• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

I'm not going through the exact thing as you but i know i could do with a buddy. I have been ttc to no avail and the fs has but me on clomid.. 50mg 1st round and i ovulated, good progesterone but no pregnancy.. now just finished my second lot.. my fs seems hopeful as she said i should call her if i need to take the third round..

hope we can be buds =] x

how are you doing?

Thank you! Imet a girl at church today who went through the same thing. However she used a different pills, I can't think of what it is right now. it worked for her. I hope something works for me and you. my husband is getting impatient

There is so much out there to help us and different things work for different ppl. It's like clomid, alot of women on here say it didn't help them at all, but others got PG more or less straight away. Know how frustrating it is, hang in there :flower:

Thank you! Imet a girl at church today who went through the same thing. However she used a different pills, I can't think of what it is right now. it worked for her. I hope something works for me and you. my husband is getting impatient

There is so much out there to help us and different things work for different ppl. It's like clomid, alot of women on here say it didn't help them at all, but others got PG more or less straight away. Know how frustrating it is, hang in there :flower:

There are a lot of options. I think if this next round doesn't work I will ask to maybe try something else. I am just really worried about the cost.

I'm okay thanks.. I ovulated last cycle and i am hoping that i will or have done this time. My progestrone was good too just not my time i guess.. I do have a question for you ladies that have done the whole clomid thing before, did at any time your wee (tmi) smell like baked potatoes, its not just me my husband keeps asking whats wrong with me lol.. I am starting to get downhearted reading all these stories of first and second time success and i just dont feel like i will ever get there ='[

sorry for the negative tone, hope your all doing well.. what keeps your chin up? xx

I'm okay thanks.. I ovulated last cycle and i am hoping that i will or have done this time. My progestrone was good too just not my time i guess.. I do have a question for you ladies that have done the whole clomid thing before, did at any time your wee (tmi) smell like baked potatoes, its not just me my husband keeps asking whats wrong with me lol.. I am starting to get downhearted reading all these stories of first and second time success and i just dont feel like i will ever get there ='[

sorry for the negative tone, hope your all doing well.. what keeps your chin up? xx

I haven't had that smell. I totally get your frustration though. I keep trying to be positive and go with the flow but hubby is really tired of waiting and is getting frustrated. I haven't even ovulated yet. Hopefully this next round will be it for both of us!

I haven't had that smell. I totally get your frustration though. I keep trying to be positive and go with the flow but hubby is really tired of waiting and is getting frustrated. I haven't even ovulated yet. Hopefully this next round will be it for both of us!

I haven't noticed that smell either. Totally understand the frustration though, trying to stay positive but at times really hard. Do everything right and still no outcome.
Just hope that 2012 ends with a positive a big :bfp: for all of us.
I keep busy to TRY and ditract myself, works SOME times :hugs:

Where are y'all at? I am cd34. Waiting for tomorrow to start progesterone.

I'm so nervous, going tomorrow for blood work cd21. I am 6dpo.

Took clomid 50mg cd 5-9
Fist time ttc with help

I'm so nervous, going tomorrow for blood work cd21. I am 6dpo.

Took clomid 50mg cd 5-9
Fist time ttc with help

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on. Got mixed feelings myself about the bloods, excitted and nervous of the results. Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Will let you know....

XXXX EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU TOO XXXX

Good luck! Prayers and baby dust your way, even though I don't know how to do the icon.

Today is cd35 and bfn. I " knew" I wasn't pregnant, but still disappointing. I start progesterone tonight to induce af.

Ohh karenh.. sorry to hear that.. did your fs give you an amount of rounds before you go on to try something else? I've got 3 but wish i had more as i dont really want to start getting invasive with it all, i'd like to feel i done part of it on my own merit.. I have alot of pain on my left side in my groin area.. and emotional isnt the word i booed my eyes out to deal or no deal the other day, crazy lady here!

@ladyluck12 i was nervous too, i just thought i wouldnt of ovulated, i did but now i've read that you can ovulate first time and not second soo now i'm feeling nervy.

Hows everybody else? x

I am just seeing my obgyn. He didn't say how many rounds I get. However I think I am going to make an appointment with him for after this round to plan what is next.

Went & done the labs today. Results Thursday. I feel like the witch is just going to show up any day now.

Went & done the labs today. Results Thursday. I feel like the witch is just going to show up any day now.

I hope not. This would be too early. I hope everything went well! Baby dust your way:dust::dust:

I know its early, but after ttc for so long its really hard to think that it may happen. I'm 7dpo (i think). I've had no symptoms at all. Today I am in a mood that anything makes me mad, LOL, to me I feel like that's a sign for the witch next month.

Hubby & I decided to test Saturday, hoping for a BFP! Well, if test results come back saying that I didn't O, I guess there wouldn't be any reason to test at home, right?

What exactly is the blood work for? I mean I know its for seeing if I have O'ed or not. But what do they look for?

I'm feeling bloated, & am in a crappy mood. Is this normal for cd21, 7dpo?
Everything is confusing, aahhhh!

I just want to say thank you ladies for all the support.

Baby dust coming your way*****XXXXX KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED XXXXXX

I know its early, but after ttc for so long its really hard to think that it may happen. I'm 7dpo (i think). I've had no symptoms at all. Today I am in a mood that anything makes me mad, LOL, to me I feel like that's a sign for the witch next month.

Hubby & I decided to test Saturday, hoping for a BFP! Well, if test results come back saying that I didn't O, I guess there wouldn't be any reason to test at home, right?

What exactly is the blood work for? I mean I know its for seeing if I have O'ed or not. But what do they look for?

I'm feeling bloated, & am in a crappy mood. Is this normal for cd21, 7dpo?
Everything is confusing, aahhhh!

I just want to say thank you ladies for all the support.

Baby dust coming your way*****XXXXX KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED XXXXXX

It is really hard not to just give up, but hang in there. The test checks your progesterone levels. I hope tomorrow goes better for you. Clomid does make me cranky. I have never ovulated, but i can't help but take a test just in case. Plus i think it is kinda addicting.

So... I was supposed to start progesterone tonight and the nurses said I wouldn't start af for a week or two after I was done with the progesterone. I was really not looking forward to waiting that long for my next cycle of Clomid. I think I got my af tonight! So silly that I am so excited, but that takes 2+ weeks off my waiting time! No progesterone pills for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->