clomid buddies

so in the morning i go and get checked to see if the clomid is working..please pray for me![-o<

Hi ladies decided to join you... this is my first cycle of clomid i took it on days 2 - 6 just 25mg a i already ovulate on my own, went and had my follicular tracking scan today and yay 2 corpus luteum so they say that means i OV 2 Eggs both on the right side. Has anyone else had their scans yet?

Hi ladies decided to join you... this is my first cycle of clomid i took it on days 2 - 6 just 25mg a i already ovulate on my own, went and had my follicular tracking scan today and yay 2 corpus luteum so they say that means i OV 2 Eggs both on the right side. Has anyone else had their scans yet?

I ovulate as well. I am doing it on my own clomid. 50mg day 5-9 first cycle. I am hoping I will get more eggs for the sperm to get too, thats why I am taking it

Hey, I am on my 3rd cycle. This cycle has been weird. I know I ov'd on last cycle as 21 day bloods confirmed. Satuday CD 12 I have really bad stomach pains and a runny tum (sorry Tmi_ was really painful. I havent had a postivie OPK or much CM....do you think I am out this month already?

not necessarily, i didnt get any positive OPk this cycle and i know i OV cause they checked it in my scans. Fxed. I would just keep bd everyother day untill you know for sure you are out

so i went to the dr's and she showedd me one big egg that looks ready to pop out and she thinks ill ovulate today or tomorrow...:thumbup:so she said just to BD for 3 days in a row to cover it and next week will get blood done to make sure i ovulated for sure..

so i went to the dr's and she showedd me one big egg that looks ready to pop out and she thinks ill ovulate today or tomorrow...:thumbup:so she said just to BD for 3 days in a row to cover it and next week will get blood done to make sure i ovulated for sure..
:happydance::happydance::happydance: thats awesome! so exciting so happy for u I am going to BD tonight again b/c tomorrow I should ovulate

OMG I JUST REALIZED WE HAVE THE SAME CYCLE!!!!!! and went on 50mg of clomid first cycle.. lets hope this is our month!

Hi Gals!! I just found this thread and I'm right on track with you (on cd12 now). I also started my first round of clomid on Oct. 5th( taking on cd5-9). Are any of you using opk's? If so any positives yet? I dont expect to ovulate this early as I usually have long cycles but I just dont know what to expect with my first round of clomid. Good Luck to all!!!!

OMG I JUST REALIZED WE HAVE THE SAME CYCLE!!!!!! and went on 50mg of clomid first cycle.. lets hope this is our month!

i hope it is too!!! ill pray for you if you dont mind..:)

Hi girls! Took my first round of clomid on cd 3-7 this cycle and now in the 2ww...
trying not to get hopes up to much, but we rocked the BD this time! :haha:
Plus, it would be so nice to make that big announcement at Xmas!!
While I did experience some sharp pains in the overies, more alarming
was this weird vibration type thing going on down below :blush:
Didn't really hurt or feel either way... just a tad annoying sometimes.

Sending Dust to All :dust:

cbfm SAYS PEAK!!!!!!!!
lets try this again cycle #7! I hope to god DH will :sex: in the morning when we take DD to school... We tried the every other day but didnt work out :nope: DH pisses me off. We :sex on CD 9 , CD 13, And I hope today CD 16 Crossing my fingers BIG TIME! or this month on clomid is a WASTE :cry:

cross your fingers and toes girls I will :sex: this morning I hope to god

Hi girls! Took my first round of clomid on cd 3-7 this cycle and now in the 2ww...

GOOD luck!!! hope you get that BFP!me and the OH are still working on BD to catch the egg...:haha:so hopefully we'll all be able to say clomid worked and we'll all have :baby: on board!:hugs:

just needed to share that i got a positive OPK!!!:happydance:the past few days i was worried because it was white and today it was pink just a shade less then the test line!

GOOD luck!!! hope you get that BFP!me and the OH are still working on BD to catch the egg...:haha:so hopefully we'll all be able to say clomid worked and we'll all have :baby: on board!:hugs:

Good luck to you too hun! Hopefully, very soon
we'll all be able to say "Clomid worked for us"!

And YAY for positive OPK! This was the first cycle I've ever
had 2days of positive OPK's and they were both darker than
the control line!! Get as much BD'ing while you can over next 24 hrs! :thumbup:

hi ladies,, can i join,, i started 100mg clomid this month cd2-6
im currently on cd9 and been gettin a few cramps the last few days and ewcm
did an opk and its got a decent 2nd line , not pos yet
iv alos got a follicle scan in the monrnign to c wots goin o xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads