Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Ask I'm sorry :( Are you moving on to IUI next cycle?

I think I'm 12 dpo today (but possibly only 11 dpo as didn't track O). Its pretty much night time now and there was NO spotting today. If I am only 11 dpo its not that unusual that I haven't spotted, but if I am 12 dpo then that is a good sign because I have never had a cycle where I didn't spot by 12 dpo. I guess I will see what tomorrow brings. I'm not going to let my hopes get up. I won't test until Wednesday or Thursday.

FX no spotting today Belle! We decided to do one more natural cycle. We are refinishing the floors in our new house and moving this month so we have a lot going on. If we wait one more cycle at least I'll be on Spring break around my next O. Going to try vitex this cycle.

I had a call from my doctor this morning - She isn't worried about my low Prog levels, because it was very high last month, but I definitely Od - we should just write off this month as a bad month. They moved my appointment tomorrow so I can have a 30min appointment instead of the 15min I asked for so I can have a bit more time to discuss options with my doc. (Its also double the price - but DH agreed that we use my credit card this - as we cant afford it otherwise now)

Nita, i think i missed it, what was your p4 #?

My temp nose dived this AM at 7dpo and I am debating even going for my p4 test. :(

So my hope to give DH a BFP for Valentine's Day is gone. 12 DPO today; BFN on FRER. BBT is gradually falling. Pretty sure I am out, but probably won't know for sure for a few more days. I feel so depressed. I just want to curl in a ball and cry. I was feeling so good about this cycle. My chart was looking really good. I just don't understand.

Going out of town for work tomorrow. Might test one more time tomorrow morning before I leave, and then take a break until I get home. If AF still hasn't arrived, I will test again Sat morning.

It doesn't help that I had a dream about a baby last night. It felt very real. I was changing his/her diaper in our current bedroom. Never thought I would long for a dirty diaper to change, lol. :cry:

My temp nose dived this AM at 7dpo and I am debating even going for my p4 test. :(

This month was 14,8 nmol/L which is borderline to confirm Ovulation. Anything over 30 is normal. Last month was 66.

This month was 14,8 nmol/L which is borderline to confirm Ovulation. Anything over 30 is normal. Last month was 66.

so it was around 4.3, which is what mine was in oct! Interesting that they consider that O. Here, anything below 5 is considered No O.

so it was around 4.3, which is what mine was in oct! Interesting that they consider that O. Here, anything below 5 is considered No O.

I think it would have been a bit higher if I did the test on 7dpo and not 5dpo. But I dont think it would have been higher than 30 - and a count of 30 and higher is enough to sustain pregnancy. I will most likely get more detail at my appointment tomorrow. I am considering asking for another test tomorrow (8dpo) and see what difference it makes.

I think it would have been a bit higher if I did the test on 7dpo and not 5dpo. But I dont think it would have been higher than 30 - and a count of 30 and higher is enough to sustain pregnancy. I will most likely get more detail at my appointment tomorrow. I am considering asking for another test tomorrow (8dpo) and see what difference it makes.

It would be interesting to see how it goes up day to day. Like following your BETA kind of deal.

I tried reading up on it, but can't find much detail? Just that Prog levels peak 7 - 10 dpo. However last month I also did the Prog test on CD20 when I got that high count. Thats now if my doctor will send me for the test again... Dont know if my medical aid will pay for the same test twice a month, so need to find out about that too.

Nita I think it makes total sense to have a full half hour appt. with your doc. I hope you come up with a great plan, and I really do hope that they will come up with something other than clomid for you! I wouldn't be wanting to take a break from the docs right now either. You had a borderline O with the highest dose of clomid! Tell hubby to give his head a shake! Poor guy sounds like he's in denial... thats my DH's favourite place as well lol.

Ask it sounds like you will have a lot on your plate this cycle so giving it another go naturally makes perfect sense!! I do hope this new cycle will be the one for you!

Lucy I'm sorry about the BFN. Thats part of why I refuse to test on holidays now lol. I've been disappointed too many times by now.

Although, I'm sure I'll be disappointed later today either way. There is a good chance I am only 12 dpo today, in which case I should start spotting this afternoon. I am trying to squash my hope and remind myself that I'm likely only 12 dpo. There is no way in hell I'm actually pregnant because I'm never pregnant :/ I guess we will see what the day brings.

Lol, we have to do what we have to do :) I hope all of you lovely ladies enjoy the day (or are enjoying the day) and have a happy Valentine! I'm thinking my hubby is going to cook me a romantic dinner :) If I start spotting today I will console myself with a bottle of champagne lol

We are going to celebrate with leftovers and a rom com, lol. DH was going to come home early from work and cook for me, but I made a soup yesterday and there is TONS leftover, so I told him to go ahead and come home early to spend time with me, and cook another time. I am betting he will bring flowers though. <3

On the bright side, if I am indeed out, I will be able to drink at my future sis in law's bridal shower and bachelorette party this weekend, lol.

I do think its neat how for the most part lots of us here are cycling together (within a few days). That means when we're out we're in good company :)

Lol, Belle, he is definately in denial. I would like tk know how it happens to get a high level one month and a very low the next month, doesnt make sense to me. Then again, I am not a doctor.

Hope you dont start spotting today Belle. It does seem like we all have busted cycles this month..sigh.

Happy Vday ladies. My DH dont believe in Vday at all and no celebrations will be happening here. I made enough food yesterday as well so we will most likely eat and then Ill be studying a few hours before going to bed. Actually feel like having a drink tonight though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->