Clomid club - before, during and after

Do another one babyloulou. My heart is in my mouth for you x

omg! i just got my ic out the bin n theres a 2nd line??? vvvv faint but i can c it
wil test again in morni

I've never had a line show up on an IC an hour or even a day later.. I always check, lol
FX'd!!!

its vvv faint n looks pinky but its a real thin line??? prob nuffin but hey no harm testing x

Lou that's what my IC's looked like at 6dpo as well. I got a proper bfp at 14dpo but they started off looking like that.

KS - I have had IC's do that to me before with evap lines, get a superdrug tests as they are sensitive but don't get evaps. FX'd for both

Done another girls and there is still a line- a lot fainter than the last but then urine would be a lot more diluted. Still a pink line though!

Done another girls and there is still a line- a lot fainter than the last but then urine would be a lot more diluted. Still a pink line though!

You must be on cloud nine!!!:happydance:

Haha- I should be- but I just don't believe it to be honest! I feel sick and petrified!

omg you've done it, I have no doubt. fx'd and lots of sticky dust to you. x

Haha- I should be- but I just don't believe it to be honest! I feel sick and petrified!

2 can't be wrong!!! But I understand the fear after getting so many BFN it's a HUGE shock to you. X

Ladies, I am only at cd11 but I am having af like cramps just like I always do two weeks before the witch arrives, does that mean I am ovulating even on cd11?

2 can't be wrong!!! But I understand the fear after getting so many BFN it's a HUGE shock to you. X

Yomo.... i noticed you have had an hsg, Do they hurt? My doctor mentioned it to me when I went in last week and said that might be something that needs to be done but its painful?

The HSG is not too bad Smile- it just feels like bad period pain. Take a couple of ibuprofen before you go xxx

Thanks Babylou!!
What is the purpose of doing the HSG - I assume to make sure the falopian tubes are good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->