Clomid club - before, during and after

hi ladies sorry i aint been on much ....

lou love th siggy :flower:

sonya how did the appoinment go?

vicky :hugs: blv me when i say i know how you feel

how are the rest of you ladies?

nothing new for me a few lb's lighter this week hehe and AF is due anytime now and i can tell as think i'm getting an ear infection ... everytime i have norethisterone to bring on AF for some reason when it comes to AF i get an ear infection xx

good morning ladies hope everyone is well has for me im cd 24 slight cramping an quiet alot of cm so heres waitin for af i hate this point in the month but on an upside i might be on here more often cos hubby got me a new laptop has its my birthday today the other one kept cfrashing an kicking me off here have a good day everyone im off to work now boooooo x x x x x

Hi ladies, RE said he wants me to continue with 4 months clomid 50 mg days 5-9. WITHOUT breaks lol. He said he doesnt see why i cant get pregnant naturaly, and wants to try everything possible before going for ivf. So if clomid doesnt work then were doing injections and timed iui. Im pretty happy and now we have a definate plan, too late to start taking clomid this cycle so will start next. In the meantime i get to enjoy my month off :p

Yay Sonya!!!! Get plenty of preseed and some Softcups and go for it!! X

I ordered soft cups a month ago!!! Still nothing!!!!!!! But im going to get preseed this cycle.

I was going to say I'd send you some preseed and some softcups that I have left! Don't know how practical that is to Israel though!!!

LOL, might take months who knows. I'll start off with the preseed and hope that the softcups get here eventually :D

Hope they get to you soon Son! I know you'll be joining me soon xxx

Good!! I know you can do it! If I bloody could then anyone can! Xxx

Either overnight- or if bding in the day then about 5 or so hours! I BD'd with loads if preseed then elevated my hips for about 10 mins with nothing in to give the sperm chance to get where they needed to be- then without moving inserted a softcup 10 mins later! X

Hi,

Does anyone have painful periods on Clomid, I am on the ceiling here! I am also very very light??? Anyone the same??

afternoon ladies how are we all today?

sounds good sonya fingers crossed ..

i got letter from gyno today she wrote to GP n told him when they get proof from the test she gunna perscribe metformin and clomid again maybe the combination will work ..

i'm gunna try sofcups when i eventually ovulate hehe

the ticker looks great lou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"