Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Good job Lili! Jess, I dunno about him. It's so wishy washy. Would you really want to get back in a relationship with him and be walking on egg shells thinking any wrong move will send him out the door again? I wouldn't want to live like that.

My nephew wasn't potty trained until just before 3. He just wasn't into it and then one day it clicked and he has had few accidents since then.

We had a great time this weekend. We got some shopping done while OH was out of town and spent some time at the park. Plus that video makes me laugh everytime...Jax is so funny to me.

What's the video marg? On FB? I'll go have a look in a bit xxx

Can't watch it on my phone :( will have to watch on the computer tomorrow...

Sammuel has just thrown up twice. :( poor baby - feel really sorry for him he was so upset... But he stinks now and is asleep on my arm! Really hope it's not the bug we all got at Xmas...

X x x

Oh no Suz! :-( I hope it's just a one off tonight and not a bug!! Has he got a cold or anything? Ben has a little sick sometimes if he's got a lot of mucus!

Ben has a full blown cold and cough again :cry: He was up all night crying last night (he's teething too!) I'm ready to give up hope of him being well any time soon! :shrug:

Marg- Ben's asleep next to me at the mo- I'll watch the video when I can use sound tomorrow xx

He threw up 3 times just like when we had the bug at Christmas and there was LOADS of it! Danny didn't see last time and couldn't believe how much he threw up! Luckily I feel fine this morning and Sammuel is ok I think, just a little clingy. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Poor Ben it's such a shame he's ill all the time :( hopefully it's just winter and bugs being passed so easily. All the kids in my group are always ill... by just letting him recover and not giving him antibiotics and stuff all the time though he will build his immune system so hopefully when he's bigger he'll fight it off more easily.

X x x

I think the problem may be all the antibiotics he had in Neonatal (3 lots!!!) then another lot at 4 months for an eye infection! I've read it can really weaken their immune systems! :-(

Glad Sammuel seems a bit better this morning xx

I think his immune system will recover from those though lou, especially as he's now having to fight off so many coughs and colds...

Is he any better today? How is the sleeping?

X x x

Poor Ben. :hugs: Hope that it is all building his immune system and that when he starts school you can be one of those smug "my child is never ill" parents!

How is Sammuel doing? Hate to say it, but the D&V bug that's been going around comes and goes in waves... hope he hasn't got it though! :hugs:

What are the D&V symptoms? He seems ok now really, bit whingy/clingy but he's just had a nap and is now happily destroying things!!

X x x

vomiting and diarrhoea... whingey, clingy, temperature... fine one minute crying the next...

Well he hasn't got diarrhoea or temperature so fingers crossed!

How are you doing?

X x x

:( poor boys being sick again!!!
God they all seem to be going through the war at the mo!!

Trying to sort so many things out here, it's really mad! Just decided to get the ball rolling today with re negotiating our mortgage... it's so stressful as we are pretty much self employed but hopefully with the limited company now more than 3 years old we should be able to get a good deal...but it doesn't look like we will be able to fix it for more than 3 years :( God know what the situation will be like in 3 years!
Thankfully it seems our house has nicely increased in value.

Adult life is so complicated!!!

Yeh there aren't many long fixes at the moment. Ours is up in November and we don't stand a chance of even getting another mortgage as we won't have enough accounts so we'll just have to move to the higher rate :(

X x x

Aw, all the kids are sick again? Poor Ben and Sammuel. Lou, is there like a natural supplement you might give him to boost his immunity, like Vitamin C or something?

I am a little sick now with some bad chest congestion, but I got some Mucinex to fight it off.

loads of bugs going round it seems :(
I definitely shouldn't temp fate but pregnancy seems to suit me bug wise... it's the first time in years that i have not had a cold for such a long time (now remind me i said that next week when i am miserable and in bed!!)

If you need a good independent mortgage advisor, let me know... I mean i can't say he is much much better than others (only had to have the one mortgage), but he really really helped us out tremendously when we didn't have much accounts behind us and he seems to know people in that situation very well. Nobody wanted to lend to us when we wanted to buy the house and after 3 months of being rejected everywhere, he managed not only to get us a mortgage but quite a good rate!

I'm on a track at 0.49% above base rate... Not even paying 1% at the moment! One of the reasons I want to stay in the flat!

Hi girls :hi:

Suz- sorry Sammel is puking! :-( :sick: Hope he shakes it off soon!

Ben is not too bad- just full of cold and two big teeth coming through at the top! His sleep is crap - but that's not unusual!! :-/

I don't know anything about mortgages. Ste has half a mortgage on one of the flats that is really, really low rate but that might be a buy-to-let one so wouldn't help you anyway! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->