Clomid club - before, during and after

I'm doing fine Vick.. bump is doing great.. measured perfectly on track at our 20 week scan.
They said its a boy but I'm actually doubting them a lot! :haha:

Awwww thats wicked huni. Its going so fast. Im sure you will be over the moon what ever it is huni.... the most precious thing in the world xx

lol.. it doesn't help that I don't think the doctor seemed very sure, and that everyone I show the 'money' shot to says they don't see what the arrow is pointing to! :dohh:

:wave: girls finished everything now for Xmas carnt wait wooppp x x x

Hey girls just popping by to wish you all a happy new year. Hope 2011 brings you everything you want and desire. I have a good feeling about this year.
Made some massive choices already.

Keep smiling girls, you will all have a little miracle soon xxx

Hi you guys. I'm new on this forum site may Join your clomid club? I'm 30 years old and on first cycle of clomid cd 10 going to doctor on friday to see if I'm ovulating.

welcome Playgirl! This club is pretty quiet (which may be good for you). There is a more active 'club' over in the LTTTC section where there are girls posting several times a day if you're looking for a more lively place! :) Only downside there is its quite crowded and sometimes your posts may get overlooked.

:hi: girls happy new year to you all hope you all had a good one well af got me so a nice fresh start to 2011 woopp hope i get my bfp this year x x x

just dropping by to say hello. Lisa I wrote you on the other board about my CBFM and my opk's can you go over and take a look later thanks hun.

I am on CD 12 and still HIGH on CBFM i have a few days to go though just so many HIGHS this time. and I got nothing on my OPK's not even a little pink line :shrug: odd this time for me. lets hope it jumps to DARK like my other months :winkwink:

Hey SNL - I think the other girls reassured you but I'll answer here anyway so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle! I'm not a CBFM expert! Never used one!
But its not uncommon to get several days of high before peaking. Taking the clomid a day later may possibly make you ovulate a day later (I'm assuming you took it CD2-6 before?). But you're not out of the game yet at all!
If it makes you feel better, I got panicky every time that I wouldn't ovulate, that my OPKs weren't dark enough etc! :dohh:

I used Clomid in 2008 50mg CD3-5 I did not take the last 2 pills for some reason or another but I did get pregnant! :thumbup: Our baby girl was born 12/01/08 7:36am, 8lbs. 0 oz.!! :baby:
Since then we tried to get pregnant again in 2010. Once again we used Clomid, this time 100mg CD 5-9, we did concieve but at our 12 wk ultrasound the Dr discovered thier was no heartbeat. :cry: We were heart broken!!
We decide to take a few months off before trying again, and we also decided to try try a lower dosage being that we were successful once before with 50mg. Therefore in Nov. of 2010 we began ttc again. The first month without Clomid & no success. :nope: We started Clomid 50mg Dec 2010 & once again no success. :shrug: So, here we are in Jan. 2011 & another round of Clomid 50mg....
As of today I am on CD22/ 9DPO<per OPK> I know at this point I should know all the ins & outs but of course I still have many questions.....Being over excited I took an HPT this morning & got a negative result :nope: Ive never had to go past one month taking Clomid which is why I feel dumb founded. The past few days I have been feeling nausea & bouts of dizziness thru out the entire day off & on. Ive also had cramping, also thru out the day off & on for about 2 days now which is very uncommon for me. I usually only cramp the day before & of AF. Are these symptoms from Clomid? Has anyone else had these type of symptoms & had a BFP? Or has anyone had these symptoms simply due to Clomid?
Are these common symptoms

:hi: girls how are you all weekend again woopp well just drop the son off at school there going watching swan lake hes only going to be back at quarter 11 so i will have a little drink and pick him up and take the dogs with us i go back for my results on monday wooppp x x x

I only got those symptoms once I was pregnant, but clomid does mimic pregnancy symptoms a lot of the time.
I found it impossible to detect pregnancy based on symptoms prior to missing your period if you know what I mean. The real obvious symptoms came after I was pregnant.

I only cramped right before AF except when I was pregnant... I got AF-like cramping and my blood test that day showed I had an HCG level of pregnant.
BUT I know lots of girls on here who get lots of cramps regardless of if they are pregnant or not.
IF you are newly pregnant, an HPT may still be negative. I got a line on a 10miu test at 9dpo when my HCG was a 7.... I didn't get a line on my 20miu tests until 2 days later.
You're still VERY early days to be too disappointed by a negative hpt!

I bought it off ebay... I think the brand was Wondfo ... the line was super super faint, showed up just outside the time limit. I wouldn't have even gotten a blood test done but it was Saturday and if my line was darker the next day I would have had to wait for Monday to get a blood test
(and with my history of low progesterone, I wanted a progesterone check and wanted to get on suppositories ASAP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->