• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

I know its early, but after ttc for so long its really hard to think that it may happen. I'm 7dpo (i think). I've had no symptoms at all. Today I am in a mood that anything makes me mad, LOL, to me I feel like that's a sign for the witch next month.

Hubby & I decided to test Saturday, hoping for a BFP! Well, if test results come back saying that I didn't O, I guess there wouldn't be any reason to test at home, right?

What exactly is the blood work for? I mean I know its for seeing if I have O'ed or not. But what do they look for?

I'm feeling bloated, & am in a crappy mood. Is this normal for cd21, 7dpo?
Everything is confusing, aahhhh!

I just want to say thank you ladies for all the support.

Baby dust coming your way*****XXXXX KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED XXXXXX

same here hun, bloods today, results tomorrow. I read on another thread that one woman had a negative in CD21 bloods and ended up with a positive PG, so there is always hope.
Hang in there, how you feeling today? xxx

Lady Luck12
We will get our results on the same day! Let me know.

***baby dust to you***

Hoping for good results for the both of us......................watch this space :thumbup:

Still waiting on my phone call! I hate anticipating this wait.

Had my results and......................it's 37 :happydance: :thumbup:
Which means I've ovulated on 50 mg

Anyone know how high the number goes up, fertility nurse just said anything over 30 meant you ovulated ???

itsmydream: Hope you've had good results too, let me know k xxx

Had my results and......................it's 37 :happydance: :thumbup:
Which means I've ovulated on 50 mg

Anyone know how high the number goes up, fertility nurse just said anything over 30 meant you ovulated ???

itsmydream: Hope you've had good results too, let me know k xxx

Yay! Hopefully just a little longer for your bfp!

itsmydream: Give them a ring first thing in the morning, I was told for me to phone for results. Be watching for your post hun, and keeping everything crossed xxx

karenh: TY, keeping positive but not building my hopes up too much, to save dissappointment, be fantastic though. U ok hun? Hope so xxx

itsmydream: Give them a ring first thing in the morning, I was told for me to phone for results. Be watching for your post hun, and keeping everything crossed xxx

karenh: TY, keeping positive but not building my hopes up too much, to save dissappointment, be fantastic though. U ok hun? Hope so xxx

I am going through a rough patch. Trying to decide what is going on with my body.:shrug:

I called my doctor, the nurse said the doctor hasn't signed off on my results yet, & that it'll be Friday.

Lady luck12 I'm so happy for you!!! YAY!!!!! When are you going to test for a BFP?

Karenh...what is going on with your body? Maybe I can help.

I have a good feeling ladies

*************BIG TIME BABY DUST TO YOU LADIES********************

itsmydream: They just love making ppl wait, Thank goodness its friday xxx

karenh: we're both here for you and will help if we can xxxxxx

As soon as I get the call, I'll be on here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I can't decide if I am on cd39 or cd 3. I was supposed to start progesterone Tuesday if I didn't get a:bfp: or the :witch:. Well around 5 pm I notices some bright red blood on the tp so I was thinking a shouldn't start the progesterone. Wednesday I was having some very light pink, but so little it was almost non existant. I called my obgyn to see if I should start the progesterone or count Wednesday as cd1. She said if I was bleeding then count it as cd1. Well I didn't see any blood at all again until after 1 pm yesterday. Now if there is anything it is almost brown, and it is stringy. I really don't know if I should be counting this as :af: and take the 150 mg of Clomid on Sunday, or wait it out and see if I get anything more. Should I have just taken the progesterone? The nurse last month said not to take it because if my body was on its own cycle then it would get thrown off. Sorry for the long post, I just don't know what to do. :cry:

So I can't decide if I am on cd39 or cd 3. I was supposed to start progesterone Tuesday if I didn't get a:bfp: or the :witch:. Well around 5 pm I notices some bright red blood on the tp so I was thinking a shouldn't start the progesterone. Wednesday I was having some very light pink, but so little it was almost non existant. I called my obgyn to see if I should start the progesterone or count Wednesday as cd1. She said if I was bleeding then count it as cd1. Well I didn't see any blood at all again until after 1 pm yesterday. Now if there is anything it is almost brown, and it is stringy. I really don't know if I should be counting this as :af: and take the 150 mg of Clomid on Sunday, or wait it out and see if I get anything more. Should I have just taken the progesterone? The nurse last month said not to take it because if my body was on its own cycle then it would get thrown off. Sorry for the long post, I just don't know what to do. :cry:

Don't have the answers but didn't want to read and go. Hope someone on here can advize you, apart from the bright red blood, sounds like implantation bleeding ??? :hug::hugs2::hugs:

Don't have the answers but didn't want to read and go. Hope someone on here can advize you, apart from the bright red blood, sounds like implantation bleeding ??? :hug::hugs2::hugs:

Implantation on day 35? Does that mean an egg was fertilized? How long till I would get a :bfp: if that were the case?

I wouldn't call it af unless its full on flowing. Implantation does mean a egg was fertilized. How many dpo are you?

Obviously I have the worst Obgyn office to get results from. I'm PO'ed to the max!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't call it af unless its full on flowing. Implantation does mean a egg was fertilized. How many dpo are you?

If I actually ovulated I wouldn't know. I took ovulation tests from cd12 through cd27 and never got a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->