clomid buddies

im 6dpo...going verrryy slow lol...just went today for progesterone test to see if i ovulated...made a dr appointment for december 21st for just an annual and to talk about everything else (if i dont get my bfp this cycle) im just having cramping/dull pressure, sleeping tons and still pretty tired even after sleeping 12-13 hours a night...and some naseau in the mornings...besides that nothing..im sure the tiredness is just do to the crappy weather we been having..and cramping is just from ovulation..not sure about the little bit of naseau ive been having but im sure theres a reason lol..how r u

Okay girls this is going to sound totally insane I know... but is there any possibility that implantation can occur on 4dpo? I ask because I have been having mild dull cramps/pressure and just a lil but ago when I went to the bathroom when I wiped I had some blood in my creamy cm. Not a lot just a spot.... what do you all think? Is it possible?

i have never had IB so im not sure...but it sounds promising! :)

i am doing fine, still sick every morning and cramping, but otherwise feeling very good just really tired. the dr called me a little bit ago and told me i for sure ovulated :happydance: i have been realllly worried this time that i didnt since i didnt use opks or temping and didnt get so much pain this time...BUT i did and im so happy! lol :) i have not tested yet..and im so proud of myself because i have like 10 tests in my house :haha:

how r u vanillastar?

i am doing fine, still sick every morning and cramping, but otherwise feeling very good just really tired. the dr called me a little bit ago and told me i for sure ovulated :happydance: i have been realllly worried this time that i didnt since i didnt use opks or temping and didnt get so much pain this time...BUT i did and im so happy! lol :) i have not tested yet..and im so proud of myself because i have like 10 tests in my house :haha:

how r u vanillastar?

Ooo sounds promising!! When do you plan to test?

Im 9dpo and I just feel like I am pregnant. My temps are great, I think I had an implantation dip at 6dpo. DH said last night he thinks my boobs are bigger, LMAO which would be obvious because I have hardly any so any extra helps, lol. And also last night I got upset 2 times and started crying and got bitchy over stupid stuff. Seriously it was over whether we would order casey's pizza or pizza hut. I started crying and told DH to leave me the fuck alone. Hope its a good sign. Oh and I took a nap yesterday which is odd for me, lol. Trying not to get my hopes up to much though. c:

I want to test, but then again I dont because if I am it will for sure show up. So now Im scared to see BFN cause i will know for sure its correct. None of that "maybe its just to early shit".

im gonna test SUNDAY (i know forever away!) if AF didnt show on saturday..NO early testing for me this time n im getting proud of myself..i usually always take ONE early test and then i can usually wait..but not this time..if im not i wanna know because AF showed..not because i wasted another test too early to even know for sure.

Your symptoms sound promising! Im happy that ur positive about ur bfp this month! :happydance:

I go back and forth lol..i have been pretty sick this time around..i usually get sick when i eat too much and stuff anyway (even when im not ttc) but this time i wake up every morning and have to actually wait to get outta bed because i feel so nauseous...im hoping thats a good sign! that and i have been sleeping till like noon every day since last week :blush: lol its horrible but i cant help it..i wake up earlier to let my dog out and i just feel weak and like crap so i lay back down and usually wake up about 12..the only reason i got some hope this time is because i got pregnant with second DD on clomid and i was super sick from day one..way before i could have a bfp..and also pretty crampy like i am this time too..its not AF like cramps..its more shooting pains and sometimes they go to my back..FX'ed we get our bfps this time :)

im gonna test SUNDAY (i know forever away!) if AF didnt show on saturday..NO early testing for me this time n im getting proud of myself..i usually always take ONE early test and then i can usually wait..but not this time..if im not i wanna know because AF showed..not because i wasted another test too early to even know for sure.

Your symptoms sound promising! Im happy that ur positive about ur bfp this month! :happydance:

I go back and forth lol..i have been pretty sick this time around..i usually get sick when i eat too much and stuff anyway (even when im not ttc) but this time i wake up every morning and have to actually wait to get outta bed because i feel so nauseous...im hoping thats a good sign! that and i have been sleeping till like noon every day since last week :blush: lol its horrible but i cant help it..i wake up earlier to let my dog out and i just feel weak and like crap so i lay back down and usually wake up about 12..the only reason i got some hope this time is because i got pregnant with second DD on clomid and i was super sick from day one..way before i could have a bfp..and also pretty crampy like i am this time too..its not AF like cramps..its more shooting pains and sometimes they go to my back..FX'ed we get our bfps this time :)

Your symptoms sound so promising!! I really hope this is it for both of us. I know you dont temp, but if you have an oral mouth thermometer and you know what your normal temp is during the day then take it. Mine usually hands around 97.9-98.2 but not it is 98.9-99.1! Your temp rises when you are pregnant, so Im hoping thats why mine is higher. I hope we both get BFP and then we can be due date buddies!

hlynn: Good luck testing Sunday!

I go for a blood test on Sat to see if I ovulated and if I am pregnant. I am nervous because it is only going to be 8 or 9 dpo so I am afraid it is 2 early for that. What if I am pregnant and the egg just didn't implant yet or something and I get that call saying sorry not pregnant! I don't think I am pregnant this time around. Maybe bc I have seen so many NEG tests the past few months.

I was watching Sex and City be4 and Charlotte got that call to say IVF didn't work and she wasn't pregnant and I was crying LOL my husband things ive gone loopy!

addie25- good luck with ur test FX'ed they call and say u ovulated and are pregnant! :) lol earlier i was listening to a song thats sad anyway but ive heard it a million times before and i got all teary eyed..thats the first thing ive gotten emotional about this month..but i have been awfully moody lately! not sure if thats anything to do with pregnancy though

hylnn: I hope being moody is a sign that you are pregnant!!! I am crossing my fingers!

Does anyone know the normal temp of someone pregnant in a 2 week wait. I am 5 dpo now and obsessed with my temps but they wont go beyond the 97's. It went up a little little bit today but nothing more than 97.60... Do you have to wait till 10 dpo or later for a real big shift in temp if your pregnant. All I keep reading is everyone is different ahhhh.

hey srry i cant help i dont temp..but i do know its not usually a huge change i think thats why u get the thermomentors that have .00 so that u can get the most accurate reading..but hopefully someone else can help..did u start taking them in the beginning of ur cycle

Hi, Yes I started taking them early in my cycle. They have been up for a couple days now but not higher than 97 so I don't know what that means. I go for a blood pregnancy test Sat so we shall see. I still think Sat is 2 early it will only b 8 dpo and sometimes egg doesnt implant till day 10 so I wish I were going a few days later but that is what my doc said to do.

vanillastar - have u tested yet?

addie25 how is everything going? did u go for ur test today :)

Yes I took a HPT today 9dpo and it was negative! I will get a call from my doc for blood test. I got a lot of cramping today so if I am pregnant than maybe that was implantation and so blood test would not have shown it yesterday UGH. Or maybe Im just not preg we shall see.

Today is CD1 for me. Called my dr she wants me to do one more round of Clomid (this will be 3rd) and then if not pregnant come in for a follow up appointment. I might ask her about Femera, as it is supposed to do the same things as Clomid except with less side effects. (like thinning of lining, thicking/drying up cm)

addie 9dpo is really early, so there is still time for a BFP!

How are you doing hlynn?

AF got me today too hun. im not taking clomid anymore though. i have a pap appointment on the 21st and i am deff gonna talk to her about starting something else. my periods have been TOO light. i just dont think its working. i would rather even go natural and ovulate the few times on my own that i do and have a real shot than ovulate every month but have no shot because either cm is hostile or uterine lining is too thin. so im gonna call the nurse to tomorrow n let my dr know..i honestly dont wanna take it for the 4th time..i feel like its doing more harm than good. im so sorry af got u too..seems like she gets us the same day every month..at least we know we are not alone :hugs:

AF got me today too hun. im not taking clomid anymore though. i have a pap appointment on the 21st and i am deff gonna talk to her about starting something else. my periods have been TOO light. i just dont think its working. i would rather even go natural and ovulate the few times on my own that i do and have a real shot than ovulate every month but have no shot because either cm is hostile or uterine lining is too thin. so im gonna call the nurse to tomorrow n let my dr know..i honestly dont wanna take it for the 4th time..i feel like its doing more harm than good. im so sorry af got u too..seems like she gets us the same day every month..at least we know we are not alone :hugs:

Sorry hun. I know this is a LATE response but I havent been on for awhile, just been busy. What did you decided after talking to your dr? I feel the same way you do, I feel like the Clomid is helping me to O earlier, but preventing me from getting pregnant since it is thickening up my cm. Have you ever considered Femera?

i havent been on much either lately..ive been trying to stay busy n everything just waiting now..the dr wanted me to try clomid again..she said short light periods are normal n nothing to worry about and that each month my progesterone levels look great and not to worry..im going to be taking fertilecm this time around though the whole time and ive already been taking baby asprin since cd 1. i think it helped make my period a little heavier but def not longer..lasted about 2 n a half days this time around. she wants to keep me on it for the full 6 months and after that she will either do the test to check my tubes or send me to an RE..which ever she decides. but i go to her in 2 days anyway for a check up..and im going to talk to her bout everything but i just went ahead and took the clomid because she insisted..but im gonna ask her about any other medicines and see if she knows anything about clomid making lining thin or drying up cm..shes an awesome dr so i think she will help me out. maybe at least do an ultrasound or something to see the thickness. what day r u on now? did u finish ur clomid

i havent been on much either lately..ive been trying to stay busy n everything just waiting now..the dr wanted me to try clomid again..she said short light periods are normal n nothing to worry about and that each month my progesterone levels look great and not to worry..im going to be taking fertilecm this time around though the whole time and ive already been taking baby asprin since cd 1. i think it helped make my period a little heavier but def not longer..lasted about 2 n a half days this time around. she wants to keep me on it for the full 6 months and after that she will either do the test to check my tubes or send me to an RE..which ever she decides. but i go to her in 2 days anyway for a check up..and im going to talk to her bout everything but i just went ahead and took the clomid because she insisted..but im gonna ask her about any other medicines and see if she knows anything about clomid making lining thin or drying up cm..shes an awesome dr so i think she will help me out. maybe at least do an ultrasound or something to see the thickness. what day r u on now? did u finish ur clomid

I hope this round is the one for you! I am so over TTC, I'm ready to be pregnant! I'm sure you are as well. I hope that if it doesn't work she will give you some more options. :)

I'm CD8, one more day of Clomid tomorrow. I'm supposed to O either the day of my birthday (28th) or the day after so a BFP would be awesome. It would be like a birthday present, lol. But its also my 21st, so I most likely wont be able to confirm O. Alcohol makes your temps falsely high, but you only have one 21st birthday and I'm not missing out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->