Clomid club - before, during and after

What if the person who complained IS already a parent though?? I still can't see any grounds for complaint at all!

Yeah I get that Lisa but it was in the section for people who ARE pregnant so who would I have upset in there?????

Specifically why I didnt post it in the clomid group!!

Hey ladies,

So here you all are! Hope you don't mind me tagging along. Some places are a bit cliquey and I feel a tad excluded but I find most of you lovely lot to be most welcoming and always forthcoming with advice.

Hi Emma honey! Good to see you over here! Its still the same stuff here I promise, just I wont be getting into trouble..........For doing nothing hahaha xxx

Ummm.. Ellen? You DID post that long funny parent thing in the clomid club....
am I not understanding something?

If the person who complained is a parent, well that makes it even more silly, I guess I just don't want to assume anything..

hi emma welcome haha ellen do you still drink your grapefruit jucie and green tea hun do you think them vitamins are ok and have everthing in i need haha x x x x

I didnt think I did?!?!?!?!

If I did then Im sorry for upsetting someone. But seriously, it was a funny! Its like a trillion funnys we've had before...........Its something to try break to mood when we all feel down and such!

Besides its not that, the message I got wouldl have mentioned it and it didnt!

I didnt think Id posted it as I got no replies from it.......Ive had TONNES from the 1st tri group tho. Hmmmmmm Im confused now Lisa hahaha xxx

:wave: Hi Ladies!! I have followed into this thread..I hope you all don't mind.

Smile4me- i'm just a few days behind you!

:wave: Hi SBB!!!!! :hugs:

Ok- so I saw earlier someone put on here that you can have af like pains while taking the clomid. I just went potty and had LOADS of creamy cm.:blush:
is that normal?

Hi emma!

How are you finding the first round of clomid? Your pre ov temps are really high I wonder if that's the clomid?

X x x

ye hun its normal for some and some dont get any hun x x x x

I didnt think I did?!?!?!?!

If I did then Im sorry for upsetting someone. But seriously, it was a funny! Its like a trillion funnys we've had before...........Its something to try break to mood when we all feel down and such!

Besides its not that, the message I got wouldl have mentioned it and it didnt!

I didnt think Id posted it as I got no replies from it.......Ive had TONNES from the 1st tri group tho. Hmmmmmm Im confused now Lisa hahaha xxx

One person replied, but yeah, I saw that funny in the clomid club since I mostly stay away from the first tri boards. Still think it was silly to get so upset about it but I could be wrong since the reprimand didn't reference that post specifically. It was just a thought and made me feel better since it would mean they weren't attacking your regular posts.
Oh well, no need to keep re-hashing this, right?

You have a safe haven now!! :)

Hi delia :D

Yep I had loads and loads of the stuff! Was worried I had an infection at first but the girls in clomid club had it too so it's normal!

X x x

Thanks Lisa xxx

Woah good news on the CM Delilah! FX it keeps going for ov time, and you have some good sticky stuff to help the boys travel to their destination hehehe xxx

Im about to make my homemade pizzas......Yummy! Then its Britains Got Talent.......Simon Cowell for all you in the States hahaha

haha i love it me im watching rugby at the min im going to get in the bath and chill then have my 2 bottles of alcopop haha i had fish and veg for tea x x x x

Right I'm off too girls, gotta go out tonight so going to get ready...

Have a lovely night everyone :hugs:

X x x

Hi emma!

How are you finding the first round of clomid? Your pre ov temps are really high I wonder if that's the clomid?

X x x

I think it was the clomid made my temps high at the start of the cycle. it isn't usual for me, infact I am normally bordering on reptilian with body temperature :haha:
I was so excited to start taking the clomid as I thought I would be in with a good chance of a BFP but as the cycle is going on and my temps have been rubbish I'm starting to get disheartened and pessimistic I'm afraid. It would be fantastic even if I get a BFN to at least have good progesterone levels and know that I can ovulate :)

:loopy: thank goodness! Thank you ladies! It was a bit alarming since i've NEVER had close to anything in that volume before when it comes to cm...

Have a good night SBB!

And Lou in case your still on, have a lovely night out and enjoy your drinkies! I had a session out in my 2ww.......Best thing I ever did I swear! Hahahaha xxx

Thats a really good way to think Emma. Clomid can sometimes take a few cycles to get things going, but if you do manage to ov thats half the battle I always said! BUT I know how hard it is when it doesnt work too.......And been on here with Lou, Caz and the others really really helped me out of the gloom back in Feb xxx

We are ALWAYS here for each other xxxxxxx

Thanks Lisa xxx

Woah good news on the CM Delilah! FX it keeps going for ov time, and you have some good sticky stuff to help the boys travel to their destination hehehe xxx

Im about to make my homemade pizzas......Yummy! Then its Britains Got Talent.......Simon Cowell for all you in the States hahaha

So can someone please explain to me what differences you should see in the cm? plus how do i add a ticker? sorry guys too new, they should have a "how to guide" lol... I worked 10 years in I.T. and i am having troubles with this... he he:grr:

Delilah thats awesome we are close to each other... Do you ovulate on your own? I think I do... I mean I have ovulation pains but the strange thing is my progesterone went down on clomid.. so I am just in the initial stages of testing to see what is wrong.

Hey gals.. quick question since this is a new post can we just maybe do a quick recap of where we are in our phases?
example
Age: 35 lower sperm count morph. 29 on the low end currently taking wheat germ advised by OB dh is taking 4 tsp a day in am and pm:spermy: woo hoo!
kids: yes
DH:35
clomd - 1st round 50mg
period came two days early
clomid - 2nd round 100mg
currently cd10
FS: no
OB: yes
diagnosis: ??????
vitamins: currently taking evening primrose/robitussin/baby aspirin/prenatals

If anyone wants to PM message me any advice on how to enhance my profile that would be wondaful...lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->