Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

how long is yours fixed for?? my tracker ends at the end of May and if i don't do anything about it, it will jump from 3.7% to 4.95%!!
He seems confident to gets us a rate close to 3% fixed for 3 years..

Oh my downstairs bathroom as literally been taken apart.... the plumber's work yesterday has disturbed some old pipes.... ended up with 1cm of water all over the floor there..... he is coming back tomorrow but it looks like we are going to have a few more non-planned expenses... it's kind of his fault (well it's happened after his work) but he showed me and the old pipes were not properly sealed/glued... they just came apart as soon as he touched them (after having to destroy the steps leading to the shower to access them...) :cry:

V, mine isn't fixed... that's the rate... Don't quite understand how I managed to luck out like that, but there you go!

Ours is a tracker at 2.89 I think and it will revert to 3.99 I think :( as I will basically have no showable earnings I can't see how we could get another mortgage but it might be worth speaking to that advisor of yours...

My mums mortgage is .34% above base rate, so 0.84 now! It's amazing she took it out just to help us buy a flat to do up, we did that and now me and my sister have the mortgage so we've got quite a bit of ours at a decent rate. It's that tracker for life although as she's older that's only another 10 or so years...

That's a bugger about the pipes V :( hopefully it will be sorted quick!
X x x

When will it convert to the higher rate Suz? I'll ask Ste if he has any bright ideas- he knows quite a lot about properties and finances since we've had the flats x

Thank you. I think November. We struggled to get a mortgage at all because I only had one year of accounts but now I'll have none as I've started the new business, and Danny doesn't earn anywhere near enough to get us the mortgage on his own. 3.99 isn't that bad, but it's an extra £150 a month so it's quite a lot!

X x x

wow, i wish they did mortgages for life still...that's the only thing you get in France, there is no such thing like renegotiating every few years... when you think about it, no wonder so many people get in financial trouble, they can't even predict the cost of a roof over their heads!
I hope the re-mortgage is not going to be too stressful... getting our mortgage in the first place was horrendous! but at least worse case we can stick with our current/super expensive one... it's not like last time where it was a question of getting the house or not!

How is Sammuel tonight? Cancelled my french lesson tonight, i was just SO tired, but thankfully I moved it to tomorrow so that's not so bad!

He seems ok, sleeping anyway. He had dinner so am hoping I won't be seeing it again.

Just doing some work - am over it I want to go cuddle Sammuel and go to sleep!

X x x

Sammuel woke up so I have been forced to come to bed!! :lol: he's asleep again but I'd better stay :D Danny is out til 1030.

Yeh V same for us we can stick with price rise mortgage if we have to, which we will... But may as well look around. I'm sure it will be easier for you now with more accounts behind you...

X x x

:hi: girls sorry to but in do any of you no what i can take for catarrh why i am ttc x x x

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Catarrh/Pages/Introduction.aspx nhs pages are usually helpful Caz...

Sammuel is obsessed with making me point at stuff! He grabs my hand and makes me point at stuff in books and tell him over and over what it is... And he's obsessed with his belly button - he pokes it and laughs, then grabs my hand for me to poke it and laughs :haha: so cute!!

X x x

Aww...LoL! Suz! That's so cute! Jax likes to poke daddy's belly button and laugh!

Hey Suz, just ordered 2 Sage Diapers with organic snap-ins. Bad thing about SBs is they come from China and are going to take forever to get here!!

Ooh what are the sage ones? Link please!! :D

Yeh S does it to our belly buttons too, it's funny! They are so cute! I want S to be this age forever!
D
X x x

Oh and my SBs arrived really quick so hopefully yours will too!

X x x

I hope so! I'm anxious to get started!! Here's a link to the Sage: https://www.sagediaper.com/home/dp1/page_7845.

The diaper itself was 9.50 and the inserts (Snap-In Diapers) were 13.99 for 3.

They look cool, a bit like the bum genius flip but better!

X x x

I don't know whether I should get more? I only got 2 but the sale ends tomorrow. It might be awhile before another sale though, but I want to make sure I like them and they work before I throw more money at them. I also wanted to try BG Elementals and Thirsties. I'm going to wait though until I find a deal on those too.

The BG Freetime also look pretty interesting. I like that I don't have to stuff them!

I'd probably try them first... It's a bit of a risk otherwise! The new BG range looks good - I am happy with my stash, and poor so not buying anything new :(

X x x

As long as your happy with your stash then you should be good. I wish I would have tried other brands first too before jumping in head first with FBs. I was looking around today and found out there are companies that actually give you a trial stash for $10-20 for a couple of weeks here. Wish I'd have known that back then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->