Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

In my doctors office he never uses a ultrasound which is weird he relys on blood test charting and cycle i was thinking about the same thing switching to a more advanced doctor that will do ultrasound and check my follicles to see if their mature last month doc said lets try IUI right now i cant afford it and i hear you need 3 month to prepare your body to have good eggs
I wish i could do Ivf that would be a dream

Welcome Nicky here's hoping you get your BFP soon have you thought about other things to try like IUI and IVF xx what have the Docs suggested have they not tried follicle tracking to see how your follicles look before O xx

So sorry to hear that I really hope Clomid works for hun keep us posted do you temp it's really good at helping at keeping track of where your body is at in the cycle and helps to predict that O has occurred it's a handy tool to do if your not receiving any tracking xx I would enquire about another Dr after all its your body and your shot at getting a baby xx

Hello, I'm baaaaaaaack.
Pinkee here, was in the thread for almost 5 years off and on.
Wtt right now.
Question. I still have clomid I picked up from the pharmacy January of 2015. Think it's still good? The hoops and expenses I went through to get that prescription was awful and I'd hate to have to Wtt for a year before beginning the process over.

Thoughts?

Hi Pinkee welcome back I see you had a baby last year was that the result of Clomid I like hearing positive stories it makes me hopeful xx

Erm I'm not sure hun if I'm honest the Clomid pack I got came with an expiry date I got it last year around Apr 2015 didn't start taking it till Jan 2016 but on pack from Docs it say expiry July 2016 do not take after this date. I don't know whether the meds become dud after a long time or harmful Google it hun I'm sure there will be advice on it so your WTT for NO.2 FX you get that baby brother or sister for your DS

At present Im in my TWW which is killing me I'm determined not to test before 11th as I know it's pointless before this I'm possibly DPO8 and found out from follicle tracking that I had dropped three good sized eggs eeeekkk, I'm really hoping atleast on will stick or two would be great but definitely not three I don't think I could cope with triplets, my doc sed if I get BFP to notify them immediately as they want to start U/S as soon as they can as with me being a twin and my mum being a twin I'm at high risk of multiple births xx

AFM I'm not really getting any symptoms if I'm honest had bloating, slight backache and cramps since the day I got a positive OPK but these symptoms are normal for me to get before AF comes so I can't tell if they're good or bad, saying that though when I had my MC I had no symptoms at all apart from my stomach being bloated and boobs felt big but nothing to make me think I was pregnant not until I missed AF so we shall see I just wish these next three days will go quick so I can test already it's driving me insane.

Well I stupidly did a hpts which obviously came back as BFN don't know why I did it as Implantation has more than likely not even happened yet it's far too soon to tell. The things is I just don't feel positive about it this month I don't know why I just don't which is weird maybe it's because I'm LTTC and constantly feeling hopeful misinterpreting symptoms as being pregnant each month then getting BFN has took its toll and now I don't get my hopes up, IDK I'm defo holding out now till 11th and if still BFN then I'll wait to see if AF shows its ugly head and if it doesn't by 17th then I'll test again. I really hope I'm wrong though and I do get a BFP xx

Hey Pinkee! Welcome back, I remember you! Just me but I'd probably try the clomid. Meds don't usually go bad for a very long time. And after all the hassle of getting it... I mean. Lol GL! Hope this time is waaaay easier!

AFM I keep waking up early which is annoying I feel restless I'm DPO9 and my temp has shot back up on FF it says it could be an Implantation dip that I had on DPO7 but who knows we shall see only two more days till I test on DPO11 I am getting impatient now though still bloated still getting cramps only slight and still getting slight backache in the lower back I'm just hoping this isn't dreaded AF symptoms wish me luck xx

And welcome back too mrsmcurdy xx

AFM I'm a little confused my FF says from my temps I'm only DPO8 but I thought I was DPO10 took another 10mum hpts this morning BFN, I'm worried now that I've missed my chance as if FF is correct then due to what was happening with DH'S gramps we didn't BD on O day or the day after that in fact it was 5 days later when we felt in the mood again all the way for 5 days prior to O we BD so I'm hoping that was enough as it says sperm can live up to 2-3 days so here's hoping but I don't know why I'm just not feeling it this month I feel like I already know that I'm out if I'm honest, I've now decided I'm going to listen to FF and class myself as DPO8, it says I should AF by 17th so I'm going to hold off till then I think before I test again as don't think I can take the disappointment of seeing constant BFN's it's only another week away and if AF hasn't shown by then, then I can get my hopes up xx also my symptoms seem to have subsided slightly still getting slight pains in stomach low down especially on the left side but nothing too major but like I've said before when I did get my BFP last year I got no symptoms at all till I missed AF.

Anyway how is everyone getting on xx we need to start seeing some BFPS on here soon and hopefully all of us will have our BFPS before long 2016 BFPS all round would be amazing xx

You might have ovulated precisely when you meant to, implatantation is tricky and not every one implants in the same alotted time.
Fx for you.

I'm hoping I've caught it but won't know yet AF will definitely come latest 16th so hopefully by 14th which from FF should make me DPO12 so if I am preggers then I should definitely see a BFP by then xx

Hey Pinkee,

I'd definitely use the clomid you have left over! I've kept the last two months of my Letrazole prescription for trying next time so I can get started as soon as I'm ready instead of waiting for an appointment, prescription etc. etc. Good luck!

AFM I'm DPO11 took another test and it's BFN I'm feeling so deflated now I don't think I am at all now, I think I'm going to just wait now till AF shows its ugly head should be here definitely by 16th, I am gutted but I already knew I guess I know it's still early but there's not even the faintest of lines and all my symptoms seem to have gone now plus with the skin break out that which I always get before AF I know I'm out xx

Well I think I'm definitely out guys I've just been toilet and got a tiny bit of spotting so I reckon by tomorrow full blown AF will show. I'm gutted but if I'm honest with myself I already knew xx oh well roll on next month hopefully now I'm more intune with my body and how it's working it will help me next month get my BFP xx

Hi ladies for those of you who remember me, just an update! We will be starting IVF @ beginning of May!!
If it doesn't work I will do one more round of Clomid in winter (for us that's June/July) and FET in August but we'll see what happens.

Pinkee I'm so glad to see you had your baby girl, Aro I hope pregnancy is treating you well!

X

Hi ladies, New here to this forum. Starting my first ever round of clomid this upcoming week, was looking for some support and advice.
I'm a little confused on why my doctor wants me to take Clomid seeing as I have very regular cycles but we did have difficulties getting pregnant with our first child.
Here's hoping for some good news in the next month!

Hi Fern81 welcome back I really hope IVF works for you keep us updated, I'm really interested in the process I'm on my third month of Clomid if it doest work this month then they'll put me on clomid for another three months and then after that it's IVF for me too xx

Welcome runner311 Goodluck on clomid what Mg you on and what days you take it I'm at present on 50mg CD2-6 also doing follicle tracking I've been TTC since Nov 2013 #1 no joy there are no reasons as to why we can't have children just unexplained infertility that's what they've said as me and DH done all tests and we're okay xx. That might be why they put you on clomid due to difficulties in conceiving your first xx

I will be taking 50 mg on day 5-9. Did you guys do anything different on your Clomid cycles like cut out caffeine or anything? I heard a lot about using preseed for dryness, Did you find that to be the case too?

I've cut down on my caffeine intake as I'm a proper caffeine fiend also I had to use Preseed last month as Clomid did dry me up xx I also take Clomid at night as you will sleep through any side effects xx are you having bloods done or follicle tracking or anything xx I also temp using fertility friend and Opks xx you can buy a large amount of Opks off Internet for dirt cheap xx

Hi ladies for those of you who remember me, just an update! We will be starting IVF @ beginning of May!!
If it doesn't work I will do one more round of Clomid in winter (for us that's June/July) and FET in August but we'll see what happens.

Pinkee I'm so glad to see you had your baby girl, Aro I hope pregnancy is treating you well!

X

Ah, Fern, that's so exciting! Keeping all my fingers crossed for you for IVF. You must let us know how it goes. I'm so pleased you have a thorough plan in place for this year - you're obviously getting on well with your new doctor. I'm doing well, thanks. Had 3 scans so far (last one was yesterday morning) and baby is measuring a bit smaller than we expected (13+1 instead of 13+6) but midwife is fine with it, so I'm trying to not stress. Adjusted due date because of measurements - I'm now officially due 22.09.16 :happydance:

Afrohanul congratulations just read your story at the bottom of you signature and it fills me with hope that it can happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->