Clomid buddies

karenh

Mother of 1
Reaction score

My husband and i have been TTC for 5 years. I am doing my second stint of clomid, and I am going on my third cycle of Clomid an d still no ovulation. I am looking for friends to go through this journey with. Any takers? :flower:

You should join the clomid thread..... everyone there is going through the same thing. They've been great support for us.

I have read a few but it is overwhelming for me to come in the middle of a long thread. I can't possibly catch up and i feel lost. I know, I have issues.

I'm not going through the exact thing as you but i know i could do with a buddy. I have been ttc to no avail and the fs has but me on clomid.. 50mg 1st round and i ovulated, good progesterone but no pregnancy.. now just finished my second lot.. my fs seems hopeful as she said i should call her if i need to take the third round..

hope we can be buds =] x

Good luck! I really hope the Clomid works for you so you get a bfp and don't have to go to round three like me. But if you do at least we can go through it together!

Hi ladies, can I join you.
Know what you mean joining in after such a long thread KarenH, feel the same.
Been ttc for 2 years now, first cycle of clomid finished and CD17 today, bloods on CD21 to see if I've O'd.
Hate the 2WW, be good to talk to women going through simular thing xx

Yes please join us! The tww is the worst. I hope your blood test shows an ovulation!

Thank you. Hoping I've managed to O'd early as for the last 4 days we havent been able to DTD.
Do you do bloods during your cycles ?
I'm getting scanned in the 2nd cycle xx

My first cycle I did. Many progesterone level was 1.3, really low. The second cycle they had more do opk and once I got a positive then have three blood test 8 days later. I took the opk from cd12 to cd27 and never got a positive. My third cycle is coming up and they want to just test on day 21 again.

Good Luck with your next cycle. Some say you can ovulate earlier than normal on clomid. I'm planning charting next cycle, as soon as I finish my last tablet.
Thursday seems like AGES away, and even if I have ovulate, I'll have another week to see if I get :bfp: or knowing my luck the :witch: will show her instead. Be good to keep in touch xx

I take clomid CD2 - CD6 so thinking of using OPK on CD7 - CD8? What you think?
Deep down hoping for :bfp: but time will tell
xx

Yes bfp would be perfect. Day 7 seems early, but maybe that is why i didn't get a positive. I may start on cd10. I take Clomid day 5-9 though.

This is what confesses me, that we all seem to be on different days to take it.
May CD11 might be more ideal
Keep me posted of your progress hun and I'll do the same

Two more days to get af or I start progesterone.

Thank you! Imet a girl at church today who went through the same thing. However she used a different pills, I can't think of what it is right now. it worked for her. I hope something works for me and you. my husband is getting impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->