Clomid club - before, during and after

Well I'm not getting my hopes up but if I get a good temp again tomorrow I think FF may give me my crosshairs :) Fingers crossed x

Go over to the clomid club and you'll see! Dragonmummy complained about her to admin. Rudeollie argued her case and it got her kicked off!!

Oh please, I have explained this. I did not complain about HER, i just asked if people could be reminded about talking about their preg symptoms too much in LTTTC as it can be hurtful when you have just had a MC. And as you may recall, I was not the only person who had brought it up, others had reported concerns to admin, I was just the only one who admitted it. She was simply asked to tone down the preg symtoms talk in LTTTC and she threw her toys out of the pram and kicked off. But think what you like.

She didn't throw her toys out if the pram at all!! Throwing her toys out the pram would have been to rant at you about what she thought about you! And she talked about symptoms because we all asked her the questions. I really would rather not discuss this with you anymore. Please do not ruin our new thread- this thread was set up so the pregnant ladies can talk to us clomid goers- as you find things like that difficult to hear I am just warning you as we don't want complaints about symptoms being talked about in here.

Anyway- back to the point! I am really confused- I am 6dpo today and have lovely high temps- however I have had cracking ov pains again today so just did an opk out of curiousity and it was positive!! What the hell's going on!!!! Ahhh!

Just like the other thread ladies, the bickering needs to stop. If you have personal issues please take it to PM/IM. Also, there is an "ignore" feature that you can use if you don't want to see someone's posts.

Last warning. I don't want to see anymore posts between the two of you arguing/bickering.

i have a slight prob too, im 5/6dpo,,, and i had some spotting today, only for about an hbour or so and it was only wen i wiped!
wot is this, it cnt be af this early surely xx

keepsmiling - Could be implantation!!! FX'd!!!

Go over to the clomid club and you'll see! Dragonmummy complained about her to admin. Rudeollie argued her case and it got her kicked off!!
I need to put this straight. I had not realised you took another issue to here that tbh shouldn't have been a public debate for anyone but she did NOT get 'kicked off' because dragonsmummy raised a concern (let alone I have told you all more than 1 person raised it) but for being rude, inconsiderate and insensitive when I privately messaged her then continued to flame on the forum intentionally trying to cause bad feeling.

I am not arguing about it at all but it does need to be corrected.

Ok sorry flic and wobbles- I will not mention it again.

I have just made OH bd just incase! But I really can't understand why I woul get a positive opk now at6dpo! I'm sure I've already ovulated cos my temps have been so high!!

iv never spoted b4 mid cycle, like a day of 2 bd af i have but not over a week b4, im only 5/6dpo so surely thats to early 4 implatation??
x

Implantation can happen as early as 5dpo or as late as 12 though most of the time its 6-10 dpo.

My friend spotted at 7dpo when she was pregnant.

Ok sorry flic and wobbles- I will not mention it again.
S'ok I just need to confirm that it wasn't the reason for her being temporarily banned it may have come from that situation but certainly not the reason. My concern is people thinking that was the reason associating with she can't reply/give advice in that section which isn't true either.

x

oh relly, iv been having af pains 4 a few days so maybe i am coming on?
xx

Has anyone else ever had a positive opk when their temps are high and ov was confirmed??

Has anyone else ever had a positive opk when their temps are high and ov was confirmed??

Hey hon, have you taken an HPT? :shrug: you never know....fx'd hon

I posted in the other thread as well, just reading through the updates now.
We are having a fantastic weekend and the weather is gorgeous.....HSG is tomorrow girls, wish me luck:wacko:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->