• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Yes it would be nice if it made you gorgeous and happy! Just made you glow! Ha ha! Oh well symptoms developing can't be a bad thing!

Exactly, all the girls without symptoms want some so they feel pregnant! As long as beanie is ok we can put up with anything I think :D

X x x

Good morning! I don't feel very lovely and glowing this morning :haha:

X x x

See I'm sure you look it!!! The MIL actually used the words 'glowing' and 'looking very well yesterday! Don't know why- I was on the verge of puking!! :)

Morning.. well afternoon ladies! Just been to the hospital to have my bloods done. I should get the results this afternoon. Fingers crossed! Still haven't had any pain that would be consistent with ectopic... Had some cramps last night, but they were like AF cramps and I'm sure were just normal. Had some light brown discharge this morning (sorry tmi!) which I can only imagine is related to the cramping last night. Nothing feels wrong though so staying positive and trying to work out what I can eat for lunch that won't make me want to throw up!! :)

Good morning Peach. Fingers crossed on your bloods. Keep us posted. Hope everyone has a great day. DH and I are off to the lake for some fishing today.

Peach I've had brown cm this morning too... And I had it for a few days last weekend, but it's all fine...

Good luck with the bloods Hun let us know the results :hugs:

X x x

Hcg levels have doubled. :happydance: all looking good so hopefully we'll see something on the scan next week!! :)

Yay :yipee: really pleased to hear that Hun can't wait for the scan :D

X x x

Hi all! congrats on your bloods peach! nothing much going on with me, just a lazy sunday with no plans. we will probably take pup to the park again but thats it!

Yay Peach- what great news!!!

Well I am having a hectic Sunday! We have my 9 year old nephew, 2 year old niece and 1 year old nephew here for the weekend! 2 adults, 3 kids and 2 dogs crammed into our tiny little cottage!!! :)

oh man that is rough having them stay with you lou!! I personally would hate it! haha. I am not the type that likes frequent overnight guests at out house. I guess that makes me a meanie but oh well!

Well the 1 and 2 year old are going home tomorrow- they were here just for the long weekend. But the 9 year old is staying for the school holiday all next week- he's a breeze though! :)

Yay Lou...my stepson turns 9 in June and he a lot of fun! My two-year-old nephew is here this weekend and he is a handful but a lot of fun too!

Peach, so relieved to hear your blood results. That is wonderful news! I am just being lazy after being on the lake all day. Hope you ladies have a good night.

Good Morning ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->