clomid buddies

Hi ladies! I got a call from my doctor today and my HCG levels more than doubled. I am so happy and feel more relaxed about this pregnancy now. We get to see the baby on the 30 for our first scan. Good Luck to everyone still waiting for their BFP. Clomid really does work! :thumbup:

hey :)
i just got back from the drs.
she told me that if this cycle i end up not pregnant and get my period she will do a sperm count test for DH and a test for me that checks to make sure my tubes arent blocked.
she wont do any more clomid until we make sure that everything else is good to go
altogether its gonna be close to $1000 for the tests though, which we will pay because this is important to us.
im just hoping though that i do get my BFP and that i wont need the tests..
im taking my fertileCM this time throughout my whole cycle.
taking baby asprin every day, i started on cd1.
im going to do the opks faithfully every morning with FMU (the last 3 months ive never gotten a positive one using afternoon urine..and i know for sure ive ovulated because i can feel it and also get bloodwork done that confirms it)
im going to BD every other day and then the day before of and after ovulation
and DH is taking fertilaid vitamins faithfully every day
gonna use preseed the 3 days leading up to ovulation and the day of
so im hoping that this is our month and all this work im doing will pay off and i wont need anymore tests!
the dr said she hopes by saying that it'll scare my body into getting pregnant this time around :haha:

hylnn: Good luck.I hope you get your bfp and do not have to get tests done! I would just do it every other day this way you never miss your fertile period that is what we did this cycle and I got pregnant. GL!

hey :)
i just got back from the drs.
she told me that if this cycle i end up not pregnant and get my period she will do a sperm count test for DH and a test for me that checks to make sure my tubes arent blocked.
she wont do any more clomid until we make sure that everything else is good to go
altogether its gonna be close to $1000 for the tests though, which we will pay because this is important to us.
im just hoping though that i do get my BFP and that i wont need the tests..
im taking my fertileCM this time throughout my whole cycle.
taking baby asprin every day, i started on cd1.
im going to do the opks faithfully every morning with FMU (the last 3 months ive never gotten a positive one using afternoon urine..and i know for sure ive ovulated because i can feel it and also get bloodwork done that confirms it)
im going to BD every other day and then the day before of and after ovulation
and DH is taking fertilaid vitamins faithfully every day
gonna use preseed the 3 days leading up to ovulation and the day of
so im hoping that this is our month and all this work im doing will pay off and i wont need anymore tests!
the dr said she hopes by saying that it'll scare my body into getting pregnant this time around :haha:

I hope you get your BFP this cycle and dont have to have the tests!

im ovulating today..i can tell too ive been getting ovulation pains and bloating already since yesterday..sore boobs even.

where are u at vanillastar? have u gotten ur positive opk yet?

im ovulating today..i can tell too ive been getting ovulation pains and bloating already since yesterday..sore boobs even.

Good luck this month hun!!

Im CD18, just got my + opk today.

Awww that is good to hear some positive news from Clomid! I to am a Clomid user. I started my first round on Dec 9th days 3-7 and got a spike on the OPK on the 23rd! :) So a lil Christmas miracle i hope!!!!! Fingers Crossed............ I'm in my 2ww!! Ughhhh its the longest 2 weeks of my life!!!!

Good luck this month hun!!

Im CD18, just got my + opk today.

thanks! i feel like ive done all thats possible this month!
im still taking the fertilecm faithfully every day 3 times
the baby asprin one a day every day
and used preseed 3 days leading up to ovulation on ovulation and the day after ovulation
kept my butt n legs propped for at least 30 minutes after BDing..
idk what else ive missed!
but im happy u got ur positive! :D
now the 2WW begins..and its gonna drag and drag!
i think we will both get our bfps this month :thumbup:

hi girls just wanted to pop on & ask a question lol ?

ive done 3 rounds of clomid so far probs soon to be 4th :cry:

but do any of you find that since starting this your always friggen hungry lol i cant stop eating since taking clomid and i feel like im gonna be such a whale after ive quit these things ?

I thought I was gettib af on sat cos I had a little spotting
butnit only lasted bout half hour and nothing sincaf wasdue yesterday but tested with smu and nothing x

hi girls just wanted to pop on & ask a question lol ?

ive done 3 rounds of clomid so far probs soon to be 4th :cry:

but do any of you find that since starting this your always friggen hungry lol i cant stop eating since taking clomid and i feel like im gonna be such a whale after ive quit these things ?

I have gained about 10 pounds since starting clomid :( im on my 4th month of it

I thought I was gettib af on sat cos I had a little spotting
butnit only lasted bout half hour and nothing sincaf wasdue yesterday but tested with smu and nothing x

maybe implantation bleeding! :) :) i would wait til tomorrow and test with FMU

I also have gained weight since being on Clomid. This is my third round.

Im 2dpo today. How are all you girls? Any BFPs yet?

im 5dpo today..so no bfp for me yet..hopefully soon..are u symptom spotting at all this month?
im not at all lol..ive actually had tons of cramps since ovulation..normally i get one day of o pains n then they go away
this time i had 3 days of o pains..followed by AF like cramps every day
today they have seemeed to lighten up so hoping thats a good sign
but its just crazy because they have been pretty painful..worse than when im actually on AF..but today i was glad they lightened up
i can still feel them here n there but they have for sure gotten better
how r u feeling vanillastar? looks like we wont be far behind each other again hopefully we both get our bfps :) :)

im 5dpo today..so no bfp for me yet..hopefully soon..are u symptom spotting at all this month?
im not at all lol..ive actually had tons of cramps since ovulation..normally i get one day of o pains n then they go away
this time i had 3 days of o pains..followed by AF like cramps every day
today they have seemeed to lighten up so hoping thats a good sign
but its just crazy because they have been pretty painful..worse than when im actually on AF..but today i was glad they lightened up
i can still feel them here n there but they have for sure gotten better
how r u feeling vanillastar? looks like we wont be far behind each other again hopefully we both get our bfps :) :)

Hopefully the cramps are a good sign! Glad to hear they lightened up for you, because they sound pretty painful. :hugs: I hope a BFP is in your VERY near future.

Im not symptom spotting not far enough into my tww plus DH got really sick for a few days so our bding wasn't ideal. I'm not 100% on my O day. I might be 3dpo, but I would rather only be 2 dpo. If Im 3 then we only bd 2 days before O and the day after. If I am 3 dpo then we bd 3 days before O, and 2 days after. So I don't have my hopes up. I do know that if I am not pregnant this cycle, I am 100% for sure done with Clomid. No matter what my dr says I do not want it again. Each cycle it has made my cm worse and worse, and this cycle I had no fertile cm until either 1 or 2dpo.

ive had pretty good fertile cm on clomid..just the really light periods that make me think it could be lining..but ive faithfully taken the baby asprin so im hoping that helps! i think it did last month because my period was a little heavier but not longer lol. but if im not pregnant this time im getting all those tests done anyway if i get AF..so i probably will not be on clomid next month even if not pregnant..gee i sure HOPE i am this month though!! i hope u are too! did the dr say what will happen if ur not pregnant this timme

Hi girls!... I'm back! We had a failed Clomid cycle back in October, then took a break in Nov, and did an HSG in Dec that did not result in a BFP, but did show both tubes to be clear. YAY!! So, now it is Jan and on round two of 50mg clomid. DR said she would only do 3-4 more round of clomid before we had to explore other options, but would increase the dose if doesn't happen this time around. (FX'd) On a side note, I haven't had any cramping this round like I did with the first. :thumbup:

Hope we start getting some BPF roll in here soon!! :dust:

welcome! im on my 4th round of clomid..already took it, ovulated now just waiting for either AF or BFP..im thinking AF is gonna be the one to show because im already getting some things that usually happens to me before AF..backache and increased CM..even though those CAN be pg signs too i know that i always get them before AF so not holding out much hope. im 12dpo today

welcome! im on my 4th round of clomid..already took it, ovulated now just waiting for either AF or BFP..im thinking AF is gonna be the one to show because im already getting some things that usually happens to me before AF..backache and increased CM..even though those CAN be pg signs too i know that i always get them before AF so not holding out much hope. im 12dpo today

Are you planning to test or are you waiting until AF is late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->