Clomid club - before, during and after

so no further contenders for the "saddest temp surge" then? I am disappointed....

well i have just been laffing at britans got talent its so funny x x x x x

not watched any of that this year, just always seem to forget its on!

although I think Britain's got Deluded Morons would be a better title for the earlier shows...

C'est moi....

DH:29
Clomid - Cycle #1 early MC Cycle #2 - 3dpo (according to my PATHETIC temp rise)
FS: Yes
OB: No
Diagnosis: Me PCOS & DH Low Morph
Vitamins: Nada, just FA
TTC Since - April 2009
Children - Harry, aged 3, conceived after NTNP for 3 years.

Well I am liking you guesstimate!

Did you find anywhere online with the bottle holder btw??? Im wanting a looksie xxx

I love your piccy too.......Its sooo capturvating!

Here is the grassy drying rack https://www.target.com/Boon-Grass-Countertop-Drying-Rack/dp/B0032G9E0G/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

I also got her this one:
https://www.target.com/Skip-Hop-Splash-Bottle-Drying/dp/B000I0YYYK/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

This is what she had picked :
https://www.target.com/Dr-Browns-870-Drying-Rack/dp/B000HKGDAE/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

DH:34
Clomid - 4 cycles, ovulating each time, low progesterone, BFNs so far
FS: No - can't afford it here in the states yet
OB: GYN yes
Diagnosis: Wasn't ovulating, still have lots of testing to go
Vitamins: Women's multi-vitamin, B-complex, Fish Oil, chinese herbs (vitex next cycle)
TTC Since - Sept 2009
Children - None

DH: 37
Clomid: First cycle 50mg CD18
Diagnosis: Borderline progesterone levels and blocked left fallopian tube
TTC: 16 months
Vitamins: Elevit prenatal vitamins
Children: yes 3. Ages 15,12 and 6

I love the grass bottle dryer Lisa. Not sure we have anything like that here in the UK although it is 6 years since I last bought baby goods :)

me 29
oh 36
clomid cycle 5 c1 m/c c2bfn c3bfn c4 chemical p
fs yes
diagnoses unexplained fetility i have one tube
ttc 5 years
vitamins b complex with liquid iron zinc and minarels
children 10 y old son ectopic 2003 6 week

Ollie I can't send u PMs anymre- it's saying you are not allowed to receive them- Email me at [email xx

hi ladies sorry i havn't been on 2 much ... i'm not 2 bad had an emotional past few days i just feel so on edge atm i think its the upcoming appoinment and me fearing the worst xx

DH: 32
Clomid: 1st cycle 50mg = no O 2nd cycle 100mg = no O 3rd cycle 100mg = no O
Diagnosis: hormone imbalance, progesterone defiency
TTC: 15 months
Vitamins: multi-vit, folic acid and 1st cycle of soy
TTC my first OH's 3rd

Kissy babe- everything is going to start happening now once you have the appointment!! It'll all get better xx

hi ladies sorry i havn't been on 2 much ... i'm not 2 bad had an emotional past few days i just feel so on edge atm i think its the upcoming appoinment and me fearing the worst xx

What appointment do you have Kissey?

HUGE hugs to all my Clomid girls! I figured I would join ya'll over here since I had my say on the old thread. I am on call for work so I can't read all the pages now but I promise I will catch up to see where and how everyone is. Hope each and every one of you are doing well.

Hey girls, how are you
Last dose of Clomid today- yeah!! DH made fun of me and called me a "Clomid Cookoo"...because I kind of lost it because the water hose was leaking...:rofl:

anyway, very interesting about the others with their DH having low morphology. Rudeollie and Smile4me and anyone else can I ask what your DH's morphology #'s were? My hubby's was 9.1 (apparently over 14 is normal...)

a little history on me

Age-32
DH-32
Clomid- 1st cycle 50mg (days 5-9) progesterone was 54!! (over 10 in Canada considered ovulation according to the FS nurse)
2nd cycle 50mg (days 3-7) I am on CD7 and just finished the last
dose
TTC- actively for 10 months, and ovulate on my own right after d/c'ng BCP
FS- yes (in the last month)
OB-no
Diagnosis- DH has low morhology (all other numbers on SA were great)
me- not sure? was on BCP for almost 15 years....FSH is high @10, all other tests are normal and good.
Vitamins- prenatal, B50, green tea (with caffiene) but only b/c I like it! occassionally herbs here and there
Children- no
Plan- having an HSG on Monday and IUI later in the week

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back