clomid buddies

blondie449

Reaction score
hi ladies im about to start my 1st does of my 1st cycle on clomid and was wondering if there was any other lady's who were in the same boat or wanted to share stories or keep tabs on each other! good luck ladies (im super nervous to take it bc of the sideeffects but i guess i wont know until i take it):dust::dust::dust::dust:

I just got finished with my second cycle with clomid. Approximately 2 DPO

I'm right there with ya girl :flower: Im just waiting on AF to get here, then I will be starting round one of my clomid. :thumbup: My doctor said to not worry about the side effects too much , if you took the time to read the side effects of asprin you wouldn't take that :dohh: My doc has me taking it CD 5-9 how about you?

Hello! I'm starting my first round of clomid tomorrow!! I'm really excited about it, too. We have been TTC for a year now and I was diagnosed with PCOS in April. I'm really confident that this will work!!! I'm worried about the side effects, too. My doctor just said that most likely I'll just feel like I have pms or something. Good luck to you, too! <3

I took my first round of clomid this month, cd 3-7. I was ovulating normally, but my luteal phase was a little short, so my doc said clomid should help. I ovulated one mature follicle and now I'm in the 2 week wait. I did not have any symptoms at all from clomid. My doc said she took it to get pregnant in 1970! Baby dust to everyone :)

Hello i am starting my first round of clomid sometime between the 14th and 17th. I just started progesterone today to start my period. I am currently on CD 135.

mommyof2peas - i am talking mine on CD 5-9 also.

Good luck everyone!!!!

I just got finished with my second cycle with clomid. Approximately 2 DPO

Im so excited for you...Im crazy like that i get just as excited for someone elses tww as I do mine lol heres to a sticky bean!!!!!:dust:

hey ladies thanks so much for all the responses! i cant wait to hear about all the BFP to come. so far i dont feel anything side effects *but its only been a few hours lol* im starting mine cd 5-9..i have extreme faith this is going to work...anyone have any bad side effects or mood swings?
im expecting it to be like when i came off birth control with the mood swings and boob pain, nausea and such...ill keep you girls posted! :dust:

I took my first clomid pill yesterday afternoon, 50mg. The only side effect I got was a headache. Not bad at all!

I remember when I was starting my first round of clomid- ahh I was a nervous wreck!! I didnt have very many side effects- just a few headaches. Good Luck to you ladies!!! Clomid is a wonderful thing! I took it on cd5-9 50mgs first round and :bfp: on 10dpo Stay positive!

hey ladies, baby dust to you all!!!!
i was on provera to induce my period as i dont get it naturally, therefore i dont ovulate. so i was put on 100 mg clomid cd 2-6 the first cycle of clomid didn't make me ovulate, 2nd one yes, and i got a bfp on the 3rd, but ended up being ectopic.
tomorrow i am going to start provera again and do the clomid on cd 2-6. as i went to the doctor my speciliast and i mis understood him so he wanted to put me on injections, but i obviously dont need to go that extreme yet as i do ovulate with clomid and it did get me preg once so im hoping it will again, ive been calling my doctor to tell him i mis understood him at the last apt and to see if i can just take the pills and try it this way again, but they wont return my calls. argh.

only side effects i had was nasty nasty cramps, and i would chew my dh out over stupid little things, i became very B*tchy. lol and super bad hot flashes, but it was all worth it. what kind of price do you pay for your clomid??

the side effects i notice so far are minor hot flashes and a jerky mood...oh and im really tired :shrug:...im praying this works![-o&lt;

i hope our BFP are coming girls!:hugs:

Hello! I just took my second pill (I'm sure you dont ned onstant updates, but I'm so excited!). I got a new symptom while at work today, a few sharp (but not so painful) pains around my ovaries. I'm thinking this is probably pretty normal.

:dust: to you all!!

I started clomid a few months ago at 50mgs. it didn't work my progesterone was at 2 on day 21 it needs to be over 10 to indicate ovulation. So the next month I took 100mgs. it didn't work progesterone was 2...blah. I just found out that this past month on 150mgs. I ovulated YEAH! My progesterone was 17, but I started my period today so no BFP this month. I will do another round at 150mgs. And if you can all pray with that it works again...I bought an OPK so hopefully this is the month!
Baby Dust to all!

Hi ladies!
After weeks of stalking i finally joined. Been ttcing for 7 mos. My cycles are very irregular and long. Currently on CD 57. Taking Provera to bring on af and then will start my first round on Clomid. So nervous and excited. I hope it works. Baby dust to all!

i just started clomid 50mg I finished my last pill yesterday I did 5-9 CD so we started BD'ing yesterday will BD every other day till next week. I would love to be clomid buddies with u all.
I do ovulate. clomid is just so the sperm gets more targets I hope..

hey ladies thanks so much for all the responses! i cant wait to hear about all the BFP to come. so far i dont feel anything side effects *but its only been a few hours lol* im starting mine cd 5-9..i have extreme faith this is going to work...anyone have any bad side effects or mood swings?
im expecting it to be like when i came off birth control with the mood swings and boob pain, nausea and such...ill keep you girls posted! :dust:
I feel the same way ... I took it at 5:30 every day and didnt feel any side effects at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->