Clomid club - before, during and after

Not from me iv been taken off clomid cos of no ov and midcycle spotting so I'm goin onto ibjectables in march April time
u Hun xx

Nothing new with me at the moment just waiting for my operation.... wish the hospital would hurry up lol

Me and OH have been really crap later, the fertility treatment has really damaged us and we are struggling to find our way back. Im not sure how much longer we can keep going.

Hope everyone is well and have some good news soon xx

Wot op u havin sweeetie
ohhh me n hubby did have a little bit of a rough patch a few months bk but we had some date nights etc n seem to be gettib bak on track x

to get rid of the endometriosis huni.... not sure when.

I hope we can sort things out huni glad ur getting back on track. xxx

hey ladies how are we all? i really need to come on here more often and start posting in new threads lol.

Well things are crap for me? My brother who is 21 but acts about 12 has just announced hes having a baby with a girl hes not with.... Angers me so much as it should be next not him who cant even look after himself. God that sounds really bad....

Also at the moment i feel like crap, i have all the signs of being pregnant have done for about 3 weeks now but every test i do says negative. Doc wont do anything til my periods late next month. its so rubbish, my boobs and back are killing me!! x

Hope everyone is well and thoughs with bumps are very healthy xxx

I no how u feel there hub my sil is pregnant and always splitting ip with het fella cos he's a ass and cheats on her xx

Its crap chick... the worst thing is ive never met this girl hes got pregnant and she is 37 so the age difference is big! He just wanted abit of fun and now hes got her pregnant and keeps changing his mind weather he is going to stick by her or not. This week he is happy and cant wait but last week he didnt want to no.....

Well Hun I no it's hard I mean my sil got given 20 grand for a deposit for a house too and here I am struggling justto keep my wad above water and with this ttc shit to
and I'm off clomid til next month but spotting still grrr
I'm woried I have endo cos isn't spoting a sign of it x

to be honest babe im not too sure.... i never get spotting til after af... im still waiting for the op to confim my endo. Alls i really no about it is it causes alot of pain during af and sex grrrr xxx

I got pain the other week wen bs but that us be cos I developed a cyst which I oppose cud be y I'm spotting too and te fact I took provera for af and clomid makes me spot anyway
I'm sure if my fs thort I had it he wuddo a lap
I dnt get pain durin af xx

Ladies Ladies Ladies..... Help me!! Im wandering around blind wondering were to go? what to do? and what i want?.... My head is all over the place. Me and the other half have had some major problems recently i wont go into detail but all is getting back on track now i think.
You see watching one born every minute on monday something hit me and pulled on my heart strings. I cried the whole way through it. I thought i could but the baby thing to the back of my mind but instead ive just been fighting something im so desperate to have for the last few months trying to convince myself i wanted to consentrate on other things..... What a load of crap! My mood has reached rock bottom again ive started self harming again something i havent done for 2 years and my medication has been upped which makes me feel numb. I just want to cry all the time. Everytime i see a baby i just wnt to take it and hold it in my arms and never let go... I wish it was mine.

Honestly now ive let myself go my heart is breaking i want something so much im so scared it will never happen....

God i dont even no if any of this makes sence im just crying and ranting on!! I just want this pain to disappear.

Help me girls tell me im not on my own......???

hey vick - you are not alone....I am sad alot...I have started meditating b/c I think I need something to help me when yet another person I know announces a pregnancy. I am sorry you are so sad....have you had your surgery yet?

ttc no still waiting to hear from the hospital... and i have no number to contact them to see whats happening.... Its a joke here. Awwww sorry ur feeling down too babes, doesnt get any easier when people announce a pregnancy. I have 3 family members preg at the minute and 6 friends.... its horrible but i have to be happy for them xx

Yeah you do have to stay happy! It is hard. I hope you feel better soon also, maybe it might be good to just drive down there and speak to someone about getting the surgery done.

:hi: girls vicky hun keep your chin up lv we all have to stay poz for awer bbys x x x

Hey ladies how is everyone?

Just to let you all know i got the date for my surgery on friday... Its happening a week tomorrow, Monday 14th. Wasnt expecting that when i opened the letter. Im abit scared as i have to go alone as other halfs boss wont give him the time off work, But other than that i just cant wait to find out what is going on!! Plus i go on holiday on the 7th april to abu dhabi for 3 weeks so ill sure have a good recovery lol xxx

I'd decided to have ovarian dilling and a lap too mine ahud be July or august time

xx

did your doc offer it or did you ask for it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"