clomid club

Well AF got me this morning girls! On to the next round! :wacko:

Good luck Vicky lou- I hope she stays away for you! :dust:

Looks like we'll be on similar days this time round Ellen!! I hope AF hurries up for you so you can start this round! :thumbup:

How is everyone else this morning?? Any more news Hedge? :hugs:

Damn her damn her to hell Lou!:growlmad::growlmad:

But on a positive at least we can try banish her from both our lives this time round hey???:thumbup::winkwink:

Good Morning Gals, how are my dear friends today? all doing well i hope.

Ollie what time are your results coming in? we are all as anxious as you hun so try not to worry lol, we are all supporting you and here for you no matter what they say, personally i think they will have some good news for you.squidgy hugs to you,xx

Lou, so sorry the witch got you, damn AF!! i know how you must be feeling today hun, well onward and upward to the next cycle as they say, sending you hugs sweetie,xx

Meg how you feeling today hun? hope you are resting!! sending you big hugs,xx

Vicky, i hope the witch stays away for you hun, but if she does arrive then you and i and a few other gals will be cycling together next month so even better for symptom spotting lol, sending you love,xx

As for me, i truly hate this part of the cycle, the last few days when you don't know if you are coming or going lol. today woke up with milder cramps, twinges in my ovary area, backache not as bad as yesterday and boobs not as sore so looks like AF is well on her way. i am expecting it tomorrow or later today,
temp stayed up though suprisingly but it did last month too, didn't fall till a few days in to my new cycle, but i didn't have a triphasic chart at all,
thats what is so damn frustrating, i had all the right circumstances this month, Hsg, higher dose of clomid, Matt was so up for it this month and my chart went tri to boot, but i did another test last night and it was negative, not even a shadow line this time so i think its safe to say i am not preggers.

Also feeling very emotional, can't even watch baby programmes and i was doing so well too, i thought i was making progress but i was going to watch "one born every minute" and as soon as it started my throat went tight and achy and my eyes filled up so i knew it was a no goer lol, same when Jeremy Kyle was on, there was a story about a couple who like me had a stillbirth and it was the bit where they tell you whats coming up after the next break and again i just couldn't do it, had to turn it off quick smart! stupid eh!! think its just cos AF due and my emotions are up the wall.
so whats everyone's plans for today? i have to go collect my next lot of clomid so i have it in the house for when the witch makes her appearance, not sure if i should stick to cd2-6 though, some ladies have suggested that 3-7 is better or even 1-5
any ideas? gosh i am sooooooo hungry again this morning, yesterday i woke up wanting chicken chow mein, with egg and chips, last night i wanted popcorn and beef and tomato sausages and this morning i am wanting fish and chips with tatare sauce, weird or what. i swear this must be a side effect of the clomid lol, i have never even had an appetite in the mornings in my life, never mind wanting weird combo's of food, and not even breakfast food lol

You never know - it could have worked this month!

I'm good thanks - petrified it won't stick as it's such early days but feeling fine otherwise...

Here's a pic of my chart in case it's interesting to anyone!

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 12
Hey Megs - That charts looks gooood! Im sending lots of sticky for your little bean!

Hedge, Im sending you lots and lots of hugs hun! But as Megs said dont count yourself out just yet! Not doubting your symptoms and testing but never say never til she arrives! xxx
And thanks a lot btw - Im starving from reading your post and about to go into a meeting with my boss hahaha! Grumble grumble goes my tummy! xxx

Ellen- Let's hope so! 9 months off would be brill! To be honest a few months ago I would have been ecstatic to think I would be having her this regularly- as for the last 16 years I hardly had her at all!! Now she is here though I am cursing her!! :haha:

Hedge- your temps staying up is a brill sign!! And girs who gets their BFPs always say it feels like AF is coming!! :thumbup:

Meg- glad you're OK. That chart is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry pretty!!!

Hello ladies!! Lou so sorry the witch got you. :(
Megs tons of sticky baby dust your way.
Hedge sorry your still feeling down luv...I will send some PMA pills your way along with some sticky baby dust!!

Asfm...my HSG went well yesterday and my tubes are open. I was so glad to hear that. I am all natural this month and broke down and bought some opks this month and will use them. Does anyone know if I can OV sooner from the HSG?? My cm changed this morning and usually I am still "dry"...

I had my HSG a few days AFTER ovulation, but I hear that it shouldnt really change when your ovulation is usualy. Clear tubes is great news! Many women get pregnant after having an HSG!! Good luck hun!

Babylou lets hope that she is coming regularly is a good sign and you will get your BFP so soon!!
Thanks Sonya..how is your month going? Rudeollie how are you as well dear??

Babylou lets hope that she is coming regularly is a good sign and you will get your BFP so soon!!
Thanks Sonya..how is your month going? Rudeollie how are you as well dear??

Hey Reedsgirl. Great news from the HSG! Well done! As for the CM, after my HSG it took a while for it to settle down. I still had some of the goop dye stuff coming out after a few days along with cm. Think thats why it helps lots to get pregnant afterwards, keeps everything sticky for beans!!!!:happydance:

Well my F/s receptionists just called to find out what cycle Im on. She had to call me cos my gp couldnt tell them! How bad is that!!!!!!!!! She says she'll call me back soon, hopefully!:dohh::dohh:

so sorry the witch got you babylou, lets hope the next round gives u a bfp :hugs:

good luck to all you other ladies

xx

Thanks girls xx

Reedsgirl- so glad the HSG was good news!!! I had all the gel coming out for days afterwards too- looked a bit like EWCM!

Rudeollie- you need to complain about all the faffing around they're making you do!!

Hey girls hope your all having a good day?

Lou so sorry AF got you, onto the next round we all go.

Hedge sorry your feeling like poo, big hugs coming your way. Dont give up yet like everyone says its not over til she arrives. FX for you darlin.

Well ladies slept in today didnt feel like getting up and facing the world. I feel like she is coming, and she will be here by tonight. Got a constant dull ache in my stomach with some cramping on the lower left side. A sharp pain on the right lower side of my back. Maybe tmi when i got up i went the loo and my urine was like a browny pinky colour (blood coming through i think) and i had a big lump of ewcm (which never happens) so god knows whats going on with me i just wish she would come now if she is coming.
Also took my temp this morning for the first time that was 35.81 is that normal? for the first day.
On a good note though if AF arrives today ill be on the same time as you girls and it means i have had a 28 day cycle for the first time in years.
Last months AF was started at around 10.30pm on the 10th so it means im getting back to normal then. Only 2 more rounds of clomid left though.

Sorry or the long post girls.

Keep smiling and keep faith girls it would be great if we all got BP at the time.

xxx

OMG!! i am shaking, i just did a IC and we got a line!!a faint one but there and you can see it with the naked eye!! you didin't even need to stand on one hand with your legs perched on the loo lol, its faint though, i tried to upload it but to be honest you probably won't see it, but it was there, matt saw it and so did hannah!!

Ok, I know this is kind of an exclusive group, but can I join you?? I am going to be TTC next month despite my signature, because we were given the news two weeks ago that I am not ovulating.

We want to get started straight away, as this migh be a long road, so hopefully after this AF shows(currently on CD27), I will start Clomid.

Any advice would be so welcomed as I am so new and know nothing yet...

Thanks ladies:)

sorry to hear AF got you babyloulou. FX for next cycle!
Welcome Runnergrl!!
Iv had a few more cramps today, SCAN TOMORROW!! Quite nervous but excited to see if things are working!
Hope everyone is ok!
xxxxx

OMG!! i am shaking, i just did a IC and we got a line!!a faint one but there and you can see it with the naked eye!! you didin't even need to stand on one hand with your legs perched on the loo lol, its faint though, i tried to upload it but to be honest you probably won't see it, but it was there, matt saw it and so did hannah!!

Thats brilliant huni FX the little bean sticks. Yay!!. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"