clomid buddies

im waiting to see if shes even late..i havent tested at all..13dpo today so either expecting her in 2 or 3 days..i sometimes have 15day lp sometimes 16..still getting lots of cm like always before af so im sure im out..but im getting my tubes checked if im not this time around so i guess thats one good thing..but its gonna be a lot of money :wacko:
did u test yet? how r u feeling this month u think ur gonna get ur bfp?!

Girls freaking out. Its midnight here and I tested with an internet cheapie. And I see a faint line, DH sees it too. I also took an opk and its +! Im pretty sure its pink too! I so hope this isnt an evap! Went and got some FRER so I will most likely take one in the morning but Im so scared that I am getting my hopes up for nothing.

i got my bfp last saturday on my last round of clomid been trying for nearly 5 years well would have been 5 years on the 10th, next step was IVF!,

i got my bfp last saturday on my last round of clomid been trying for nearly 5 years well would have been 5 years on the 10th, next step was IVF!,

Congrats!!

That test was at 11dpo. My test from today (12dpo) was darker. Now just praying this is a sticky baby. :cloud9:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/BloomedGurl/12dpo.jpg

hlynn how are you doing?

congrats hun! awesome news awesome way to start the new year

Thanks. How are you doing? Are you doing Clomid still?
im doing ok. nov 27th I stopped doing everything temping, and such. I only do my CBFM and OPK but not crazy just once a day for both. Yes I still am on clomid this month I did 100MG (on my own) this will be the last month I do it. Dec 2nd I had my HSG test and cleared well :thumbup: DH is ok as well we did a home test. I know it doesnt show mobility but March 25th at 10am we will see a FS if nothing happened by then. lets hope this 100mg worked for us.

congrats hun! awesome news awesome way to start the new year

Thanks. How are you doing? Are you doing Clomid still?
im doing ok. nov 27th I stopped doing everything temping, and such. I only do my CBFM and OPK but not crazy just once a day for both. Yes I still am on clomid this month I did 100MG (on my own) this will be the last month I do it. Dec 2nd I had my HSG test and cleared well :thumbup: DH is ok as well we did a home test. I know it doesnt show mobility but March 25th at 10am we will see a FS if nothing happened by then. lets hope this 100mg worked for us.

Glad to hear your HSG went well and DH's test was good too. Hopefully the 100mg of Clomid will do the trick for you. Maybe stepping back and relaxing a bit will help you. Honestly we really didnt try this cycle. It was my last cycle of Clomid and I was going to be going to the dr to talk about other options. The Clomid dried every bit of my cm up and we didnt get to bd when I wanted because DH was really sick. But somehow it all still worked. And I was sure this month it wouldnt, I am still kinda in shock and I keep looking at the tests.

hi hun im the same i boosted my self up to 100mg myself, it was my last cycle of clomid and i totally relaxed and forgot everything in all honesty i had given up i enjoyed my life had fun over xmas and new year ( got drunk ) and then found out i was pregnant on saturday, i had been ttc for 5 years we had started talking about IVF and it happend.. :)

i hope 100mg workes !! :)

hi hun im the same i boosted my self up to 100mg myself, it was my last cycle of clomid and i totally relaxed and forgot everything in all honesty i had given up i enjoyed my life had fun over xmas and new year ( got drunk ) and then found out i was pregnant on saturday, i had been ttc for 5 years we had started talking about IVF and it happend.. :)

Congrats!!

:happydance::happydance: gives me hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"