• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

Obviously I have the worst Obgyn office to get results from. I'm PO'ed to the max!!!!!!!!!

My level was at a big 23, & I was on cloud 9 & still am. I know its still early but I did a at home test bfn. My boobies are very sore, hot, & swollen. They just started this yesterday. My back is killing me aswell. Hope that witch doesn't show up. What are some symptoms you ladies are having.

Currently 11dpo
Cd 25

I am on cd39 I guess. Only symptoms is no bleeding and slight nausea this morning after breakfast.

Hiya :wave:

itsmydream: Your one day ahead of me, I so want to do a test, but fighting it at the moment, when you going to retest hun ?

karenh: Sounds promising, you going to test ?

Wish you both all the luck in the world and lots of :dust::dust: as always xxx

Hiya :wave:

itsmydream: Your one day ahead of me, I so want to do a test, but fighting it at the moment, when you going to retest hun ?

karenh: Sounds promising, you going to test ?

Wish you both all the luck in the world and lots of :dust::dust: as always xxx

I did test on cd34 and cd35. :bfn: I am thinking I may test on Monday or Tuesday.

When are you thinking you were going to test? Good luck!

I did test on cd34 and cd35. :bfn: I am thinking I may test on Monday or Tuesday.

When are you thinking you were going to test? Good luck![/QUOTE]

Well I'm CD25 today and cycles are normally up to CD28 but last month it was CD35 but that was after my operation for edro (they think this made my cycle longer ?)
So, was planning on testing Wednesday if af hasn't shown up, but dont know wheather to try and last until Friday (IF I CAN) before testing.
Do feel different this month, but that could be due to:
1. Having endr removed in May
2. Side effects of clomid
3. Just in my head

How you doing today, good luck with the testing tomorrow, may be worth asking GP for blood test, can detect it earlier xxxx

I'm just going to wait & test this coming weekend. Af is suppose to come tomorrow, hoping it doesn't. Today makes 12dpo. Is it to early to get a BFP?

Karenh: if I were you I would call my Obgyn & see if I could come in & do blood work.

Lady luck12: are you having any symptoms?

Baby dust to you ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeverything crossed & doing the baby dance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cd 26
12dpo
Symptoms: bottom back hurts, sore swollen bb's, & felt very nauseated for about 10min today, lots of cramps.

Don't think so, anytime after 10dpo I THINK ?? but if af is due tomorrow, could test tomorrow.

I'm getting lots of cramping, especially on my right side, funny taste in my mouth, nippples have been highly senative, but not so much today. Felt queezy yestarday, ok today and headaches. Not sure if this is the clomid......do we still get side effects after stopping the tablets ?

Af due with me on Wednesday, soooo hoping for a positive result. Good Luck sweetie xxx
Keep posting updates to keep me in the picture, and I'll do the same xx

Karenh: if I were you I would call my Obgyn & see if I could come in & do blood work.

What blood work do you think i should get?

Karenh: To see if your preggo...since your that far in your cycle & your home test was N. My doctor said if I didn't have my af within 35 days to call & schedule a appointment for a blood pregnancy test or ultra sound.

I took a test tonight at 12dpo, but sadly it was a bfn :-( I've already picked my 2nd dose of clomid 50mg up. My fertility friend says its too early to test, & that I'm in the stages of Implantation. So I dunno, we'll wait & see I guess, like I said af is scheduled to be here tomorrow, I hope it doesn't poke around, & make me get my hopes up.

Karenh: To see if your preggo...since your that far in your cycle & your home test was N. My doctor said if I didn't have my af within 35 days to call & schedule a appointment for a blood pregnancy test or ultra sound.

I took a test tonight at 12dpo, but sadly it was a bfn :-( I've already picked my 2nd dose of clomid 50mg up. My fertility friend says its too early to test, & that I'm in the stages of Implantation. So I dunno, we'll wait & see I guess, like I said af is scheduled to be here tomorrow, I hope it doesn't poke around, & make me get my hopes up.

Keeping everything crossed that AF stays away, and we'll both be testing in a few days.

Karanh: Agree, go for pregnancy blood test, its more senative and GOOD LUCK xxx

Ladies I just have to share some of my research that has gave me big hopes. I've read over a 100 blogs about women getting bfn on 12dpo & then getting their BFP on 13dpo & so on. So this has really lifted my spirits a lot, & I hope it does you too!

I am now on cd27 & 13dpo...I've had 3 bfn, so I am going to test first thing in the morning of cd28 if af doesn't show up by then.

Fx & lots of baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ladies I just have to share some of my research that has gave me big hopes. I've read over a 100 blogs about women getting bfn on 12dpo & then getting their BFP on 13dpo & so on. So this has really lifted my spirits a lot, & I hope it does you too!

I am now on cd27 & 13dpo...I've had 3 bfn, so I am going to test first thing in the morning of cd28 if af doesn't show up by then.

Fx & lots of baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TY for that itsmydream :thumbup:

I've also read that if you know when you ovulated, then you can test 6- 8 days later for PG.

As you know I'm a day behind you, GOOD LUCK for tomorrow xxx

Hi ladies.. i'm keeping my hopes up for all of us.. I am currently 11dpo and yesterday i had the worse dizzy spell ever my sister had to hold me up coz i thought i was going to pass out.. Last night i dreamt i had my bfp woke up and realised it was a dream.. fell back to sleep and dreamt that i gave birth to a pot of vaseline.. I really want my bfp this round, next round is my last before going back to the fs..

has anyone tested yet? xx

We are all waiting! I am 13dpo, I have read many places that it can be early to get a BFP. If I am pregnant, from my first dose of clomid 50mg I would only be 3wks & 5 days if that helps you kinda picture it. But a lot of women have gotten a BFP sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->