Clomid buddies

Hi UnKannie, Im new to this post....are you on clomid or anything? As i've been on clomid for the past 2 months and it makes your af arrive a little later. Im currently on day 1 of my cycle - af arrived today :( and it was a 32 day cycle. I ovulated on both clomid months but still no baby! Im seing my gyno tomorrow and i have a feeling she'll increase clomid again to 150mg. So fingers crossed!
I hope your af is late because your pregnant this month!!! How good would that be! :)

Well, thanks, but I was waiting for af so I could start my first round. I have one more 50 mg dose to take now. I was really excited and determined that this would be all I'd need, but now, for some reason im discouraged. Maybe its just moodiness b/c of the clomid. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you though!

Karenh- I'm on CD 5 now... I he you feeling better & I'm so glad your doctor was so nice and accommodating. Good luck with your iui adventure!

Well, thanks, but I was waiting for af so I could start my first round. I have one more 50 mg dose to take now. I was really excited and determined that this would be all I'd need, but now, for some reason im discouraged. Maybe its just moodiness b/c of the clomid. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you though!

Clomid can do a number on your emotions. Try and not get too discouraged. I am feeling better thank you.

girls, can i join this thread?

i too was prescribed clomid .. the first round i took 50mg .. and the follicle grew too fast .. on CD11 it already measured 2.7cm .. so it was reduced to 25mg for the second month ..

clomid played havoc on my emotions .. i dont have any PMS or any discomforts .. but taking clomid made me go thru all these symptoms .. made me believe i was pregnant till AF showed up .. :( hehe

can you believe it, i cried while watching a cooking show .. lol

if 25mg cud do it to me, i cant imagine what 100 and 150 must be doing to the others ..

i have taken a break from clomid this time .. just taking prenatals .. thinking of asking my OBS/GYN for an HSG ..

hey ladies,

its been a while sine i posted here - well,its been two months since my loss :cry: as soon as i get AF we going to try clomid for our second round :thumbup: hopoefully it will work and the beany will stick.

gOOD LUCK WITH IUI ladies :happydance: not too long frm now then you'll get ur BFP!:happydance:

and welcome to all the new ladies :flower: hope ur stay will be sweet and short!

Nadhoo - A friend of mine in this forum got her BFP while on the "break" from clomid too -FX'd you get that BFP and won't need to go back to it :hugs:

hey ladies,

its been a while sine i posted here - well,its been two months since my loss :cry: as soon as i get AF we going to try clomid for our second round :thumbup: hopoefully it will work and the beany will stick.

gOOD LUCK WITH IUI ladies :happydance: not too long frm now then you'll get ur BFP!:happydance:

and welcome to all the new ladies :flower: hope ur stay will be sweet and short!

Nadhoo - A friend of mine in this forum got her BFP while on the "break" from clomid too -FX'd you get that BFP and won't need to go back to it :hugs:

I am sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard that has been. I hope this round works for you and you get your little one.

where has everyone disappeared to? this thread is awfully quiet :nope:

hopebyou gals are well and busy BD'ng!

Hi girls .. Hope u r all doing good .. As for me I underwent the HSG yesterday .. It hurt like hell when they injected the dye .. But was glad to know my tubes are clear .. And my gyn told me to track follicles thru scan this cycle without any medications .. My follicles over grew with clomid so she said I might not be needing it .. Well I still don't know why I am not being able to conceive ..but I hope we all get our BFPs soon .. I have been trying to get DH to be more active but he's as lazy as ever :(

I am in my tww after my iui with femara. I actually ovulated! Since I am not out before I even get started this cycle I actually have a tww. I knew it would be hard, but it is killing me. One more week to go. Good luck to you ladies.

Karen - look at it this way - one more week to ur BFP :hugs:

Nadhoo - yeay for ur tubes being cleared :thumbup:

I'm on cd7 (will take my 3rd pill tonyt) can't wait to start BD'ng already! :haha:

hope we get more BFP's in this thread!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->