Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

My basic first question would be : when do I start opk's? when I start the clomid? or during the normal time for my ov?

I really dont want to miss it as DH is about ready to give up on having a baby altogether......

My basic first question would be : when do I start opk's? when I start the clomid? or during the normal time for my ov?

I really dont want to miss it as DH is about ready to give up on having a baby altogether......

What CD's are you taking the clomid? I started OPK's a few days after my last clomid tablet around CD9 or 10, and I was taking clomd CD2-6. If you are starting them later (say CD 4) you might want to start OPK's closer to the last tablet. I wouldn't worry about OPK's while still taking the clomid as you won't O until after. To be honest, I found OPK's useless while on clomid, they never accurately predicted O for me during the 6months I was taking it, even showing no O when temp shift and bloods later confirmed O had occurred. I found taking a few cycles on clomid to try to work out my new rhythm, temping and tracking symptoms more useful than OPK's, BUT I know others who have sworn by them so definitely worth a go! Good luck!

My doc has me taking it cd 5 - 9. 50 mg. I've ov'd as early as day 8 before when not on clomid so im not sure what to do.

Hi ladies, I was a part of this group about a year and a half ago and didnt conceive on clomid. Since then I have done multiple iui on femara/injectables and had a failed ivf cycle.
I have PCOS and had an ovarian drilling done plus with the egg retrieval my doctor thinks that my ovaries should have minimal pcos crap follicles right now and wants us to do a clomid iui.
The first 3 times I did clomid I was on 50mg (3-7) and ovulated between days 18 and 21. This time they are putting me on 100mg.
My question.... Were any of you ovulating on a lower dose and then had your dose increased? Did you notice any changing in when you ovulated? Did you have monitoring? Did you get more mature follicles?

TIA!

I might be back soon. We are considering jumping back on the ttc train again.

Hi time!!!!
Wow congrats Aro!!!
Hi Fern!!
K 4? Still around?

@mommy i bought a ton of wondfos and just used them starting cd 10. I got my first positive on cd 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->