Clomid buddies

Well I just wanted to let you ladies know that I have 9 BFP!!!! I took my first test and it came up BFP so of course I didn't believe it, and took 8 more LOL,
I don't know if it's because I took my clomid early this cycle or what but I do know it worked for me and BD every other day:thumbup:Just when I was giving up too. So, this goes to show, DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!!! I'm on cd 27 and got my BFP.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :happydance::wohoo:=D>

aww congrats itsmydream.. great news h&h 9 months

Just got my results for my third month on clomid 150mg, only 8.2. Doc refered me to RE. By y'all. I hope this works for you even though it didn't for me.

:cry::cry::cry:
Well, thought I would let you ladies know that my little bean didn't stick:cry:

I'm so sorry itsmydream.did you take aspirin?sometimes that can help lilbeans to stick better.:hugs2::hug:

I have an appointment with the re on the 28th. Until then just enjoying the pain from the witch.

How is everyone? what's your plan for August?

How you doing hun, been thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

Last month of clomid for me, having folice scan on Friday and hopefully trigger shot.

What about you ? xxxxxxxxx
So, the pregnancy lasted for about a week, the doctors say that it will pass as i am bleeding. My bleeding is very light and really just spotting. My Obgyn said it was a very early miscarrage. She said that I can continue to take my clomid, and that it shouldn't mess with anything. So I took my 2nd clomid this morning. After all those BFP, I know now that this will work. The things that I will be doing different: not going to stress over it, going to :sex: and actully enjoy my DH, I'm going to keep TTC in the back of my mind, and keep trying. What has happened has hit me hard, and I know that it will happen again and stick.

Thank you ladies for all the support you give
:hugs:And I hope you ladies know that I am here for you guys as well.

How is everyone doing? Looks like we all took a week off. I am no longer on Clomid. I have an appointment with the RE on the 28th. DH and I are not sure how far we are going to go, but we are atleast going to the consultaion and seeing what he thinks we need to do. I hope you all are ok. Good luck in your journeys!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->