Clomid club - before, during and after

lisa - hahaha...that might be an idea actually....hahahaha...all 2ww invited! LOL

smile - woohoo...those are great levels.....absolutely supreme!

Hey Smile - those are US levels, right? If so thats INCREDIBLE and I have my FX'd that it was partly high due to possible pregnancy!!
(15 is the medicated level in the US and 10 is the natural cycle level... so a 31 would be insanely amazing!)

REALLLLLY??? Oh this next couple of days is going to be painfully hard...
yea 31.2 US numbers :) oh......

sorry! don't want to get your hopes all up! You had it done 7dpo, right?
Hmm, maybe it just means you released 2 eggs (with your history of twins that would be likely) and so have 2 corpus luteums putting out 15 each...

Yeah.. compare your number to my puny little 8.8 and 6.5!! Lol!

My first month at 21 was 15 before clomid
then 1st round of clomid at 50 mg was 13
2nd round of clomid at 100mg its now 31.2!!

wonderful news Smile! Fx for you!

Thanks Tyson, I don't want to get my hopes up as I have always ovulated on my own, so this may be the clomid dosage that is making the levels higher but it doesn't tell me anything yet... Thanks or the FX'D I need all the fingers I can get :) we all can!!

:coffee: I have been off of caffeine for two weeks...:happydance:
I def feel it today, I am so sluggish :sleep:

Lisa- two eggs huh? that means i released only two eggs, is that normal?

Smile - LOL releasing 1 egg is normal... Clomid can cause more than one egg to be released which is why they warn of an increased risk of multiples
You have a history of twins though so releasing more than one egg per cycle may be normal for you.

Well i have AF type cramps, have gas and indigestion today UGH

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Progesterone level was 31.2!!! YEAH!!

:friends: YaY!! That is great news!! FX'd.....we need to start adding on more :bfp:'s...

still no + opk for me- the lines are getting darker though- maybe tomorrow? and i'm having the right side twinges at a constant. and TMI- but i had the biggest glob of ewcm today. does that mean anything? my temps are still all wacko too. Im going for my cd21 progest bloods tomorrow so we will see.

Hope you ladies have had a wonderful day so far!!

thanks lou :flower:

and thanks ladies you all inspire me with your strength to keep on going

wtg smile fingers crossed ur month is here xx

Thank you all ladies but let's not jump ahead of ourselves, just good to know that the clomid I guess helped the progesterone levels... of course it does make the next six days insanely hard. :)

sorry! don't want to get your hopes all up! You had it done 7dpo, right?
Hmm, maybe it just means you released 2 eggs (with your history of twins that would be likely) and so have 2 corpus luteums putting out 15 each...

yes great numbers Smile but I agree with Lisa, you cant tell pregnancy on CD21 bloods, it just tells if you if you O'd or not. My Progesterone was 53.4 last cycle on CD 21 (and that is the same units as US in Canada, the nurse told me anything over 10 means I ovulated) and I was not pregnant. I got excited for nothing and was really disappointed. At least I know there were a bunch of eggs sitting there :rofl:
Fx'd for a bfp for you

Happy bday Sam!!
Sonya- sounds like a great plan, you will have a BFP in no time!!
Lisa- those are kick a#s FSH numbers!!! Congrats
Hello babylou and Kissy hope you are well :)

good day ladies how are we today?

how you feeling lou? sonya?

hope you had a nice birthday Sam ... hi britt how's things?

all is good with me no sign of AF yet however i'm sure she'll be here soon wish she would hurry up tho off to caravan in skegness for the week next week and don't fancy her being around at that time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->