Clomid buddies

Hi all
Sorry to intrude jus need some advice from some clomid ladies.
I have pcos, n been ttc for a few yrs on n off. N started clomid for the first time this mth.
I started metformin on Cd49 n no af came by cd78. I started a new chart on ff so on cd2 i started to take clomid without a period, im now cd 5 n meant to be takin 4th pill tonight, well i woke up today with a headach, stil gettin sickness after food from metformin. N been gettin cramps well gone to the loo couple of hrs ago n started spottin, well jus been again n its a bit heavier, even on knickers (tmi ) pinky brown, not proper red yet.
Wat shall i do, i have no idea, has the metformin brought my af on, is it something to do with clomid. If it is proper af, am i actually on cd1 today n do i start clomid again tomo. But then i wud of had 8 clomid tabs in 9 days?
Any help please.
Vic x

Hi all
Sorry to intrude jus need some advice from some clomid ladies.
I have pcos, n been ttc for a few yrs on n off. N started clomid for the first time this mth.
I started metformin on Cd49 n no af came by cd78. I started a new chart on ff so on cd2 i started to take clomid without a period, im now cd 5 n meant to be takin 4th pill tonight, well i woke up today with a headach, stil gettin sickness after food from metformin. N been gettin cramps well gone to the loo couple of hrs ago n started spottin, well jus been again n its a bit heavier, even on knickers (tmi ) pinky brown, not proper red yet.
Wat shall i do, i have no idea, has the metformin brought my af on, is it something to do with clomid. If it is proper af, am i actually on cd1 today n do i start clomid again tomo. But then i wud of had 8 clomid tabs in 9 days?
Any help please.
Vic x

Did you dr tell you to start the Clomid even though you hadn't started AF yet? That doesn't seem right. You should have taken progeterone to induce AF and then started the Clomid. Metformin doesn't control your cycle. Metformin helps with blood sugar. It does take a while to get used to it. How much have you been taking and for how long? I would call your DR about what to do with the Clomid. Good luck!

Hi Karen, I'm starting IUI this month, but feeling extreamly low today, hope I wake up tomorrow in a better frame of mind.

Plan of action

Norethisterone for 10 days starting Wednesday
AF should arrive 4 days later - Scan
Lots of injections
more scans
trigger shot
IUI

Hope all goes well tomorrow, will pop on here to see how you got on xxxxx

Welcome to everyone else, hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hi ladies, well it's all over this month, as i got af today :growlmad:
Im seing my gyno tomorrow which im pretty sure she's going to give me another round of clomid but increase it to 150mg this time. So see how i go! Fingers crossed!

Stupid AF... She seems to be taking her sweet time getting to me.Figures... since this is the one month I'm sure there's no reason to be late. AF, can't you be more punctual? I wanna get this moving!

Hi UnKannie, Im new to this post....are you on clomid or anything? As i've been on clomid for the past 2 months and it makes your af arrive a little later. Im currently on day 1 of my cycle - af arrived today :( and it was a 32 day cycle. I ovulated on both clomid months but still no baby! Im seing my gyno tomorrow and i have a feeling she'll increase clomid again to 150mg. So fingers crossed!
I hope your af is late because your pregnant this month!!! How good would that be! :)

Lady Luck: Sorry that you are out for the month. I was really hoping this was your month. What are you plans for September?
Amelia09: Welcome! TTC is very hard. It on itself can be depressing but the Clomid does contribute to that as well. My DR. said if I needed something to help with that to let her know, because the stress and depression can affect our chances of conceiving. Maybe that is an option for you? Good luck trying to ovulate. I hope the Clomid does the trick for you. It didn’t for me, but most seem to do well.
Iamtryin2: Welcome to the Clomid club! Fingers crossed your first round does the trick!
Rynie: Welcome, I hope this group can be the support you are looking for. I hope the fact that you know you ovulated and are at 32 days is a good sign. I would recommend calling your dr if you haven’t gotten your bfp or af by 35 days. Then you may be able to get a blood test! I know what you mean about everyone around you being pregnant and fast. DH and I have been ttc for 5 years. We are 27 and 28. My sister 5 years younger than me, my best friend at work and I started trying the same cycle. Them going off the pill and me starting Clomid. They both conceived their first cycle and they find out what they are having Friday. My friend from church has a 2 ½ year old, a 5 month old, and is 3 months along with her third. I went to a baby shower last week and 10 women were pregnant or had a baby in the past year. So not fair. Here is to hoping we all get our little ones in 2013!
AFM: Tomorrow is my appointment with the RE! I can’t wait. I am so ready for a plan and to get this show on the road. I will let you all know what he says. Sorry for the novel.

Finished last clomid 100mg today, thank God. Side effects not nice-headaches, sick stomach, very tired. Fingers crossed I at least ov this month

Lady Luck 12: I am glad you are able to move past Clomid since it didn’t work for you. Maybe these new meds and the IUI will do the trick! Praying for you! I know some days are really hard. I hope today is better than yesterday.
Rynie: Sorry you are out this month. That can be devastating. However, onto a new month and another try. Good luck! This could be your month!
UnKannie: I know what it is like to know that this isn’t the month but AF won’t show her face. What CD are you on?
Amelia09: I hope you ovulated too. That is the first step. That is what I am still waiting on. Hopefully this bump up to 100 was what you needed! Good luck and have fun trying to catch that egg!
AFM: My appointment is in 6 hours! I can’t wait. However I am so afraid he is going to tell me there is nothing they can do until I lose a bunch of weight. That would suck. We will see!

My appointment yesterday went so well! I was really afraid that he would say there is no hope, or I am too fat come and to come back after I have lost some weight or that we wouldn’t see eye to eye or something. The stupid nurse that took my vitals had to try 5 times to get my blood pressure. That was frustrating because my arms and legs are super sensitive and getting my blood pressure taken is like torture. However, Dr Hesla was amazing! He was very thorough in explaining what is happening in my body and what should be happening. He went over three options in detail and let us choose what was best for us. Then he took me right in to do an ultra sound to check my ovaries and follicles and things. He let DH come in with us and he pointed things out to us on the screen. They were gentle as best they can while they were trying to find my ovaries. I guess my right one is high. He gave me a detailed plan of that the next month is going to look like in writing so I don’t have to remember anything. It is wonderful. So the plan is last night I started progesterone pills one a day for seven days to start my cycle. CD1 I will call and they will set up a mid cycle Ultrasound to check my follicle growth, days 3-7 I take 3 2.5mg pills or Femara/Letrozole and then start Clear Blue Digital OPK on day 11. If I get a positive before CD 14/15 then I call them so we can come in for the insemination, and not then I will keep the appointment for the ultrasounds on CD14/15 and maybe have a trigger shot then come back in to do the IUI. Yikes! Sorry that is so long. There is my plan. I love having a plan!

My appointment yesterday went so well! I was really afraid that he would say there is no hope, or I am too fat come and to come back after I have lost some weight or that we wouldn’t see eye to eye or something. The stupid nurse that took my vitals had to try 5 times to get my blood pressure. That was frustrating because my arms and legs are super sensitive and getting my blood pressure taken is like torture. However, Dr Hesla was amazing! He was very thorough in explaining what is happening in my body and what should be happening. He went over three options in detail and let us choose what was best for us. Then he took me right in to do an ultra sound to check my ovaries and follicles and things. He let DH come in with us and he pointed things out to us on the screen. They were gentle as best they can while they were trying to find my ovaries. I guess my right one is high. He gave me a detailed plan of that the next month is going to look like in writing so I don’t have to remember anything. It is wonderful. So the plan is last night I started progesterone pills one a day for seven days to start my cycle. CD1 I will call and they will set up a mid cycle Ultrasound to check my follicle growth, days 3-7 I take 3 2.5mg pills or Femara/Letrozole and then start Clear Blue Digital OPK on day 11. If I get a positive before CD 14/15 then I call them so we can come in for the insemination, and not then I will keep the appointment for the ultrasounds on CD14/15 and maybe have a trigger shot then come back in to do the IUI. Yikes! Sorry that is so long. There is my plan. I love having a plan!

Woo woo !!
Looks like we'll be doing IUI TOGETHER hun :thumbup:
I'm on medication to stop period ( even though I have just had one ) when I stop the tablets, I'll have AF a few days later, then injections xxxxxxx

Woo woo !!
Looks like we'll be doing IUI TOGETHER hun :thumbup:
I'm on medication to stop period ( even though I have just had one ) when I stop the tablets, I'll have AF a few days later, then injections xxxxxxx
[/QUOTE]

Yay! We are buddies! Are you doing the gonal f shots? If the femara doesn't work for us that is probably out next step. Good luck! We are going to stay together until we get our :bfp:!

Hello Karen, yeah those are the injections I've got to take and suprecur, followed by a trigger shot
DEFINATLY in this TOGETHER !

Been through so much together already.

Keep me posted, k xxxxx

Thinking of starting another thread of IUI journey, keep your out for it. Hope are you today anyhow?
xxxxx

Yep, it may be time to turn this thread over to those new comers so they can support eachother on their Clomid journey. I will keep my eye out. Today I am not feeling so well. Not sure what is going on. I am on progesterone right now so AF will come. How are you doing?

Ok so this is the first month using opks, I tested today twice and there's definitely lines. The first time it's faint. I tested later and it has definitely got darker!!

Today I am CD9, could this be possible??We did bd last night and We'll def :sex: tonight.

What do you's think? This would be brilliant as this would be my first time ov since ttc over a year ago.

Ok so this is the first month using opks, I tested today twice and there's definitely lines. The first time it's faint. I tested later and it has definitely got darker!!

Today I am CD9, could this be possible??We did bd last night and We'll def :sex: tonight.

What do you's think? This would be brilliant as this would be my first time ov since ttc over a year ago.

I am pretty sure that using an OPK too early with Clomid can produce a fasle positive. I am not sure though since I never got a positive OPK on Clomid. The best thing to do it :sex: every other day. I would call you Dr and see what they think. If your are ovulatin they probably want to do a blood test in 7 days. Good luck!

Your right about the false positive. I'll test again tomorrow and hopefully the lines will get darker. If my lines get darker tomorrow, I'll organise bloods for 7 days time

Your right about the false positive. I'll test again tomorrow and hopefully the lines will get darker. If my lines get darker tomorrow, I'll organise bloods for 7 days time

Good luck!

Hi Karen, sorry to hear your not feeling too good, hope your feeling better real soon. Going to call the new thread IUI Journey.............see you there my friend xxxx

tested again today and the line has got alot darker. I would say nearly as dark as the control line!! Need to figure out how to put up pic to show you. So excited.Today/tomorrow ov day!

tested again today and the line has got alot darker. I would say nearly as dark as the control line!! Need to figure out how to put up pic to show you. So excited.Today/tomorrow ov day!

Time to get busy, and good luck with it all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"