Clomid Buddys?

I also forgot to mention that this will be the longest tww EVER!

Hi guys I am new to the forum. I'm just saying hi, not sure where to go from there ??��

Hi Aarya :) welcome.

How long have you been TTC? What treatments have you done? Whats your TTC health background? XXX

anyone taking MUCINEX for thinning CM while on Clomid? how often and for how many cds?

I took robitussin last cycle and it really helped - I had ewcm for the first time ever!!! :happydance: It's a certain type of robitussin that works, you can google online to find out the proper type - I think its called an expectorant (?)...if you take the wrong type it can dry up cm. :wacko: I was taking it twice a day. I think you're supposed to take it for 5 days leading up to when you expect to o.

Is it guaifenesin? Walmart has the guaifenesin tablets for like $0.88 and I usually end up stocking up on those. I'm planning on taking it, probably starting 9/1?

I'm on CD 6 and taking my 4th clomid pill tonight. :happydance:

I have some OPKS and I don't know if I'll use them...My Dr said to :sex: around 2 weeks after the clomid, but I didn't ask if it was from the first pill or last, so I'll probably end up taking the guaifenesin a LOT and just :sex: as much as we can towards the first 2 weeks in Sept.

Soooooo confusing. :wacko:

Hi :) need help over here! I'm also confused as to what product to buy to assist production of cm. What did you say again that worked? How did you find the guaifenesin tablets from walmart? They were only 88c? lol. Really? i'm happy to take whatever works :) xx

Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone,

can I join your forum? I too have jsut been diagnosed with mild pcos and hubby is all good. I get a period every month with cycles between 32-35 days. We have been trying for one year with no luck. I am starting my first round of clomid in September just waiting for period to start and I am taking it days 3-7. I will be monitored to track ovulation.

I noticed that some of you are doing iui in first try.....what was the reason for this?
Whar are you all doing to keep track of ovulation.....opk's or bd every other day to be sure?

Ok, heres my TWW symptoms 4 or 5 dpo (not saying pg symptoms) Im super tired, but cant sleep. thirsty is not the word.. I drank 6 bottles of water at work, and my lips were still dry. It definately feels like something is going on in my uterus all day long. Its not gas. just rumbly. Ive had the craziest weirdest dreams since Sunday, and OH said I felt very tight this am when we DTD, which was just uncomfortable for me. Ive never been much of a symptom spotter, but I just cant help it this time. I know, Im nutso, but NEXT saturday can not come soon enough.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Jeslyn I hope it's your turn!! It sure sounds like it. I'm sending you lots of baby dust !! Good luck !

Hi Everyone,

can I join your forum? I too have jsut been diagnosed with mild pcos and hubby is all good. I get a period every month with cycles between 32-35 days. We have been trying for one year with no luck. I am starting my first round of clomid in September just waiting for period to start and I am taking it days 3-7. I will be monitored to track ovulation.

I noticed that some of you are doing iui in first try.....what was the reason for this?
Whar are you all doing to keep track of ovulation.....opk's or bd every other day to be sure?

Welcome !!

anyone taking MUCINEX for thinning CM while on Clomid? how often and for how many cds?

I took robitussin last cycle and it really helped - I had ewcm for the first time ever!!! :happydance: It's a certain type of robitussin that works, you can google online to find out the proper type - I think its called an expectorant (?)...if you take the wrong type it can dry up cm. :wacko: I was taking it twice a day. I think you're supposed to take it for 5 days leading up to when you expect to o.

Is it guaifenesin? Walmart has the guaifenesin tablets for like $0.88 and I usually end up stocking up on those. I'm planning on taking it, probably starting 9/1?

I'm on CD 6 and taking my 4th clomid pill tonight. :happydance:

I have some OPKS and I don't know if I'll use them...My Dr said to :sex: around 2 weeks after the clomid, but I didn't ask if it was from the first pill or last, so I'll probably end up taking the guaifenesin a LOT and just :sex: as much as we can towards the first 2 weeks in Sept.

Soooooo confusing. :wacko:

Hi :) need help over here! I'm also confused as to what product to buy to assist production of cm. What did you say again that worked? How did you find the guaifenesin tablets from walmart? They were only 88c? lol. Really? i'm happy to take whatever works :) xx

Thanks in advance!

I took robitussin in liquid form, but the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility also mentions mucinex tablets. The trick is that the only medicinal ingredient should be guaifensesin...for robitussin it usually says Expectorant on the bottle and there are no initials (ie: DM) after it. But be sure to read the label!! I found it helped for me. Although, my first clomid cycle I had more cm (plenty of ewcm even), but this cycle I had less. Was taking robitussin for both. But like you, I was happy to take anything that would work! GL! :hugs:

Hey Ladies!! :) Seeing some hopeful stories here! I have no news. Cycle day 24, crazy dreams this week, kinda crampy symptoms yesterday, but different then cramps, (could be in my head though) the app I've been using says af isnt due till late next week, but last month it came two days early 26 day cycle I think. Im lost! A bit stressed about work, just want that bfp so I know I have an ending with work and have an amazing gift to look forward to!! Ah I need a hug!!

Hi ladies. The dreaded af showed at the weekend but started my second round of clomid tonight so fingers crossed this is my month!

Hi everyone. I'll be going to my doctor in November to get on Clomid. I'm very excited and nervous. Any advice? Anything I need to be prepared for symptom wise? Anything would be great to know. :)

I highly advise taking them before bed!! Month one was a breeze for me, (took them before bed) I ovulated off the min dose of 50mg. Second month I had to take them in the morning and what a mess, I have every side effect out there! I am also sure I ovulated this month. Waiting for af now!! Good luck to you Scottierica!! :) Good luck to you as well Wantababa!! I know af is frustrating but it moves ya on to the next month of trying then :)

Hi ladies, hoping I could join? Starting clomid at my next AF (have been given provera, but my consultant advised that I try to wait for a natural AF if possible and I think I'd prefer to as well). Last time we took clomid we conceived straight away but sadly it didn't end well - my consultant frightened me today by saying that only 40% of women who conceive on clomid carry to term -- is that actually right or is she just trying to prepare me incase of another loss?? :S

I have a question about clomid side effects in the tww. Sorry in advance for TMI. Normally at o time (both natural and clomid cycles) I get sore nipples that last until about 7dpo. Now with my 2nd clomid cycle I started getting really tender bbs in the area under my arms beginning 8dpo after the sore nipps subsided. I didn't get this with my 1st clomid cycle. :dohh: I'm not pregnant (10dpo with my normal pre-af spotting) so I'm assuming it is a clomid side effect. I guess what I'm wondering is...can clomid side effects be different each cycle? My dosage is 50mg cd3-7.

Ive heard they can be different yes. As far as the 40% chance, no one told me that! Im pretty sure that is not accurate. Those numbers are very low to be trying with. Kinda a gamble really?

Good luck ladies! Day 3 of new cycle. Started clomid again today.

Hi girls :)

I am on my first cycle of clomid for baby #2. I don't menstruate on my own so currently on day 6 (out of 10), hoping i get my cycles now that my body knows how to have a baby. Anyone else taking provera this month?

I have a question about clomid side effects in the tww. Sorry in advance for TMI. Normally at o time (both natural and clomid cycles) I get sore nipples that last until about 7dpo. Now with my 2nd clomid cycle I started getting really tender bbs in the area under my arms beginning 8dpo after the sore nipps subsided. I didn't get this with my 1st clomid cycle. :dohh: I'm not pregnant (10dpo with my normal pre-af spotting) so I'm assuming it is a clomid side effect. I guess what I'm wondering is...can clomid side effects be different each cycle? My dosage is 50mg cd3-7.

I can't really help with this as the only time I've taken clomid I fell pregnant. My symptoms were extreme bloating (I thought I had OHSS) and also really sore nipples/boobs like you mentioned. Are you definitely sure it's not implantation bleeding? :flower:

Ive heard they can be different yes. As far as the 40% chance, no one told me that! Im pretty sure that is not accurate. Those numbers are very low to be trying with. Kinda a gamble really?

Good luck ladies! Day 3 of new cycle. Started clomid again today.

I've been thinking about it and I think it's BS! I've known so many women that took babies to term after conceiving on clomid. I did some research and I couldn't find anything on 40%... Stupid consultant!

Hi girls :)

I am on my first cycle of clomid for baby #2. I don't menstruate on my own so currently on day 6 (out of 10), hoping i get my cycles now that my body knows how to have a baby. Anyone else taking provera this month?

Hi! :wave: I have been given provera to start AF but I'm trying to hold out for a natural AF. If it doesn't come in a week or two, I will be taking it. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->