Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Hey Nita, definitely ask your doc for a progesterone supplement. The ones you can buy in the shops may be of variable quality! Sorry to hear you are at the one year mark soon. I tell myself it's just a number and that it doesn't mean that I won't get pregnant eventually.

Thanks Belle. Will definately ask my doctor.

Good thing about this cycle is no TWW stress for me, I am guessing I Od around CD15. Ill just wait for AF to show to start a next round. DH is still saying he want to try natuarally, I am not keen on doing so. I think he is more bummed about this cycle than I am, I allowed him some beer tonight, and I had a few sips from him too. Definately needed it.

Nita if you try naturally will you continue using clomid? I'm not sure if it will work for you guys to try fully naturally without some type of ovulation induction. Sorry :(

When we talked to my OB/GYN about doing progesterone if and when I get pregnant she said she probably won't prescribe it because new research shows it doesn't really help in cases where women experience recurrent miscarriages I guess. It would make me feel a lot better if she would but I trust her judgement since she's been following me for 8 years.

Nita I hope whatever happens you end up with a babe in your arms soon.

DH wants me to completely leave all drugs and try without it, his arguement is that Clomid made me O so I might O on my own, but I dont think so. I also dont want to continue with Clomid due to the SE, so I will talk to my doctor about options.

Well if it is something that you both want there really isn't any harm in taking a cycle off just to see what would happen. Maybe you could come up with an agreement with him that if you don't O that you go back to the docs the next cycle?

I've heard that femara is sometimes more easily tolerated and some women respond better to it! It might be worth checking out with your doc!

Can you spot anything? Cd 30, starting Provera tomorrow...
https://i63.tinypic.com/2napq2u.jpg
https://i64.tinypic.com/28k3iuh.jpg

Grrrr second photo won't load let me try again.
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/7C690740-3D99-4E8E-885A-C711502A8807_zpsvday8xz2.jpg

Kami - my doctor said the same exact thing about progesterone.

Four - not seeing anything, sorry!

Sorry four, I can't see anything either.

Well, I'm feeling pretty sure that I'm 11 dpo today, which means I should start spotting sometime tomorrow afternoon. No spotting today (I spot at 11 dpo about half the time). When I start seeing tan cm then I count myself out officially. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I would so love to finally be pregnant. I can't even imagine what my reaction would be, never mind my husband's. I think he would say "good" like he was checking a box off a list of things to do that day LOL

Thanks Belle! I don't see anything strong either but I see a hint of something but I think it's my eyes...ladies in the testing board say they see a definite bfp line but I'm not convinced. I need to start Provera tomorrow to get this next cycle going so I thought I would ask here ;)

I am Sorry Four - I dont see anything either. :(

Belle - I don't want to try naturally, we have tried for 6 months and it didnt work. I will ask my doctor about Femara, and trigger.

I have an appointment with my doctor Wednesday afternoon - was thinking of asking her if we can do another CD21 test on Wednesday, that should be 8dpo and CD23 and then about either Femara or Trigger next cycle. I wanted to take a break in March, since I cant have a November baby due to exams then, but decided to try anyway, no pregnancies over the last year, whats the odds of next cycle? Blegh

FF says im 8dpo ( i think i might be 6). P4 test tomorrow either way!

My Ovulation Chart

--------------
Nita, good luck no matter what direction you go!! I hope you get answers!

Four, i dont see anything, sorry!

Belle, i hope AF stays away!

Four I also see nothing.

AFM - I'm officially out this month, I dropped below the cover line, I'm going to pick up my Clomid again tomorrow :(

Sorry to hear, Four and Kami. Looks like I'm joining you. Spotting turning red and heavier this eve and back is starting to hurt. Just in time for Valentine's Day! Thinking I ovulated a day or two earlier than FF determined as my LP has always been 12-13 days. Not sure why I started spotting so early this cycle though. Oh well. On to cycle #12. :cry:

Definite bfn on frer today, starting my Provera now :(

Sorry to hear sweetie, I think I may ask my doc for Femera next cycle.

Sorry to hear, Four and Kami. Looks like I'm joining you. Spotting turning red and heavier this eve and back is starting to hurt. Just in time for Valentine's Day! Thinking I ovulated a day or two earlier than FF determined as my LP has always been 12-13 days. Not sure why I started spotting so early this cycle though. Oh well. On to cycle #12. :cry:

Ugh so frustrating eh?

I am so sorry Ask :( sucks that you started spotting on Valentines day. Hope #12 is your lucky cycle.

Four - I hate Provera lol, sorry you need tot take it to induce AF and sorry for the BFN.

Kami.. Sorry for the temp drop. Hoping next cycle is your lucky cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->