Clomid club - before, during and after

im never ever early, and im only 5-6 dpo so i very much doubt it, i wud def feel it if it was lol
im just concernd there is somthing roung cos iv been having mild cramps for the ast few days xx

EEk.. let us know how the HSG goes.. if it hurts etc. I'll be getting one of those soon myself depending on how things go.

EEk.. let us know how the HSG goes.. if it hurts etc. I'll be getting one of those soon myself depending on how things go.

Thanks girls...appreciate it
Lisa, let us know how you get on with the bloods tomorrow...good luck to you...if its not this cycle for some reason it will be coming up very soon...I feel it

well DH is looking at me to start helping with the deck...lol, guess I should go

talk soon

:hugs:

Lisa, let us know how you get on with the bloods tomorrow...good luck to you...if its not this cycle for some reason it will be coming up very soon...I feel it

Lol, if I was pregnant every time one of my friends had a good feeling about.... well... I'd be breaking some records. :haha:
Thanks for the good thoughts though! :hugs:

No I haven't done an hpt- I'm only 6dpo- surely an opk wouldn't show positive for pregnancy yet!?

i would do one tomorrow morning loulou and just see you never no x x x x

the bleeding is stoped now, its just very light pink? tmi, i read implatation is dark brown ?xx

nope, it can be pink or dark/rusty brown

hope it is that, gotta wait another week or so to find out!! lol
gotta b a gd sign tho if it is
wot happened lisa, did u get ur pos hun x

nope, still waiting.. BFN this morning
AF is officially late, temp shot up (but both of these may be caused by the progesterone suppositories).

eh, its like an 80% chance of getting a BFP by 14dpo... and its been 3 days since that weird test that seemed to have a line so you think I'd have tested positive.

Been spotting too.

lots of ppl dnt get positivs til 16-18 days, i no my friend was 18dpo wen she 1st got a pos and that was sooooo faint u cud berly c it
xxx

maybe, I haven't ruled anything out.. just can't get to excited or disappointed either way.

just take vry day as it comes,, cud u maybe have od later thn u thought?
xx

take a look at my chart... doesn't seem likely

Previous 3 cycles I started spotting at 10-11dpo (AF coming 13dpo) and didn't start spotting this time until 12dpo... so maybe AF is coming today or tomorrow and I just managed to lengthen my LP a little.

There's some weird things going on with some of us ladies this cycle don't you think? :)
Lisa still in a quandary, babyloulou with a +opk at 6dpo, Kelly spotting and my hideous chart. Let's hope good things come form the abnormal eh? ;)

Babyloulou don't want to get your hopes up but I would deffo be poas some time soon ;) x

i no, must be a full moon, im qute tempted to be peein on opk just incase cos of the spotting lol
i dunno xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->