clomid buddies

hope everyone is doing alright! Im in the 2WW and its killing me cause Im looking for signs :lol Im trying to stay optimistic though.

:cry::cry::cry: just got the call from the Doctor, I get my :bfp:!!!!!!OMG I cant stop crying after a whole year!!!! OMG .:cry::cry::cry: said my blood work hcg lvl is higher then what they would mark a neg...so it looks like a very early positive , and congrats

So looks like I wont even be able to try my clomid LOL

:cry::cry::cry: just got the call from the Doctor, I get my :bfp:!!!!!!OMG I cant stop crying after a whole year!!!! OMG .:cry::cry::cry: said my blood work hcg lvl is higher then what they would mark a neg...so it looks like a very early positive , and congrats

OMG!!!!! thats soo awesome!!!im very happy for you!:hugs:

so this is random but wanted to share it anyways:

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1)

“For with God nothing will be impossible.” (Luke 1:37)

“Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.” (1 Corinthians 16:13)

these make me feel better and just thought id share :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
congrats thats awesome News... H&H 9 months

would anyone like to be clomid buddies?? oceans_of_luv14 where its hot!! lol
tracey

I have heard several people say that while they are taking Clomid their doc checks their levels, this and that.

My doc just prescribed it and said if it doesnt want in three months come back, is this uncommon???

I just took clomid this month for the first time--100mg cd3-7. I have had intense hot flashes! Yuck. They are finally getting better...I am on cd16. I pray it works. I ovulate on my own, but hopefully the clomid helped me pop more than one egg :)

I have heard several people say that while they are taking Clomid their doc checks their levels, this and that.

My doc just prescribed it and said if it doesnt want in three months come back, is this uncommon???

I dont think its uncommon , If your doc knows your history and doesnt think anything else could be wrong. My OB is the same I had for my son, so he knows DH and I can have a baby on our own. So he went ahead and gave me the clomid...

I feel kinda sad that I wont be able to use it lol dang it I wanted to hand with this little group

my doctor isnt going to check my blood...just do an ultra sound to see if any eggs grew:shrug: so i guess thats what they do lol

having a really shitty weekend so far. :cry: I took my clomid thinking I was going to :sex: like crazy and yea NO Wen was the only day. :cry: we were suppose to :sex: friday nope didnt. :cry: We didnt have my Daughter all day today what did he do, He was ONLINE ALL DAY watching sports, yea GET A FRIGGIN HINT! really. :nope: So I am feeling sad, mad, just wanting to give up. I got my HIGH on my CBFM as well today. so knowing its just going to slip away kills me. I am tired of trying, I am tired of begging, I just have had it. IF WE :sex: tonight I will be in SHOCK! I am not planing on it either the way he is.. :cry: Tomorrow for sure I will be ovulating as well. I know for a fact :cry:

wait until hes asleep and jump his bones :haha: would he really stop you?
i hope it works out for you!!:hugs:

wait until hes asleep and jump his bones :haha: would he really stop you?
i hope it works out for you!!:hugs:

thanks it didnt work =/ so I have anothe HIGH day today. So tomorrow will be ovulation day. lets wonder what today will bring :nope: hopeful NOTTTTTT I know it only takes 1 time but I just dont believe it right now :cry:

took clomid 100mg this month. im currently on cd 12. decided not to use opk's as its too stressful and im just going on what my body is telling me. have been having sharp pains in my ovaries for the last two day so not sure exactly when im ovulation but we bd'd yesterday and will bd tonight. think i may have missed it though as didnt bd before i thought i ovulated...

ive been having some pains in my ovaries too im really hoping that means eggs are getting ready!:happydance: but well see tomorrow(i go see the dr)

have had 3 days of pain now. worst on saturday though. dunno when that means im ovulating.

Hello ladies! I took my last clomid pill yesterday and we started trying Friday night; I usually get positive opk's on cd 6 so we figured we might as well just try for like the rest of the month. hahah. i hope you all are doing good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->