Clomid buddies

How is everyone doing? Looks like we all took a week off. I am no longer on Clomid. I have an appointment with the RE on the 28th. DH and I are not sure how far we are going to go, but we are atleast going to the consultaion and seeing what he thinks we need to do. I hope you all are ok. Good luck in your journeys!:flower:

Thanks Karen, looks like it lol. Wish you all the luck in the world, and hopefully you'll have some guidance on the 28th.

I'm still having effects from the trigger shot:
* really tired
* feeling sick
* off my food
* hot flushes

on cd19 today, bloods on Saturday, and hoping to test on 27th if the :witch: stays away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How is everyone doing? Looks like we all took a week off. I am no longer on Clomid. I have an appointment with the RE on the 28th. DH and I are not sure how far we are going to go, but we are atleast going to the consultaion and seeing what he thinks we need to do. I hope you all are ok. Good luck in your journeys!:flower:

Thanks Karen, looks like it lol. Wish you all the luck in the world, and hopefully you'll have some guidance on the 28th.

I'm still having effects from the trigger shot:
* really tired
* feeling sick
* off my food
* hot flushes

on cd19 today, bloods on Saturday, and hoping to test on 27th if the :witch: stays away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck! I hope this is your month!

Room for another buddy? :wave: I'll be starting my first round the end of next week (100mg cd 2-6). Sooo excited, but so very nervous, too!!

Itsmydream- I thought I was the only one! AF is fairly regular for me, but O is sporadic. She shouldn't do that! A clue would be nice! I talked to my Dr today and she mentioned that I might even have +OPKs and not O.

If it happens for me, this'll be the way! Fingers and Toes are crossed for all of us

Room for another buddy? :wave: I'll be starting my first round the end of next week (100mg cd 2-6). Sooo excited, but so very nervous, too!!

Itsmydream- I thought I was the only one! AF is fairly regular for me, but O is sporadic. She shouldn't do that! A clue would be nice! I talked to my Dr today and she mentioned that I might even have +OPKs and not O.

If it happens for me, this'll be the way! Fingers and Toes are crossed for all of us

Welcome! I hope this works for you!

Welcome and Good Luck. Keep us posted. We've been through most of the side effects and come out the other side, so can support you to do the same xxxx

Hey guys I am new to these sites. It has been good to read about other people’s experiences with taking clomid and after being silent for a while I feel it’s time to shear my experience as there seems to be a lot of support out there. So have been ttc for 3 years have had two miscarried and one atopic pregnancy that ended up with one of my tubes being removed. Have been trying for the last year and a half but no luck. Me and hubby have had all the test and everything is fine. Was put on clomid 50g two months ago but the follicles were on the wrong side the first month, as I only have the one tube. But at least I responded to the clomid, so this month was kept on 50g. Went for scan two weeks ago and there was two follicles of good size so was given the trigger shot. Time just feels forever when waiting to test. I am praying that this month may be the month but I know what if it is not I still have a few more tries. Emotions have run wild the last few years but I keep praying. Reading people experience has given me some strength so thanks guys.

Hey guys I am new to these sites. It has been good to read about other people’s experiences with taking clomid and after being silent for a while I feel it’s time to shear my experience as there seems to be a lot of support out there. So have been ttc for 3 years have had two miscarried and one atopic pregnancy that ended up with one of my tubes being removed. Have been trying for the last year and a half but no luck. Me and hubby have had all the test and everything is fine. Was put on clomid 50g two months ago but the follicles were on the wrong side the first month, as I only have the one tube. But at least I responded to the clomid, so this month was kept on 50g. Went for scan two weeks ago and there was two follicles of good size so was given the trigger shot. Time just feels forever when waiting to test. I am praying that this month may be the month but I know what if it is not I still have a few more tries. Emotions have run wild the last few years but I keep praying. Reading people experience has given me some strength so thanks guys.

I am sorry your journey has been hard. I hope you are able to find some solice and hope here. Fingers crossed that this is your month. If it isn't we will be here for you. Good luck!

Hi Karen, how you doing?
I'm on 10 dpo, this wait is killing me xxxx

I am ok, just waiting for my appointment so I can know what's next. How did your bloods go?

Really well, they were 50.8, definatly ovulated, just hope the egg has stuck xxxxxx

Hope you dont have to wait too long for your appointment

Awesome! FX for you! My appointment is next tuesday. Seems like forever, but at the same time it is finnaly almost here!

Hi Karen, how you doing?

I am ok, just waiting for my appointment so I can know what's next. How did your bloods go?

Really well, they were 50.8, definatly ovulated, just hope the egg has stuck xxxxxx

Awesome! FX for you! My appointment is next tuesday. Seems like forever, but at the same time it is finnaly almost here!

Keep me posted babes, testing on Monday, if I dont cave in before lol xxxx
WAIT,WAIT,WAIT, that's all we seem to do xxxx

Hi Karen, how you doing?

Keep me posted babes, testing on Monday, if I dont cave in before lol xxxx
WAIT,WAIT,WAIT, that's all we seem to do xxxx

:dust:

Thank you, karenh & lady luck12!

positivelove- 2ww's are torturous! Hopefully this will be your last one for the next 9 months!

I know everyone's gonna respond to clomid differently, but are the side effects of 100mg worse than those of 50mg? Will I likely need preseed? Or will Mucinex/Robitussin be enough?

How is everyone? what's your plan for August?

How you doing hun, been thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

Last month of clomid for me, having folice scan on Friday and hopefully trigger shot.

What about you ? xxxxxxxxx
So, the pregnancy lasted for about a week, the doctors say that it will pass as i am bleeding. My bleeding is very light and really just spotting. My Obgyn said it was a very early miscarrage. She said that I can continue to take my clomid, and that it shouldn't mess with anything. So I took my 2nd clomid this morning. After all those BFP, I know now that this will work. The things that I will be doing different: not going to stress over it, going to :sex: and actully enjoy my DH, I'm going to keep TTC in the back of my mind, and keep trying. What has happened has hit me hard, and I know that it will happen again and stick.

Thank you ladies for all the support you give
:hugs:And I hope you ladies know that I am here for you guys as well.

How are you doing? I have been thinking about you. You are in my prayers.

How is everyone? what's your plan for August?

How you doing hun, been thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

Last month of clomid for me, having folice scan on Friday and hopefully trigger shot.

What about you ? xxxxxxxxx
So, the pregnancy lasted for about a week, the doctors say that it will pass as i am bleeding. My bleeding is very light and really just spotting. My Obgyn said it was a very early miscarrage. She said that I can continue to take my clomid, and that it shouldn't mess with anything. So I took my 2nd clomid this morning. After all those BFP, I know now that this will work. The things that I will be doing different: not going to stress over it, going to :sex: and actully enjoy my DH, I'm going to keep TTC in the back of my mind, and keep trying. What has happened has hit me hard, and I know that it will happen again and stick.

Thank you ladies for all the support you give
:hugs:And I hope you ladies know that I am here for you guys as well.

How are you doing? I have been thinking about you. You are in my prayers.

Thanks Karen, been quite low today, really thought this was my month and mother nature goes and shows her ugly face AGAIN ! ffs

Been thinking of you, how you doing? xxxx :hugs:

Hi ladies can I join? Hubbie and I ttc for 13months. Af is annovatory and only comes with meds. I haven't ov at all since coming of bc. Am hoping this month the increased clomid 100mg will work a treat. I never realised ttc would be so hard. Personally sometimes I get very depressed, does clomid do this? Fingers crossed this month at least I ov.Hope everyone ok

Hi ladies. I'm new to this website & am looking for a clomid/ttc buddy! Firstly I feel for everyone that isn't getting anywhere like me! I really wish u all beautiful babies! :)
So my husband and I have been ttc for over 15 months with no luck. We're both 28 yrs old badly wanting a lil one of our own! I had the implanon implant in for birth control prior to us ttc. After I had it taken out I didn't get af for 6 months then finally when af arrived it came every 2 months. So for the past 2 cycles I've been on clomid, first month 50mg and 2nd month 100mg. I'm currently on cycle day 32 actually...with neg hpts. I know I ovulated on day 17 as I had my progesterone tested and my gyno was happy with the level of 33. I also had pos opks on day 17 and we had sex every day for a week covering that day. I don't know why I'm not pregnant yet when we had lots of sex and clomid made me ovulate!?! I'm holding onto little hope that I'm pregnant now since its 14 dpo and neg tests! Its just not fair...everyone around me is pregnant and getting that way fast! Anyone out there in the same boat as me and can give me some hope/success stories? I'm getting so sad. I hope u all get ur pos hpt soon.... xox

Lady Luck: Sorry that you are out for the month. I was really hoping this was your month. What are you plans for September?
Amelia09: Welcome! TTC is very hard. It on itself can be depressing but the Clomid does contribute to that as well. My DR. said if I needed something to help with that to let her know, because the stress and depression can affect our chances of conceiving. Maybe that is an option for you? Good luck trying to ovulate. I hope the Clomid does the trick for you. It didn’t for me, but most seem to do well.
Iamtryin2: Welcome to the Clomid club! Fingers crossed your first round does the trick!
Rynie: Welcome, I hope this group can be the support you are looking for. I hope the fact that you know you ovulated and are at 32 days is a good sign. I would recommend calling your dr if you haven’t gotten your bfp or af by 35 days. Then you may be able to get a blood test! I know what you mean about everyone around you being pregnant and fast. DH and I have been ttc for 5 years. We are 27 and 28. My sister 5 years younger than me, my best friend at work and I started trying the same cycle. Them going off the pill and me starting Clomid. They both conceived their first cycle and they find out what they are having Friday. My friend from church has a 2 ½ year old, a 5 month old, and is 3 months along with her third. I went to a baby shower last week and 10 women were pregnant or had a baby in the past year. So not fair. Here is to hoping we all get our little ones in 2013!
AFM: Tomorrow is my appointment with the RE! I can’t wait. I am so ready for a plan and to get this show on the road. I will let you all know what he says. Sorry for the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->