Clomid Buddys?

Hey ladies, hoping this is an active forum! Ttc for over two years, dh tested and good, me diagnosed with pcos, and missing my left tube due to large cyst. Currently on my second round of clomid. Last month had a positive opk on cd 12. First positive ever!! :D This month, Currently on cd 15 no positive opk yet. Took the clomid one day later than last month. Last month had no side effect and ovulation was very painful. This month lots of side effects and no pain, just ewcm today. Praying for that BFP soon!! <3

Hi Steph. I'm on cd 24 but still no O :cry: I was convinced it was on its way as I seemed to have ewcm and was having some cramps but still nothing. Won't give up trying though. Only my first round of clomid so not going to panic just yet.
I hope it happens for you soon. X

Keep your chin up! Might just need a higher dose for ya! :) Mood swings are killing me, I am crying way to much this month :( Cant wait for it to be over and on to the next. If there is one thing I can suggest to anyone is take clomid before bed! Thats the only thing thats different this cycle and its a huge change on side effects.

I took my last dose yesterday. By day 2 on it, I was an emotional basket case. Thank god I work with all women and could pass my crying for absolutely nothing off to being on my period. Omg! OH was like "should you not take this?" Which made me cry more...lol

Oh well. Negative opk today, but I'm gonna try the preseed for the first time tonight ;)

Hi girls! I'm taking my first dose of clomid tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited to get started on it! Good luck to everyone this cycle!:)

Good luck Trina! hopefully you get a postitive ovulation the first month :) Jeslyn, is it weird that I feel almost guilty that im so emotional? Like a burden on my husband and friends being sad randomly? I want the FFW button now!

Well I thought I was out this month, just been miserable all together. But last night I had ewcm and tonight Im started to have ovulation pains. Last month was the first time I ovulated and they lasted about 24 hours, so Ill keep ya posted on how this goes! :)

Steph, I felt the same way. Don't feel guilty, it'll be over in a couple days. I feel normal now :)

Cd16 right now :) I still never did get a positive opk. Last month I used the clear blue, this month I have the first response, I honestly like the clear blue better. They are way faster results and not so many rules I guess. But will know for next time not to buy these! Bd today, I just want the bfp so bad!! :)

Hi guys I am new to the forum. I'm just saying hi, not sure where to go from there ??&#55357;&#56871;

Well I thought I was out this month, just been miserable all together. But last night I had ewcm and tonight Im started to have ovulation pains. Last month was the first time I ovulated and they lasted about 24 hours, so Ill keep ya posted on how this goes! :)

Good luck I hope you get your BFP !!

Ok lol I see where to begin now. After going through some of the threads I see I'm suppose to say more about my story.

I'm Aarya, I'm 30 yrs. old trying to conceive my first baby. Last year I had a miscarriage and got really depressed and put on quite a bit of extra weight. I was on three rounds of Chlomid and Metformin between September and January (AF was not consistent) I had to start using provera as well. Needless to say nothing worked and I almost lost my senses and my Relationship so we both decided to take a break. Now I'm back after a 20lbs loss and feeling less stressed out and ready to try again. I am on my last day of Chlomid (day 5) and was very excited for this upcoming week last night during a particularly rough session I tore my DH foreskin. So i'm already out in my first month of trying. &#55357;&#56853; .

Hi girls! I'm taking my first dose of clomid tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited to get started on it! Good luck to everyone this cycle!:)

Good luck to you too Trina...hope this is your month :yellow::yellow:

Good luck Aarya! I hope this ttc goes a lot smoother for you! :)

My opk's are progressing! We're using preseed and SMEP as well, but we are having a hard time skipping days..lol

Thats okay to! Just remember sex still needs be fun and not just scheduled! Enjoy it!! :)

My opk's are progressing! We're using preseed and SMEP as well, but we are having a hard time skipping days..lol

Great news about the OPKs! I know how you feel about skipping days, I don't know if I will be able to stick to every other day either. I agree with Steph, keeping it fun is important too!! Best of luck!

I guess Im on the tww now. Im on cd19. Last month the day after I ovulated my boobs hurt until af. This month no tenderness so far. Who knows!!

I'm currently 2 dpo, and my boobs hurt to have my towel wrapped around them. Ugh! And today was like the worst day ever, I only slept 2 hours last night, kids went back to school, I started my night realtor classes after working all day, and OH wouldn't even go pick up a pizza. Men. I guess I'm cranky..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->