Clomid club - before, during and after

Hey girls how are we all?

Spent hours at the hospital today, went to the fertility clinic and explained everything to her. She basically told me there's nothing wrong and if I lost weight all would be fine. But my doctor has told me I can't lose weight cause of the hormone imbalance but if I have the op the weight should drop off. Anyway eventually after a lot of shouting she sent me for a pre op but told me they won't do it cause I'm over weight. Everything seems fine with me and the nurse said there's no reason why I can't have the op, i might just have to be cut open instead of key hole. So I see the surgeon after Christmas to discuss things with them further and I should have the op with in 18 weeks!! They are going to remove the end if it's there, flush my tubes, drill holes in my overies and give me a d+c. I'm going to be a lot of pain but I don't care, I just want this crap over with. Oh and once I have the surgery I'm done with the fertility clinic, I've come to realise if it's going to happen then it will if not then it's just not meant to be. I can't be doing with the stress of the clinic anymore constantly setting me targets and when I don't reach them they speak to me like I'm a piece if shit, like they don't believe I have worked my arse off to try and reach there targets! So sod em. I can do this on my own, I no I can.

Sorry the rant girls and sorry if this doesn't make sence, I'm high on pain killers at the moment to try and get rid of this horrible pain in my pelvic but doesn't seem to be happening.

Night girls speak soon xxxx

morning :wave: girls well think af maybe on her way my temp have dropped loads this morning aw vicky hope you get sorted hun xxxxxxxx

Vicky - wow I'm so sorry the clinic is so awful to you! :( Is there any way you can try another clinic? I know our healthcare systems are very different, but my doctor was amazing, he only suggested I lose weight because it was a good idea in general, but said he didn't think my weight was causing any of my problems. :hugs:
And I KNOW I must weigh a lot more than you! :(

The op you're talking about is the lap procedure? I've never heard of it helping the hormone imbalances... just that it removes endo and checks for other issues.

Hey lisa thanks for the reply. I dont want to go to another clinic if im honest. Ive made my mind up thats that, if it meant to happen then it will. I cant be doing with the stress and negative shit that comes with ttc. Its going to the back of my mind and im going to concentrate on life and see what happens.
The docs say the weight is causeing the issue because of the pcos which causes the hormone imbalance. This is the reason behind struggleing to lose weight.

Anyway im sure ill get there in the end, just need to wait for my appointment with the surgeon now. Positive attitude all the way. I feel great at the moment.... infact ive never been better.

Hope evereyone is good?

Sorry af got you caz on tot he next cycle, hope its a good one xx

Glad you're feeling great about it all! :) :hugs: I'm just WAYYYY too stubborn to give up, no matter how much it hurt me :haha:

:wave: girls weekend woooppp have to take my niece the hospital in abit she has not had the baby yet she has 2 sweeps and they are going to do another internal on her today to see if it starts her off she was jew the 5th aw vicky hun keep your chin up it will be are turn soon xxxx

Got my appointment through girls.... i have to see the surgeon next wednesday for my yes or no.... argh xxx

Hey girls do any of you no what painkillers i can take for this pain? Paracetamol aint touching it and i cant take ibuofen cause im asthmatic. Im taking some extra strong ones i got off a friend called Zappain (i no i shouldnt but the doctor wont give me anything) but these make me so drowsy and tired, i need some that will not will not make me feel like this. Anything you can recommend ill try so longs this pain goes away. Cant cope anymore. xx

well girls im allowed to have the op so it will be in the next 12 to 18 weeks. Yay, no more pain for me hopefully lol.

Hope everyone is ok? xx

hope it helps with the pain Vicky!! But I do have to say that most women with endo have it come back eventually... my friend's mom had at least 4 surgeries in 10-12 years? hers kept coming back faster than normal though and was all over her inside each time...
don't want to scare you, but wanted you too know that it can become a thing that needs maintenance.

Vicky- I agree with Lisaf.... I have severe endo and have had 2 surgeries in 2 years. It does grow rapidly and comes back fast... for me at least. Whatever you do DONT get a histerecomy (sp)!! All my research shows thats not the way to go. There is this site called endo resolved...google that and hopefully it will take you to the page. But it tells you different ways to eat and ways to feel better with the pain. I was oxycotin for almost a year because it hurt so bad. So I def know how you feel and I wish the pain would go away for you. I can't believe you have to wait that long.. my goodness. Alot of the foods we eat produces estrogen which grows the endo and that site can help you with that area. PM me if you want to and maybe I can find something to help you!

My sister had endo....and after having her 2 children all of her symptoms seem to have subsided....so maybe pregnancy can help? Oh to just get that bfp now!

:wave:girl hope your all well aw glad you can have it vicky good luck hunnie i will be thinking of you x x x

keepsmiling the op is to check if i have endo and im having a clear out and overian drilling.

Lisa yes i believe you can need the surgery more than once but i dont really care i just want some relief even if its just for a month.... Im sick of being in pain, and sick of not being able to have sex when i want too cause the pain is just not worth it. Thanks for the advice though chick. Hope all is well with you and bump? xx

Tntars, thanks for the site, i will take alook. Ill try anything at the moment as the doc wont give me anything til they no what is wrong. Its driving me daft.... Thanks for the advice and ill pm you if i need any more help. Its a long waiting time i no but im just glad they have agreed to do it, i just want it to hurry up. I need this pain gone, and im fed up of taking painkillers that do nothing!!
Hope all is well with you? xxx

Thanks caz, appreciate it. Hope your well? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"