we are going to go for it anyway to rule it out due to his age).

Babydust, we've been trying for 11 and a half months. I'm not going to ovulate now before our 1 year anniversary of TTC. It sucks because that's the official benchmark of diagnosing infertility.

Were your cycles irregular baby dust? That's a wee while to be TTC on your own. I really hope Clomid does the trick for you. What dose are you on?

I haaaaaaate the middle of the tww! I'm not feeling any more crampy than usual, if anything I'm feeling less crampy. I don't think the clomid is effecting me any more symptom wise.

I heard back from the office though, I can test ten days after the trigger... Which means tomorrow is the last day it should be in my system... Ahhhh!

Weebles - the suspense must be killing you! Are you going to test on Monday? My temps keep shooting up - hope it's a good sign!

I should have waited, lol! I tested today and there was a vv faint line still there. Now I just hope it starts to darken.

Babydust, we've been trying for 11 and a half months. I'm not going to ovulate now before our 1 year anniversary of TTC. It sucks because that's the official benchmark of diagnosing infertility.

Were your cycles irregular baby dust? That's a wee while to be TTC on your own. I really hope Clomid does the trick for you. What dose are you on?

I don't know why we never asked for help to be honest I think it's because I got pregnant and then Mc so I deep down thought it will happen just keep going and then it broke me so last year we started tests.
I have been started on clomid 100mg cd2-cd6 so took my last one today... my temp was mental again I just don't get it.
So we dtd today anyway and then will get into the swing of EOD now until af but hopefully she keeps well away.
I have a scan on Friday coming to see about the follicles and sizes... so is it at the point I'll know whether I am going to ovulate or what? If the follicle isn't what size they want or anything along them lines does that mean my mg will be higher next time?
All very new, iveven researched but so many sites say loads of different things.

I'm unsure why I'm cd2-6 a lot of people I know have been told to start on day 5... I'll ask why at my scan.

Am I sad... I've been looking at cute pregnancy announcemens.... bit soon and pre empting I'm sure but never mind it makes me feel happy looking.

We get married April 2017 and I'd love to be pregnant on our wedding day... Infact I've thought this through wayyyyy more than I should but I've hoped I can announce it at our wedding so really I'd need to fall pregnant December January lol to be able to do that.... hmm crazy aren't I.
That's what ttc for so long does I'm sure of it haha. Xx

Aww :) I'm crossing fingers for you being pregnant at your wedding!!

We've started in February 2016 but only "seriously" since May/June..

All online information is a bit contradictory.. It's confusing! And I feel like I'm not really normal - like today I also got a positive opk. This means I had positive opk on cd 9-10-11-12 then negative on cd 13-14-15-16 and positive again on 17-18-19(today). I've tested twice a day.. And no raise in temperature..

Oh that's crazy, to be honest I don't use opk because I hear too many different stories and I don't think I want anymore confusion.
Do you temp? If so can you share your chart?

My temps are crazy since starting this clomid, but a few others have said theirs was too.
Xx

I've tried to attach the picture from FF. Not sure it will show though? I am temping, (in degrees Celsius), but no jumps yet.. I am temping when I wake up, so not necessarily at the same time every day.. that wouldn't be possible:)

Attachments

• b_rrWY4P (2).png
    b_rrWY4P (2).png
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
Looks like you bd around the right to so that's good... fingers crossed for you.

I just accept the fact my body is crazy and has a mind of its own that's why my temps are totally crazy.
Did you have a scan to check the size of your follicles? Xx

Looks like you bd around the right to so that's good... fingers crossed for you.

I just accept the fact my body is crazy and has a mind of its own that's why my temps are totally crazy.

Last month my temperature was all over the place, I'll see if I can post it when I get back home after dinner :)

I've only had one u/s and that was in June. We could see one egg being pretty ready so I was asked if I wanted a trigger, but since I was in no rush I said no. A few days later I got positive opk - at the same time my husband got really ill with typhus :dohh: after that I haven't had any positive opk, only faint lines..

Do you get followed up by a Dr for scanning / u/s etc? You are from the UK? We used to live in London before moving to Thailand :)

Last month my temperature was all over the place, I'll see if I can post it when I get back home after dinner :)

I've only had one u/s and that was in June. We could see one egg being pretty ready so I was asked if I wanted a trigger, but since I was in no rush I said no. A few days later I got positive opk - at the same time my husband got really ill with typhus :dohh: after that I haven't had any positive opk, only faint lines..

Do you get followed up by a Dr for scanning / u/s etc? You are from the UK? We used to live in London before moving to Thailand :)

Oh OK I see
Yes I'm in UK, I get a U/S on Friday and that will measure the follicles I think and see where I am and how I'm responding to the clomid.
I'm praying I am responding well and it's just down to me and h2b to bd. I think I'm going to aim at EOD so we have and good amount of :spermy: and good quality of course.

So what is this trigger I keep reading about? Xx

Norelisa - I had a few almost positive OPKs this cycle due to clomid. If I hadn't been taking clomid I would have mistaken them as positive. They started to fade out and I finally got an obvious positive on cd19 that was darker than the control line. I had intense pain on one side as well that day and the next which coincided. Temp can sometimes take a few days to rise after a positive opk. Most people ovulate 12-48 hours after the first positive, then temp will spike or like me, slowly start to rise the day after ovulation. I've also read that women with pcos can get many false positive opks.

Babydust - I think it's normal to have temps all over the place in the beginning of your cycle, especially during AF and shortly after. Mine usually start to stabilize after that and then drop for a few days before I ovulate.

Norelisa- I also had positive opk's from the clomid but they went pack to negative a few days after I started taking them. I also had positive opk's from the trigger shot and didn't realize that it makes me positive also.

Babydust, the trigger shot is a shot of hcg hormone that is given In the abdomen and it forces or "triggers" ovulation a day or two later. Since its hcg it will give false positive pregnancy tests which is what I've been going on about.

So.. My OBGYN told me that I could start testing 10 days after the shot and that's today. (I had the lowest dose) I've had positives up until today and I was really scared to test this morning. There's a very very very faint line. It's even more faint than it was yesterday but it's there. Now I'm stuck in limbo... Am I just metabolizing the shot slower than normal and this is still left over hcg in my system or is this from a little bean? I'm too cautious to let myself get excited.. I just have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens.

I'm not sure this was the right one as uploading from my phone.. Also the dark line starts to fade a bit after a few hours I've noticed.. Hopefully I'm just reading them wrong :) or I'll get an even stronger band later :)

Babydust: is the follow up and u/s covered by NHS? We were initially told we would have the same coverage here in Thailand but turns out pregnancy and family planning is not at all included :/ upsi..

Attachments

• DSC_0751.jpg
    DSC_0751.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116